Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"My suggestion to new arrivals, talk about the game, become part of the community before asking for stuff."

Implying asker is a "new arrival" and applying the context of his join date means he has been apart of the community probably longer than alot of people here and he asked for wallpapers for a game he likes.

You either help or dont, no need to dress down people as if you are superior to them for paying/pledging/donating/etc. At the end of the day we are all pirating games so no one has the right to point fingers or take the moral high-ground here.
Why are you still carrying this?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This whole discussion seems pretty redundant.

A. Given where we are people a free to ask for anything, though asking in a nice and polite way will certainly raise the chances to get what one wants.
B. The wallpapers are token high tier rewards. Because the game is free, there aren't many high tier patrons around and I can't imagine that anybody would be willing to pay more just for the wallpapers themselves. On the contrary, I'd say that even most high tier patrons don't care for them and that's why they usually don't leak.
C. This is what the recent ones look like.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I kind of have to agree that this update seems to be progressing a lot slower than usual, yes we had halloween update. But it wasn't really that big of an update.
In the end most of this stuff is very likely related to his kids. When he started, he basically worked way over 12 hours each day and had one child on the way. Now there are three of them which makes it understandable that he won't work that much anymore. Add the fact, that because of covid his kids are at home all day and it's probably even harder to get the work done. To me that's his side of the argument.

Next to that the game now includes so much more "hidden" art, which most people won't really appreciate. The pregnancy stuff alone takes (too much) time, there are more cut scenes which seem to take a lot of time, every background now has 3 different times of day, the quests are more detailed, there are more items, etc. - these things simply add up.

Add both of these together and it starts to look pretty bad. And that's probably the reason why Roxxy's 0.16.0 still feels pretty much like the pinnacle. Back then he still had loads of time before his second child was born and the game had just met the right compromise between quality and simplicity - and it didn't include any reworks.

Then again, I don't pay him anymore and I'm not unhappy with the added quality in general. As long as there's other stuff to do...

Last edited:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I kind of have to agree that this update seems to be progressing a lot slower than usual, yes we had halloween update. But it wasn't really that big of an update.
Plus they kinda missed a joke with this update.
Odette should say something like "I'll suck you dry" and bam bj animation :cautious:

Reactions: tywren

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can it ? Yes. Will it ? Probably not. They'd have to make a new random teacher nobody asked for just to get the 2 latinas. On top of them behind leftovers during Judith's route. And then there's her notmom

Karzan213

Jul 3, 2018
Okay so i tried to do it all again and just followed the wiki on what i should do. But I'm stuck after having sex with Eve in a state where i can't visit their apartment again. The phone says that "she's header for her place upstairs" and when i try to go to their place, MC just says "Eve's already headed to her apartment, i should follow" although i am trying to visit all the places in the tattoo place. Any tips?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes