_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
You might attach your save here and I will check if it can be fixed.

As a general rule, only save in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or while a quest is ongoing.
OK I can't guarantee anything if you mess with a save editor. But in this case I guess it's sufficient to use the in-game cheat menu to set your location to the tattoo parlor appartment. I did that and attached the save here, seems to work.

The karaoke scene is not with Eve's story but with Ms. Dewitt's. I suggest you finish first one and then the other, not both, to avoid further confusion.
sorry i meant i messed with it originally, that save should be clean of any changes though. so what happens in the parlor? it just replays scenes i already seen and it fixes eve’s route, or i have to change my position every time? eve’s route was beyond the bathroom scene where you catch her changing from her beer-sprayed clothes, although i did get an error shortly after that when installing the naughty mod and had to rollback. guessing that’s what screwed her route up

thanks btw, i’m at work atm so i’ll give it a shot when home tonight

RitmoRicoMC

Dec 15, 2020
there is a bug that huge, i have 10 dexterity but i can't take back josephine's phone from his dad, it says ''Failed:Dexterity''

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is the content of the update getting less and less each time nowadays? To get from version 0.20 to 0.21 there's a whole lot of sub version now which mostly contain bug fixes unlike how it used to when the game relatively new. Or am I wrong?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, you're wrong. 0.20 is/was the main story in it's entirety. DC felt it was so huge he needed to split it apart to save time (lol) and not dump 4+ hours of stuff all at once. So we now get 0.20/0.20.1/0.20.5/0.20.6-7/0.20.8 all spread apart within the year (more than a year though by now). Some are bigger in lewds/content, some are bugfixes ...... Once 0.20.8 comes out somewhere next year, we should be back to 1-2 update(s) per build version (0.21 will probably be only that and 0.21.5).

The real question is : how/what will they name the tech update ? 0.20.8.5 ? 0.20.9 ? "Tech update" with no # just to confuse people even more ? :unsure:

Reactions: Calvin Kloin

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hopefully the tech update upgrades the "landlady's" animations. They need it.
That's quite unlikely. She'll get her new/reworked scenes once she wins the next poll. Then they'll decide which animations will be renewed or removed.
So how are the chances for a christmas update the next 7 days?
Very small at best. DC said quite explicitly that they don't want to delay the main story any further.

• Haha
Reactions: Morasaky and rockd

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
That's quite unlikely. She'll get her new/reworked scenes once she wins the next poll. Then they'll decide which animations will be renewed or removed.

Very small at best. DC said quite explicitly that they don't want to delay the main story any further.
Not the main story. Maybe a mini quest including a new sex scene with a well-known person like Erik's mom in a Christmas dress or something.
But I guess it's too late for this. Year is fortunally over soon. A shitty year 2020.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not the main story. Maybe a mini quest including a new sex scene with a well-known person like Erik's mom in a Christmas dress or something.
Yeah, he said that he doesn't want to delay the main story update any further by working on surprise content. To me that sounded quite definitive. I haven't watched that many streams recently, but usually he drops several hints (like this year before halloween) when there's something coming.

Edit:
Got an error code when I went to the graveyard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you are using Lain's mod. It hasn't been updated since 0.20.1 and you'll have to remove it if you want to play newer versions of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebeldad

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 2.10 of the is up as an early Christmas present for you, featuring loads of cum for Maria. I think it's really hot if you are in for this kind of fetish!

Note that if you want the full program, you need to download both the main mod as well as the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES). In addition, you can also download the updated German translations (obviously, German only -- other languages can take this as a template).

Have fun!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think it's best to do it now, enjoy the new not-mom animations and continue with the rest after in widescreen :lepew:
What I meant was, right be before the Rhonda update as opposed to some point earlier.
I wonder just what this tech update will be about.
Tidier, more efficient code is the most likely thing I can come up with. Maybe updating the version of Ren'Py he's using, employing the new, while replacing the deprecated code with the better forms. I'm a bit of a tech nerd, so I'd like to see what's going on there.

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
What I meant was, right be before the Rhonda update as opposed to some point earlier.
I wonder just what this tech update will be about.
Tidier, more efficient code is the most likely thing I can come up with. Maybe updating the version of Ren'Py he's using, employing the new, while replacing the deprecated code with the better forms. I'm a bit of a tech nerd, so I'd like to see what's going on there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-7-kompas-productions.276/page-2600#post-4670789

The Tech update was fully laid out on what it included

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes