Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
4/6 of my choices. I knew it'd be hard for Iwanka and Melonia to win. Still, I'm quite happy with the results.

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's actually quite nice to see that Jenny and Debbie only beat Becca and Missy by quite a slim margin. I guess by now there are quite a few people who don't really care that much for this rather generic incest topic anymore and prefer different, new stories instead.

yeah it's sad that becca gets a solo scene and missy doesn't. big tits are still an advantage in life, this is proof of it.
Becca is certainly among the hottest girls in the game. But it's indeed a shame that she and Missy will very likely stay Roxxy's sidekicks without any bigger options. DC confirmed that again quite recently... still.. one can hope.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just don't understand why Eve gets another scene?
It would makes sense if they add Dating System but until then why would you add another scene where she already has too many.
I'm not really sure about "too many", given that she's only got 3 to 4 real scenes (depending on how you count them), which certainly isn't enough for any main girl.

I always though that main girls should come close to Jenny's number of scenes, which is probably the main reason why I'm not that happy with her getting another scene in the first place.

Late Edit:
An arcade can be added to the mall, maybe move it into the spot where the theater is now, and then put a drive-in at one of the open spaces.
As far as I recall they want to use the mall to have more stores in the future, like a furniture store will be needed, etc. while the theater will be used for dates aswell. But I'd agree that there's quite a bit more space in the mall in theory.

Last edited:

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused. Is the tech update it's own thing? Or will it be part of 20.8? I.e, when is it planned to come out?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Is the tech update it's own thing? Or will it be part of 20.8? I.e, when is it planned to come out?
According to the poll and what DC said (correct me if I am wrong) we will get the tech update right after the 0.20.8 main story ending, before the next story update (R(h)onda, 0.21). This means that version numbers likely change.

Reactions: thedoomerjo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same, hopefully her and others get some non-poll related love
Missy and many others are 2nd tier to other girls' updates. They won't get anything outside of smaller stuff like this or when their "main" girl gets their preg remake/numbered build.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This can only be MC's first encounter if you use cheat mode. Otherwise it would be a bit hard to come by the 400 or 600 bucks needed.
Cheat Mode obviously allows you to wake up on Game Day 1 and head to the Mall after the first day of school and immediately get busy with Ivy. But even in non-Cheat Mode, if you bankroll the money you get from cleaning Aunt Diane's garden and you do that 2x a day, you'll have enough money to pay for access to Ivy's garden of love by the first game weekend.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, Ivy was meant to be available very early on, so that people could to see some sex while DC worked on Debbie's/Jenny's/Diane's stories.
In the end it's one of the most common problems in any story driven game - patrons demand sex, but the story isn't at the point where a dev can deliver it without killing the story. So he adds some random side character who is fuckable without reason and the problem is solved.

I doubt anybody really cares about her once they've unlocked actual sex scenes.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I mean, Ivy was meant to be available very early on, so that people could to see some sex while DC worked on Debbie's/Jenny's/Diane's stories.
In the end it's one of the most common problems in any story driven game - patrons demand sex, but the story isn't at the point where a dev can deliver it without killing the story. So he adds some random side character who is fuckable without reason and the problem is solved.

I doubt anybody really cares about her once they've unlocked actual sex scenes.
It wouldnt be so bad if the characters added werent so bland. I believe the key to good sex scenes lies on the characters themselves, Ivy is a pretty generic chick, thats boring. People with distinguished features make for better scenes and content imo.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It wouldnt be so bad if the characters added werent so bland. I believe the key to good sex scenes lies on the characters themselves, Ivy is a pretty generic chick, thats boring. People with distinguished features make for better scenes and content imo.
Ivy's scenes are pretty much a product of their time, back when there were no actual sex scenes for MC in the game. By now it would probably better to simply remove them completely (for now) and to make her a simple shopkeeper, given that they don't really have purpose at the moment and given that they look really bad.

I was always hoping DC would make her the secret succubus patrons voted on back in 2017, but until now I've never heard of it again.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes