Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
Last time I've played this was back in 2018 and it's still in 0.20 version, damn, pretty sure at this pace the game will be finished by 2040, perhaps 2045 depending on how much can they milk people, but pretty sure it'll be dropped before late 2020s.
What are you talking about, he's one of the best developers with consistent updates. The version has nothing to do with whether he "milks" his supporters. What do you expect it to be v3.0 then v4.0 after every update? Version numbers mean didly squat. I think you have this dev confused with icstor (milf city) he takes the crown for milking his updates/supporters.

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Mendatory 2 mins loading on beast PCs, that puny laptop will probably either catch on fire or just load itself for about 1 hour+ from trying to start the game. Aside from that, should work. Depending on what trash epic video card you got, there might be some wonky stuff during animations and/or skipping everything

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Status update:
Our dev team took some time off but we are resuming work shortly on the update as we enter the last stretch of work before a release! The progress bar should make its way to 100% soon (soooon!).
So, I'm guessing another three months, you guys?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I hope you were just taking the piss.
It took my system ~25 seconds with a fresh, unmodded, first run copy 0f 20.7 from Boot to Title Screen.
Well, you should not compare what is not comparable. On my Samsung Galaxy S20 it takes 1 minute and 15 seconds for the game plus translations plus Naughty Tribute Mod to load, where my PC needs less than 30 seconds. Provided that this is a high-end phone, I would assume the Chromebook would take a considerable time launching the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, you should not compare what is not comparable. On my Samsung Galaxy S20 it takes 1 minute and 15 seconds for the game plus translations plus Naughty Tribute Mod to load, where my PC needs less than 30 seconds. Provided that this is a high-end phone, I would assume the Chromebook would take a considerable time launching the game.
He DID specify "beast PCs" which my system is not.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
He DID specify "beast PCs" which my system is not.
I admit I don't understand half of what Omnikuken says half the time. But *you* are talking about 25 seconds load time on your PC, while OP is talking about Chromebook. I would expect well above two minutes there, if at all possible. Two minutes I got on my old S7, which was high-end at it's time as well.

Reactions: User1230 and WSmith

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I admit I don't understand half of what Omnikuken says half the time. But *you* are talking about 25 seconds load time on your PC, while OP is talking about Chromebook. I would expect well above two minutes there, if at all possible. Two minutes I got on my old S7, which was high-end at it's time as well.
Usually, a Beast PC is a baller system but I do understand that not everybody can experience low first-run load times.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Usually, a Beast PC is a baller system but I do understand that not everybody can experience low first-run load times.
My PC's far from "beastly", but I've never had to wait a minute for it to load, not even on my old machine either.
I'd say it's one of those times where hyperbole for hyperbole's sake has been used :unsure:

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
the game didnt boot on my Samsung Galaxy s8 it just froze on the first screen, but my PC can boot the game with in 30 sec

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the game didnt boot on my Samsung Galaxy s8 it just froze on the first screen, but my PC can boot the game with in 30 sec
Hm, it should work well on your S8. I've still got my old LG G6 - which is about the same age - as backup smartphone and the vanilla game works totally fine there.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Just lol, from milking scamlord to lucy being a mediocre character, now we have the load time race
hope we dont go too far as talking about mc turds size...

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
So I got a warning to Save before going forward with Eve's story.

Does that mean If you become an Item with one of the girls, you get locked out of the story of the other ones?

I played this game back in 2018 +- and you could screw around with all of them at the time, do they limit the play-through now?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So I got a warning to Save before going forward with Eve's story.

Does that mean If you become an Item with one of the girls, you get locked out of the story of the other ones?
No, in her case it's got some other consequence which you may or may not discover, depending on your choices - but it won't impact any other character.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
No, in her case it's got some other consequence which you may or may not discover, depending on your choices - but it won't impact any other character.
Oh that's awesome. Then the changes are related to choices for her story, that's good to know.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes