j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you think if Mia becomes a happy ending girl/prostitute she'd continue to shun MC? That doesn't make any sense.

My recollection is that the choice between Helen and Mia was generally received as the least popular aspect of that update. This could be a way for MC to have his cake and eat it, too.
In the end the only reason to even have the choices is to provide some meaning and depth, so you can write better stories. If the only way to get Helen would be to make Mia a prostitute, people won't be happy, either. In that case you may as well write a more fitting story and change the premise.

Having said that, the game won't ever be this dark. Given that they seem to aim for the "good, protected and sexually repressed girl breaks free and wants to learn more about sex and try stuff" it seems more likely that she'll just say "fuck it" and join Helen and MC anyway.

Last edited:

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Indeed, but I have no idea whether he'll do that now or if he'll switch them once he actually needs the space. Or did he mention something very recently?
we will have to wait and see. he did mention it in one of his streams but im not sure if he will add them when he finishes the new buildings on the map (tech update) or maybe with later updates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't check the phone hints, don't give us details and don't provide save. Will solve itself. Helps if you whine a lot and/or claim the milking scamlord strikes again

Reactions: AngelAIGS

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
This was my thought in suggesting a red light district. One, it removes the happy ending joint from the Mall (which I've always thought was stupid), and two it opens up........ let's call it 'resource management' mini-game opportunities.

You know, once MC breaks up Helen and Harold, there's no telling what kind of dark path Mia might find herself on. And Roxxy and Jenny both seem like they'd be pretty sporty in that kind of environment. Josephine might find new ways to rebel against her dad.

MC could also get a gig as either a male stripper, a bartender or a bouncer. so it would be a new money making location.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
In the end the only reason to even have the choices is to provide some meaning and depth, so you can write better stories. If the only way to get Helen would be to make Mia a prostitute, people won't be happy, either. In that case you may as well write a more fitting story and change the premise.

Having said that, the game won't ever be this dark. Given that they seem to aim for the "good, protected and sexually repressed girl breaks free and wants to learn more about sex and try stuff" it seems more likely that she'll just say "fuck it" and join Helen and MC anyway.

lets be honest, most "episodes" really need a heavy rewrite/redrawn. the fact we get almost no scenes with mia or her mother shows that they went for the bare minimum. and the story make it seems like we will get alot more, but nop, its just a repeat of the same scene.

to call it a disapointment is an understatement...

Jun 7, 2019
So I know they redid and took a bunch of stuff out in this game is that stuff retrievable or in a mod? Like I know they took out a bunch of Jenny scenes and the Diane buttplug and some other stuff to comply with patron. Did anyone ever put that in a mod or is there a way for me to play an earlier version?

Reactions: BPLydia

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
lets be honest, most "episodes" really need a heavy rewrite/redrawn. the fact we get almost no scenes with mia or her mother shows that they went for the bare minimum. and the story make it seems like we will get alot more, but nop, its just a repeat of the same scene.
Well, Mia had a ~60 day update back then and she was always meant to get a seond one, even by the old standard. I honestly think that her content as it is, isn't even that bad, but she really needs her own part of her story, which was basically cut off at the end because of time constraints.

We can be sure that she'll get a rework, just like it's the case for Debbie, Eric and the teachers, sadly that won't happen anytime soon.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Do you think if Mia becomes a happy ending girl/prostitute she'd continue to shun MC? That doesn't make any sense.

My recollection is that the choice between Helen and Mia was generally received as the least popular aspect of that update. This could be a way for MC to have his cake and eat it, too.
from what I remember of Mias story - if you fuck helen Mia basically stops talking to you (idk if that has changed) so even if she doesnt stop talking , if she is a prostitute there is the element of other people fucking prostitutes(eric and other males) - DC wont add that but to some people even that thought will rage them so I doubt this would happen

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
A strange thought flew into my head. Does this village have a name?
DC made a welcome sign on the new map where it's called "Summerville" as far as I see it.

Edit: As for this wohle redlight/prostitution discussion, DC said several times that he won't add brothels, stipclubs, etc., for the main reason, that it's just not necessary in a game, where you can fuck basically every women in town. Why would you spend time and space on a whole redlight area when you could spend it on dating content for the schoolgirls?

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes