srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Different people are into different things. Fetishes vary from person to person.
For example, I don't see the sex appeal of feet.
Yes and that's why those people should find their own games, featuring their niches. Instead, they keep trying to hijack games that don't. That's what bothers me. I don't care as long as it's avoidable, but even so it takes ressources from the game makers to develop stuff that should belong there in the first place.

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know about a mod which lets you do that in one playthrough. Maybe Ikaruga mod did that but that's not been updated for years and won't work any longer.

As Omnikuken said, you can unlock both branches in the cookie jar. But not in one and the same save. You could use my mod, which gives you the option to play the scenes you missed while fantasizing (masturbating) on your bed, but that's as the name suggests only a fantasy MC has.
wow dude that seems awesome where is the mod if i may have it?

BarbeRoy

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know why, but I can't load a save with the translation pack. When I load the game is returning to english. I don't mind since I understand english but I was kind of curious about how the french translation was (btw: it's good but not perfect.) Somebody can help me?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
does anyone know when we will get Sara (Terry's wife) content?

if not srksrk 68 you could work your magic lol(atleast some kissing/makeout)
According to some well-informed people, there will most likely not be any naughty content with Sara becaue DC does not want to cuckold Terry. At the very most we might get a threesome where Terry would get the better part of it, i.e. MC watching perhaps.

As for more kissing content, I already did some for Roxxy. You will get it with the next mod update ;)

thanks dude downloading right now i wana ask u somthing if i make toni watch does it mean i have to have a threesome with him?
According to the same people, there might be a threesome in the future update if you let him watch.

Reactions: Pitmiller

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know why, but I can't load a save with the translation pack. When I load the game is returning to english. I don't mind since I understand english but I was kind of curious about how the french translation was (btw: it's good but not perfect.) Somebody can help me?
Are you using any mods?

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
According to some well-informed people, there will most likely not be any naughty content with Sara becaue DC does not want to cuckold Terry. At the very most we might get a threesome where Terry would get the better part of it, i.e. MC watching perhaps.

According to the same people, there might be a threesome in the future update if you let him watch.
ok thanks alot man so i shouldnt let him watch if i dont want to have a threesome woith him right?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone know when we will get Sara (Terry's wife) content?

if not srksrk 68 you could work your magic lol(atleast some kissing/makeout)
She's not gonna get dicked by MC alone ever. Best you'll get is a 3some with Terry and her. A big if at that, and about 3+ years before anything

Nov 14, 2020
According to some well-informed people, there will most likely not be any naughty content with Sara becaue DC does not want to cuckold Terry.
aw mann Sara was the first one I wanted to bone - they could come up with some creative reason - maybe terry gets kidnapped and Sara gets lonely or Terry cheats or something idk Sara has to be boned mann

srksrk 68 you could make a What If scene with sara lol

Reactions: Minos187113
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes