j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To provide at least something useful today, the current version of the map from today's stream:

map 5.jpg

Looks like we got a biker bar and what's likely going to be Judith's and Ronda's houses next to MC's. Next to that it looks like DC decided on having a new stadium, an arcade/bowling alley building and a museum as the other locations to be added for dates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love the scalling of the map : go out your backyard and into Grump's house or go too far with Clyde's tractor and you'll ram the new bar. Or you could technically dive from the top of the apt building into the town's pool. School is about 40 floor's worth of height too. Pure magic

• Haha
Reactions: actualrealname

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
The satelitte who took the pictures was outfitted with special rear view mirror lenses, y'know?

Objects may appear closer than they are, etc.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I don't get why people voted for Debbie and Jenny. I love Debbie but her and Jenny already have a shitton of scenes.
I'm guessing Debbie got the votes because all of her current scenes are outdated, 2 poses shit, and people want that changed.

To provide at least something useful today, the current version of the map from today's stream:

View attachment 1026951

Looks like we got a biker bar and what's likely going to be Judith's and Ronda's houses next to MC's. Next to that it looks like DC decided on having a new stadium, an arcade/bowling alley building and a museum as the other locations to be added for dates.
Considering how close it is to trailer trash central, it could also be one of those red neck bars with a mechanical bull.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

View attachment 1026951

there seems to be an interesting new evolution

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

View attachment 1026951

So far, I like where this is going. Great work by DC.

Reactions: BPLydia

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That map comes directly from MC's backpack. No magic there.
Yes and that totally normal 4 feet shovel. Or a bunch of dildos bigger than his head. Or about 4 disctionnaries worth of books. Laws of physics working as intended

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Incest, twincest, wincest. There's also a bunch of places that censor the word, so you need to come out with ways to bypass it
When will the tech update be added because I want to see the new sex scene Debbie ?
After 0.20.8, so at bare minimum July. And that's giving them a lot of coding power they probably don't have.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes