j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
aw mann Sara was the first one I wanted to bone - they could come up with some creative reason - maybe terry gets kidnapped and Sara gets lonely or Terry cheats or something idk Sara has to be boned mann
Sploosh (the one who writes the dialogs/story) wrote this some time ago:

sara.jpg

So from A to C that's what to expect and everything else is almost certainly out of the question.

Can we expect some special update for Christmas?
Not really, no.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I don't really care about Sara, so if she ends up not having any sex scenes in the game I won't be mad.

WhyZa

Jan 19, 2020
I still belive that we can be surprised by special update like last year. So many "side-girls" are without story so like Consuela last year but, now for expample with Veronica or other girl form mall. I know it's small chances but still.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm more worried about the fact that we have been stuck with the main story for a year now than not having sex scenes with Sara.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morasaky

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the update speed will continue to be the same. 4 to 5 months for each release. Other than hiring someone to help him with the art, DC already did everything he could to speed up the process.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Not any, I gave up on the Incest Patch since it doesn't get along with the translations. So just the game up to date and the translation file.
Personala i wouldn't sacrifice the incest patch to just play the game in my leaguage english is fine for me.

Reactions: BarbeRoy

BarbeRoy

Jun 7, 2018
Personala i wouldn't sacrifice the incest patch to just play the game in my leaguage english is fine for me.
I agree fully, yet I kinda have a beta-testing approach. French is a stupid subtil language and sometimes google translate can't do the job properly ^^'. Moreover, there is a possibility to create a translation file supporting/including the Incest patch.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I wonder if we'll get some christmas content like "Very special Roz scene" or something, just for shit and giggles.

incubus999

Jul 19, 2019
Sploosh (the one who writes the dialogs/story) wrote this some time ago:

View attachment 947372

So from A to C that's what to expect and everything else is almost certainly out of the question.

Not really, no.

I don't have a source as I thought I heard him mention it on his streams or from someone in chat, but is the aversion to Sara because Captain Terry is based off some actual patron and his gf/wife and that guy doesn't want her boned in the game?

If so, I have to hand it to that guy. That is the ultimate troll to do that to a game where everyone wants the ability to fuck any attractive girl in it. S-tier trolling, right there.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes