Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can it ? Yes. Will it ? Probably not. They'd have to make a new random teacher nobody asked for just to get the 2 latinas. On top of them behind leftovers during Judith's route. And then there's her notmom

Karzan213

Jul 3, 2018
Okay so i tried to do it all again and just followed the wiki on what i should do. But I'm stuck after having sex with Eve in a state where i can't visit their apartment again. The phone says that "she's header for her place upstairs" and when i try to go to their place, MC just says "Eve's already headed to her apartment, i should follow" although i am trying to visit all the places in the tattoo place. Any tips?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Okay so i tried to do it all again and just followed the wiki on what i should do. But I'm stuck after having sex with Eve in a state where i can't visit their apartment again. The phone says that "she's header for her place upstairs" and when i try to go to their place, MC just says "Eve's already headed to her apartment, i should follow" although i am trying to visit all the places in the tattoo place. Any tips?
Not sure how you broke your save, but I repaired it as far as it could be done. To avoid such things, you should always save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest (your save seems to meet this however). Also, you should use rollback wisely if enabled.

Do you use any mods? I repaired your save using my Naughty Tribute mod. You can do that yourself with the help of parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING in the future if needed.

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
Not sure how you broke your save, but I repaired it as far as it could be done. To avoid such things, you should always save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest (your save seems to meet this however). Also, you should use rollback wisely if enabled.

Do you use any mods? I repaired your save using my Naughty Tribute mod. You can do that yourself with the help of parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING in the future if needed.
Same problem and thank you for save file.:):)

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Can anyone help me get the last scene of odette? I already tried everything and nothing. (Put Halloween on console btw).
i think my save is broken :s.

Reactions: Max-SM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone help me get the last scene of odette? I already tried everything and nothing. (Put Halloween on console btw).
i think my save is broken :s.
Your save is not that broken. You need to boink Odette first in the garage, then have the threesome with her and Grace in the evening (can be done on the same Sunday where you made the save). Then in the next morning visit the tattoo parlor and the quest should trigger.

Karzan213

Jul 3, 2018

Thank you so much, i appreciate that you put in an effort for us! :)
I don't use mods, but since you have such useful functionality in it, i probably should use yours!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just in case, this fan instagram is probably the source one when it comes to stream spoilers - after the actual streams, of course:

Else one should mention that Aqua's new art certainly won't be part of 0.20.8.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ We seen 1 yet ? Or will we see 1 in the 4+ years till the game is finished ?

Her art has been remade in chunks between 0.20 and now, not implemented in everything. Most of her lewd scenes are still old art. She'll get a preg remake someday once she wins a poll (but since we got up to 0.23 already laid out, she still has 3-4 years before even getting polled) ......

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
^ We seen 1 yet ? Or will we see 1 in the 4+ years till the game is finished ?

Her art has been remade in chunks between 0.20 and now, not implemented in everything. Most of her lewd scenes are still old art. She'll get a preg remake someday once she wins a poll (but since we got up to 0.23 already laid out, she still has 3-4 years before even getting polled) ......
Unless new art for her sex scenes is part of the tech update.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes