j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... but is the aversion to Sara because Captain Terry is based off some actual patron and his gf/wife and that guy doesn't want her boned in the game?

If so, I have to hand it to that guy. That is the ultimate troll to do that to a game where everyone wants the ability to fuck any attractive girl in it. S-tier trolling, right there.
Yeah, that's basically the story, though I don't think she was supposed to get a permanent role in the game when DC introduced Terry and her - now that's changed and she's even got a job. We'll see what's going to happen. Most of it will indeed depend on when the development finishes. The more time DC spends working on the game beyond the mandatory/promised content, the more likely it is for her to get some content.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
the golden compass quest is not triggering
i have all the requirements (the coin , treasure map , key and code but
when i give in code 1,5,1,3. when i click on the keyhole nothing happens
i have tried 10 times to unlock it but no-joy stays locked
is there a secret place to click on the keyhole??
ideas anyone how to advance
thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

You need the quest 1st, getting items at random won't do anything

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
thanks
Is the old book at the library mandatory? I always get that first? did you get the scroll from the tree and see the bell?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i use the f**king key i have tried to click on the keyhole approx.25 times
with the correct code octopus-mermaid-octopus-anchor. (keyhole blinks ,
click on it and reverts back and it is still locked so what is this for shite??????)

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
thanks
I'm actually having the same issue, and I've gone through all the steps, however I did them out of order. Namely I got the book from the library, and the scroll hidden in the tree before getting the quest, finding the obituaries, looking at the headstone, looking at the bell, ect. I think this might be the cause, and breaking the order is breaking the quest.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
tried that and it don't work all i get is the message
(even if i had the combination i still need to find the key!)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK Guys,

on special request I added an option to the to have sex with Diane late at night in the livingroom. Not too much but at least something ;)

Edit: added pregnancy option.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Helios82

Nov 12, 2020
DarkCookie is a creator I won't soon forget. Even if the story seems a bit cliché of the young man surrounded by women, we immerse ourselves in the life of this character who doesn't look like a playboy, but who little by little grew up in his city with his "Roommate" and his "mother-in-law" or mom or whoever she really is. A job system is great for earning a living and going to school, argh it should be something a little more immersive than walking around the college halls. I like the story of what I've seen there's a lot of intrigue and choices to be made. Good Story Choice if you want to know. I can't wait to see what the next updates have in store for us...

Reactions: kaki2017 and WhyZa

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Can we expect a surprise christmas update??
I don't think so. If i remember correctly, DC said he want to focus on releasing last part of the Main Story. So, yeah. I highly doubt we'll get any surprise update. But, then again, who knows?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
wish MC can have fun with girls in beach house,would be awesome:),others beside Consuela:)
Me, too. Generally something has to be done about the beach house, so that it finally gets use.

Of course, the women can slowly get there. But consuela is not to be despised either. I wish, however, she would pay us a visit in bed in the morning or in the evening (maybe sleepover). Working all the day half-stooped must be exhausting. And who knows, maybe she will soon help us get her daughter ;)

Reactions: Mikilande and EJW
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes