Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, stop saving at random and only save on town map or MC's room. Also, don't use quicksaves in general. If all else fails, get srk's mod and pray you didn't fuck up too much

it was a legitimate question tbh, mostly wondering because all your posts are in this thread
Nope, I also post in another thread

Feb 23, 2018
is there going to be a Spanish class for the mc when he tries to get Martinez so he can learn Spanish if not can there? be
Can it ? Yes. Will it ? Probably not. They'd have to make a new random teacher nobody asked for just to get the 2 latinas. On top of them behind leftovers during Judith's route. And then there's her notmom
Technically it would be possible to have it as more of a tutor relationship with a spanish character. I mean it could be part of an update where you teach martinez's mom english and she teaches you spanish.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Technically it would be possible to have it as more of a tutor relationship with a spanish character. I mean it could be part of an update where you teach martinez's mom english and she teaches you spanish.
My point isn't "will DC make a new char to teach spanish to MC", my point is : he won't bother to add yet another random girl in most updates when he already has 3-4+ planned for the next 4 builds.

Consuela's route is 99%+ done and the 2 latinas are subgirls in another girl's route, there's little to no point cramming another teacher (outside of the "big" teacher update that already adds the coach) just to pretend MC can speak/understand spanish purely to satisfy those 2 girls/Consuela

It already takes them over 5-6 months per build, adding a new girl out of thin air would only lenghten dev time for what amounts to trivial stuff

Feb 23, 2018
My point isn't "will DC make a new char to teach spanish to MC", my point is : he won't bother to add yet another random girl in most updates when he already has 3-4+ planned for the next 4 builds.

Consuela's route is 99%+ done and the 2 latinas are subgirls in another girl's route, there's little to no point cramming another teacher (outside of the "big" teacher update that already adds the coach) just to pretend MC can speak/understand spanish purely to satisfy those 2 girls/Consuela

It already takes them over 5-6 months per build, adding a new girl out of thin air would only lenghten dev time for what amounts to trivial stuff
I agree with you which is why I'm saying you could just add it onto an existing characters path, such as Consuela part of her pathway is too get her a job perhaps having the MC teach her english whilst learning spanish could be a route for a much later update.

You're also assuming DC doesn't want to keep this game constantly progressing. It's a very large amount of money that it pulls in for him, continuing to update and add new side missions will keep that money coming.

Reactions: User1230

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He doesn't need to artificially add stuff, with just the 3 planned updates already polled, we got ~4 years of content/dev time. And then we got the 8+ remaining remakes/preg updates. DC could get up to 2030 purely on remakes

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think we'll see content that's actually focussed on languages. One has to keep in mind that the game is meant to be translated into 25+ languages eventually and that that there's already a full spanish translation online. Even the current amount of french, spanish, etc. in the original english version is kind of troublesome in that regard and I doubt we'll see that much more of it - beyond what's needed, of course.

Having said that, DC said he still wants/needs a few more locations for dates to happen eventually, so there's room for more secondary/tertiary characters at some point after the widescreen update.

PS: To maybe start a discussion regarding the locations which should be added.
I'd actually like to see a sauna (it's great for all kinds of lewd stuff, etc.) and possibly a small, romantic bistro/bar/cafe which has a small dance floor or such and music in the evening. Yes, Tony and Terry have both booze and food covered in one way or the other, but it still seems awkward to some degree.

PPS: DC has already ruled out adding a stip club, because it's "not necessary"....

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Your save is not that broken. You need to boink Odette first in the garage, then have the threesome with her and Grace in the evening (can be done on the same Sunday where you made the save). Then in the next morning visit the tattoo parlor and the quest should trigger.
i do all that in the same day and dont get the quest trigger next day. also try on pc and android. (yes i boink Odette first in the garage and in the evening have the threesome).

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
In the end most of this stuff is very likely related to his kids. When he started, he basically worked way over 12 hours each day and had one child on the way. Now there are three of them which makes it understandable that he won't work that much anymore. Add the fact, that because of covid his kids are at home all day and it's probably even harder to get the work done. To me that's his side of the argument.

Next to that the game now includes so much more "hidden" art, which most people won't really appreciate. The pregnancy stuff alone takes (too much) time, there are more cut scenes which seem to take a lot of time, every background now has 3 different times of day, the quests are more detailed, there are more items, etc. - these things simply add up.

Add both of these together and it starts to look pretty bad. And that's probably the reason why Roxxy's 0.16.0 still feels pretty much like the pinnacle. Back then he still had loads of time before his second child was born and the game had just met the right compromise between quality and simplicity - and it didn't include any reworks.

Then again, I don't pay him anymore and I'm not unhappy with the added quality in general. As long as there's other stuff to do...
I don't get why he hasn't hired someone to help him with drawing arts.

Reactions: User1230

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't get why he hasn't hired someone to help him with drawing arts.
Apparently, him doing all the art is > whatever every1 else thinks. He already got 1 dude per other task, he still needs to do something otherwise he'd just be there raking all that sweet Patreon $ ...... It's also his game, he can whatever he pleases. If that means doing everything art-wise by himself, so be it

Reactions: Omniel
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes