grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "SSBBSNAKE, publicación: 5086800, miembro: 134578"]
View attachment 1028450

Mientras tanto, estoy aquí relajándome jugando pokemon en mi pequeña oficina esperando ver cómo se desarrollará esa perorata ...
[/CITAR]
no hay juego como este pero pokemons ??

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That and a bunch of coding stuff to improve future verions/save comp/not get stuck on random spot during quests cause you didn't do the others in the right order.

Here's what he put in the poll

Before you cast your vote, please read what the tech update includes:

Visual and art improvements:

• Widescreen conversion - adding more space for dialogue, backgrounds, interface and the entire game
  • Widescreen will also fit on mobile devices (no more black bars)
  • Widescreen will also expand the map to allow more locations
  • Multiple sex scenes and animations to existing stories (5 to 8 new ones)
Build system improvements which will help:

• Speed up build times - allowing for more frequent testing.
  • Reduce WIP game size - another win for tighter test cycles.
  • Reduce duplication of assets - by calculating processing metadata in advance.
  • Increase asset flexibility - due to more uniform exporting and processing.
  • Clear versioning - adopting semantic versioning to make clear what is, and is not, a hotfix
  • Game icon behaviour on Android - by conforming more closely to platform guidelines.
Code base improvements which will help:

• Save compatibility to be prioritised during dev cycles - rather than relying on a solely manual best-effort approach.
  • Dynamic assembly of game assets - reducing the time taken to build new and edit existing locations.
  • Dynamic environment construction - ensuring that dialogue backgrounds more reliably match the zoomed out ones.
  • Character tracking and scheduling - to help ensure characters don't clone themselves or teleport around.
  • Expand transition opportunities - allowing more complex visual transitions.
  • Conflict avoidance - allowing conflicts to be pre-empted and reshuffled to provide a smoother narrative.
  • Support the new widescreen format - need to ensure everything keeps lining up!
  • Quest/route prioritisation - allowing more "urgent" world events to take place over "random" ones.
  • QA - providing more and updating support for those testing the game (and those abusing it!)
  • Future updates - by improving how the gameplay loop is built to avoid "large stack" issues.
  • Accessibility - improving access to text-size and dyslexic font controls.
  • Performance - various tweaks, bells, and whistles to avoid destroying your phone battery.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
tbh i didnt like the stadium in the new map. maybe im wrong about it for now but everything else is cool so far and i have been enjoying the streams

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
tbh i didnt like the stadium in the new map. maybe im wrong about it for now but everything else is cool so far and i have been enjoying the streams
I'd agree. I think he could have just slightly expanded the school sports ground for weekend events or so with a few ranks and it probably would have been fine for like 80% of the stuff he wants to do with that real stadium. Like this it seems a little excessive for a small town and it takes quite a bit of space, too.

Reactions: tywren and Morasaky

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Completely stuck trying to get Maria preggo, couldn't even go back into the pizza shop, that was 6 months ago, what happen to this game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Less details and no save link helps alot. Please don't give any of those and we'll help you more

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes