mattius77

May 16, 2017
Strip Club maybe? Could be worked in with the Mia/Helen story and one of them ends up in that joint...?
This was my thought in suggesting a red light district. One, it removes the happy ending joint from the Mall (which I've always thought was stupid), and two it opens up........ let's call it 'resource management' mini-game opportunities.

You know, once MC breaks up Helen and Harold, there's no telling what kind of dark path Mia might find herself on. And Roxxy and Jenny both seem like they'd be pretty sporty in that kind of environment. Josephine might find new ways to rebel against her dad.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
This was my thought in suggesting a red light district. One, it removes the happy ending joint from the Mall (which I've always thought was stupid), and two it opens up........ let's call it 'resource management' mini-game opportunities.

You know, once MC breaks up Helen and Harold, there's no telling what kind of dark path Mia might find herself on. And Roxxy and Jenny both seem like they'd be pretty sporty in that kind of environment. Josephine might find new ways to rebel against her dad.
but if Mia becomes a masseuse (or basically a prostitute), that brings in possible NTR which would lead to a cesspool of nonsense like we saw over at DMD Ch3

def NTR coz she just rejects MC if you fuck Helen iirc (Havent played that story in a year or so, so idk)

Reactions: EJW

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What's your opinion on voice acting in SS in the future? ... Personally I'm still a "no" since there's so much scope for it to go wrong, but how do you feel?...
:LOL: Stick with that gut. Think of how long we already wait between updates. Let's not ever even whisper anything that might add to that wait unless it's either technically needed or adding new content (I.E., mmm, more adult scenes, niiiiiiice).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Voice acting would invalidate all the efforts being made for the community translations btw/

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Progress getting really slow in a each update , other hand it is a quality game , I wonder we can see the end of it ?

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, I just installed this game. Why is this game not full screen for Android? Why the font of this game is small, my eyes are irritated

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Have H-Scene sound effects ever been discussed? Like just a simple rhythmic slapping sound effect and a squirt one for the climax maybe. I've always found it jarring how they were completely silent while in some you can still hear the ambience of the location.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im pretty sure that DC said that he will swap these 3 houses to one big one. Correct me if am wrong
Indeed, but I have no idea whether he'll do that now or if he'll switch them once he actually needs the space. Or did he mention something very recently?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah it's not available in full screen for PC and Android both
You can fullscreen on PC ....... Still having black bars on sides doesn't mean it's not fullscreen, just that the aspect ratio sux and why the tech update will expand it to 16:9 instead of the 4:3 we have now
From the wiki
View attachment 1032610
Music dude doesn't matter much, server dude too and creamy cookie is DC's wife, so another meh. In reality, there's like only the 4 top dudes that actually work on the game and even then, people will argue "work" is an overstatement

• Haha
Reactions: tywren and Morasaky

mattius77

May 16, 2017
but if Mia becomes a masseuse (or basically a prostitute), that brings in possible NTR which would lead to a cesspool of nonsense like we saw over at DMD Ch3

def NTR coz she just rejects MC if you fuck Helen iirc (Havent played that story in a year or so, so idk)
Do you think if Mia becomes a happy ending girl/prostitute she'd continue to shun MC? That doesn't make any sense.

My recollection is that the choice between Helen and Mia was generally received as the least popular aspect of that update. This could be a way for MC to have his cake and eat it, too.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes