Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The issue not about support the devs , the issue is being jerk. If he had quite the money he can't ask in here right ? , so stop acting like everyone has a job or living in developed western country. Being nice or the sharing with others sometimes it's not that bad.
Perhaps I can explain it from another perspective. Those who have been on the forums here have seen many people come and go who ask for stuff to be provided to them without contributing to the community in any way--not monetarily, but by participation. Yeah, some of can get a bit short tempered, but it is due to seeing this happen again and again.

My suggestion to new arrivals, talk about the game, become part of the community before asking for stuff. People share patreon information with the community because it is a community, not because some told them to.

Aug 29, 2020
Perhaps I can explain it from another perspective. Those who have been on the forums here have seen many people come and go who ask for stuff to be provided to them without contributing to the community in any way--not monetarily, but by participation. Yeah, some of can get a bit short tempered, but it is due to seeing this happen again and again.

My suggestion to new arrivals, talk about the game, become part of the community before asking for stuff. People share patreon information with the community because it is a community, not because some told them to.
lol he has been in the community longer than you; Join date Oct 6, 2017

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The issue not about support the devs , the issue is being jerk. If he had quite the money he can't ask in here right ? , so stop acting like everyone has a job or living in developed western country. Being nice or the sharing with others sometimes it's not that bad.
I'll thank you to not tell me what to do.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, seniority of join date counts for absolutely nothing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Entitled much ? Because some random slob comes around the thread and asks for anything, every1 and their mom who can/could pay should provide him with whatever he asked cause reasons and/or another dude is mad we didn't provide the 1st with his request ? How about lolnope ?

Also notice how every1 else in the thread didn't respond nor provide any link yet after ~2 days ? Does that make the entire thread a bunch of big meanies cause no1 responded to his begging ? Or just me because I said to man-up and pay for what you want ?

Hope you realise the world doesn't revolve around you nor the begging dude and nobody owes you anything ? Asking for free stuff doesn't mean you'll get anything ever

If any Patron around the thread (doesn't seems like much people actually pay for stuff around here) feels kind enough to provide links to payed stuff cause they want to, free of them to do it, not because some random asked them to or he'll throw an issy fit about it

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I'm also having issues fighting Dexter in school. I get past the first set of keys to click but the second set is like 2 seconds and I can't click the buttons that fast. If someone else is using the mods of Naughty Tribute and Additional Incest lines and can help me past this, I would be grateful for the assist. Even the basketball is super fast, fishing is not that bad. Here's a save:

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know how to remove objects from the backpack?

Found the Debug console on the phone.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can try the debug menu (and fuck your game) or leave them there since they don't do anything outside of being there and/or you might need them some day and you won't get them back.

Aug 29, 2020
Curb Your Enthusiasm, seniority of join date counts for absolutely nothing.
"My suggestion to new arrivals, talk about the game, become part of the community before asking for stuff."

Implying asker is a "new arrival" and applying the context of his join date means he has been apart of the community probably longer than alot of people here and he asked for wallpapers for a game he likes.

You either help or dont, no need to dress down people as if you are superior to them for paying/pledging/donating/etc. At the end of the day we are all pirating games so no one has the right to point fingers or take the moral high-ground here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm also having issues fighting Dexter in school. I get past the first set of keys to click but the second set is like 2 seconds and I can't click the buttons that fast. If someone else is using the mods of Naughty Tribute and Additional Incest lines and can help me past this, I would be grateful for the assist. Even the basketball is super fast, fishing is not that bad. Here's a save:
If you fail the Dexter fight three times, Naughty Tribute should offer you the option to cheat (skip the minigame). Did you try that?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I just tried your save. You have to fail only once and the Mod will give you the option to cheat after clicking "Retry". Provided you set parameter SKIPMINIGAMES accordingly.
Coolness, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

All I had to do was not give in to the urge to load the game at the spot before the fight. So now I'm past that part now, thanks again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes