LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
So anyone know if you can change things to make Eve trans and no trans with the save editor and if yes what to change

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
no, i never used mods in summertime saga.
Well, I did as you described (with Naughty Tribute Mod installed). It seems I fixed it some time ago because it's working with the mod and the scene is triggering. I suggest you give it a try ;)

Yes, with vanilla game (without mod) the scene does not trigger for your save, I just tried.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hunterx33

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
If there is going to be a language teacher i demand a german teacher for the hate-sex!
If there is going to be a language teacher i demand a russian teacher for the hardcore-sex!

• Haha
Reactions: User1230 and Omniel

Stiv505

Sep 20, 2019
I have completed every route/task/quest except for Aqua’s. I am unable to get Roz to allow me to question her about ancestry. I have looked long and hard for an answer in this forum. Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong or is my game bugged? Thank you so much in advance.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
I don't think we'll see content that's actually focussed on languages. One has to keep in mind that the game is meant to be translated into 25+ languages eventually and that that there's already a full spanish translation online. Even the current amount of french, spanish, etc. in the original english version is kind of troublesome in that regard and I doubt we'll see that much more of it - beyond what's needed, of course.

Having said that, DC said he still wants/needs a few more locations for dates to happen eventually, so there's room for more secondary/tertiary characters at some point after the widescreen update.

PS: To maybe start a discussion regarding the locations which should be added.
I'd actually like to see a sauna (it's great for all kinds of lewd stuff, etc.) and possibly a small, romantic bistro/bar/cafe which has a small dance floor or such and music in the evening. Yes, Tony and Terry have both booze and food covered in one way or the other, but it still seems awkward to some degree.

PPS: DC has already ruled out adding a stip club, because it's "not necessary"....
feelsbadman i was thinking about the strip club :(

Reactions: Necronlord3

Mystics

Feb 18, 2018
Where can I find and download v0.20.5
Want this version since its the latest one with the incest patch

xdhtr

Jun 17, 2017

Happy holidays to everyone!
Status update:
Our dev team took some time off but we are resuming work shortly on the update as we enter the last stretch of work before a release! The progress bar should make its way to 100% soon (soooon!).
I will resume doing daily streams starting tomorrow!
New wallpapers:
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site.
Check it out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! (or DM me on Discord) ^-^
See you tomorrow on stream! <3
-DC

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She lost epicly to Judith in the last poll
Ah thanks!

Also I got spooked by this message, does it mean there isn't anymore story after this?
0.20.8 will have Liu stuff (aka lewds and preg)

Mar 11, 2018
Last time I've played this was back in 2018 and it's still in 0.20 version, damn, pretty sure at this pace the game will be finished by 2040, perhaps 2045 depending on how much can they milk people, but pretty sure it'll be dropped before late 2020s.

Reactions: User1230
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes