Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Did you even try to read the last ~year of comments ? Main story doesn't include Debbie. She'll have 1 bonus scene in the tech update next summer cause she won a spot in the poll. That's it. She'll have to win her remake in another poll. And that's at least 2 years from now.
Does this version add new scenes and do anyone know if the unlocker on page 2195 unlocks them?
By "this" version do you mean 0.20.7 in Oct or 0.20.8 next month ? And why would they release updates without scenes ? And why use an unlocker that'll fuck you up when you can just play the game ? Or use the debug menu in-game (also fucks you up) ? Or get srk's mod ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In the end the only reason to even have the choices is to provide some meaning and depth, so you can write better stories. If the only way to get Helen would be to make Mia a prostitute, people won't be happy, either. In that case you may as well write a more fitting story and change the premise.

Having said that, the game won't ever be this dark. Given that they seem to aim for the "good, protected and sexually repressed girl breaks free and wants to learn more about sex and try stuff" it seems more likely that she'll just say "fuck it" and join Helen and MC anyway.
The premise of the game is MC's father has been murdered by Russian mobsters, and in his voyage of discovery beds every female member of his family including having sex with his sister on cam shows for money and a threesome with him Mom and Aunt, uses a fake religious pretext to bed his potential girlfriend's mom thus breaking up her marriage, has a DP threesome with his best friend and his mom (or cock blocks his best friend to take the one non-Mom female that might be interested in him), becomes a drug dealer, breeds a cow-girl and a fish-girl.........

I'm not sure I'd say Mia becoming a hooker is really 'dark', in that context. ;)

Reactions: Morasaky

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The premise of the game is MC's father has been murdered by Russian mobsters, and in his voyage of discovery beds every female member of his family including having sex with his sister on cam shows for money and a threesome with him Mom and Aunt, uses a fake religious pretext to bed his potential girlfriend's mom thus breaking up her marriage, has a DP threesome with his best friend and his mom (or cock blocks his best friend to take the one non-Mom female that might be interested in him), becomes a drug dealer, breeds a cow-girl and a fish-girl.........
Sure, if you look at some of these things on paper. But it's like in these disney cartoons where you've got incredibly evil antagonists, who are still basically just slapstick villains and don't feel threatening once you deal with them. And it's the same in basically every other aspect, too, everything remains kind of easy going and no harm is done. Turning a schoolgirl into an actual prostutute on the other hand will be almost impossible to sugarcoat.

Then again, that's not really the main argument here anyway. Redlight content almost certainly won't happen for other reasons in the first place.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

I'm not sure I'd say Mia becoming a hooker is really 'dark', in that context. ;)
Helen and Harold already dumped each other when you start dicking her, June never meets Erik if you keep her for MC and most wincest isn't in-game unless you patch it (for now)

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

There is that slight difference that in all the examples you provide, the girls already had it in them. Even Harold gets his fun with Yumi if you choose Helen, so not even he is dumped. Making the innocent Mia a prostitute is somethig more drastic, I'd say. However, if she'd come up with it in the first place, who knows?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The most extreme stuff she did was get a tattoo. From there to becoming a full-on whore is a bit too far a jump. And since she's a love interest for MC, she'll never be relegated to cheapslut status, even if you go to Helen. But since her remake is still pending, DC might 360 noscope her entire route and retcon everything out of the game and restart from scratch.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no scene in the game where MC isn't dicking the girl (that couple in the library doesn't count). Mia getting another dude is also not happening

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's unlikely, but I'm just saying that I don't see the point to even have the discussion. You've got other unrelated characters getting lewd scenes, and if you reject Mia, she'd be in the same department as let's say Harold and Yumi or Erik and June.

Late Edit: I mean, if you specificially make the effort to write a story that turns an innocent schoolgirl into a prostitute, the least one can expect would be a cutscene/image to trigger some additional emotions. Either you do the plot right or you just don't bother in the first place.

Last edited:

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
^ Did you even try to read the last ~year of comments ? Main story doesn't include Debbie. She'll have 1 bonus scene in the tech update next summer cause she won a spot in the poll. That's it. She'll have to win her remake in another poll. And that's at least 2 years from now.

By "this" version do you mean 0.20.7 in Oct or 0.20.8 next month ? And why would they release updates without scenes ? And why use an unlocker that'll fuck you up when you can just play the game ? Or use the debug menu in-game (also fucks you up) ? Or get srk's mod ?
I want to unlock the gallery to see what's new and new scenes without having to play the game again? Dunno.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes