j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
tldr : My guess is MC is just gonna bone every chick in town - no consequences for kissing eve in front of mia/roxxy and vice versa (atleast till like 2023 or something)
Well, yes, that's just the default position, because there's just no connection between their stories at all. But I guess that's a status nobody is really happy about. The question which goes beyond that is in which direction these connections should move eventually, once more of them are implemented.

Dec 29, 2018
You only consider him a shitty dev because you feel entitled to faster updates. Actual fans -while some may feel the wait time is rather long- ultimately don't MIND waiting. It's only the people that are paying that have any basis to actually complain about his work ethic. If you're getting it for free, what's to complain about?
I'm not paying Cookie. I just like his work. Waiting for stuff is something I had to get used to, growing up when I did.
You just quoted me on words that I didn't even say, so get your shit together there first buddy. As for entitled... no. I don't feel that way at all. DC can do whatever the hell he wants. However, I am gonna call him out for intentionally not being transparent and for the ridiculous time lengths between updates. Whether or not I contribute monetarily (which I have in the past), does not change whether or not a dev's behavior is shit or not. You straw manned me by saying I'm bitching about "faster, faster, faster", when that isn't the case at all. The only thing I said was "not transparent"... that's a fact. If you'd like to argue why that fact is wrong, then please feel free to embarrass yourself.

Reactions: tywren

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's been days since I entered the game page and today I dared to enter to see how the game progressed and the first thing I read is that it was delayed, it lacked the typical Dear Gamers of CDPR :KEK:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

to shorten the wait for the new game version, I updated the to version 0.20.7-2.24.

I hope you like the new lip synchronized talking animation. Nothing naughty, really, but something fun to be made ;) And the quicksave/quickload feature might prove nice to some...

Enjoy!

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Well, yes, that's just the default position, because there's just no connection between their stories at all. But I guess that's a status nobody is really happy about. The question which goes beyond that is in which direction these connections should move eventually, once more of them are implemented.
Count me as one of the people that's with you brother. I'd prefer choices and consequence. Again, I think we're in the minority on this. In the end I'm sure I'll just choose whatever ending there is for Debbie and call it a day.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

to shorten the wait for the new game version, I updated the to version 0.20.7-2.24.

I hope you like the new lip synchronized talking animation. Nothing naughty, really, but something fun to be made ;) And the quicksave/quickload feature might prove nice to some...

Enjoy!
I'm sure you've been asked this question a thousand times, but I'll take a shot anyway. Does your mod work the incest patch and additional incest line patch?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm sure you've been asked this question a thousand times, but I'll take a shot anyway. Does your mod work the incest patch and additional incest line patch?
Community translation does not work with the incest patch since that defines an artificial language which is not compatible to anything else. Since a main feature of the mod is the integration of translation, those things will not work.

Apart from that, it has been reported that the two work together but I never tried myself.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
This is called suspension of disbelief. Every game and movie has it. Its what we accept as the rules of the universe in the game and movie to keep immersion going. For example star wars has it with blasters being used instead of handguns (Speed of shot).
Star wars has conventional weaponry as well as high tech, Slugthrowers are the term used to describe these weapons like Scatterguns/Cycler Rifle's, these were highly effective at bypassing deflectors shields that would normally just bounce blaster blots right off of them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
By the way, just wondering, has DC ever said anything about marking the completion of this game?
Well, the game has an official roadmap, though that's certainly not final, either. I once made a list about it which is still pretty much accurate (I just added the tech update):

We'll get a tech update to convert the game to widescreen and fix some other stuff ~1
All schoolgirls, except for Eve, will get another update, some smaller, like Roxxy, some big ones, like those who haven't content right now (Judith, Ronda, Annie), while Mia has to get a rework of unkown size ~5
We'll get an update each for Mrs. Johnson and Debbie to rework and finish their content ~2
One for the prom/endgame and one for the library ~2
We'll see one large update for the teachers (rework) which will include Coach Bridget's new content ~1
We'll get the dating system and a harem feature for the beach house ~2/3
There'll probably be a few 0.5 surprise updates for christmas, halloween, additional content, whatever ~3 to 5 or so
And there'll certainly have to be 1 or 2 updates to wrap everything up (telescope, story connections, etc.) and hopefully one update to bring the incest back ~2/3

So yeah, it'll probabaly take about 20 updates, but at least the main story will be done soon. By now it's probably fair to calculate 4 months or so on average for each of these, so we'd be talking about quite a few more years.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Well, the game has an official roadmap, though that's certainly not final, either. I once made a list about it which is still pretty much accurate (I just added the tech update):

We'll get a tech update to convert the game to widescreen and fix some other stuff ~1
All schoolgirls, except for Eve, will get another update, some smaller, like Roxxy, some big ones, like those who haven't content right now (Judith, Ronda, Annie), while Mia has to get a rework of unkown size ~5
We'll get an update each for Mrs. Johnson and Debbie to rework and finish their content ~2
One for the prom/endgame and one for the library ~2
We'll see one large update for the teachers (rework) which will include Coach Bridget's new content ~1
We'll get the dating system and a harem feature for the beach house ~2/3
There'll probably be a few 0.5 surprise updates for christmas, halloween, additional content, whatever ~3 to 5 or so
And there'll certainly have to be 1 or 2 updates to wrap everything up (telescope, story connections, etc.) and hopefully one update to bring the incest back ~2/3

So yeah, it'll probabaly take about 20 updates, but at least the main story will be done soon. By now it's probably fair to calculate 4 months or so on average for each of these, so we'd be talking about quite a few more years.
are the new areas in the map just for the dating/prom Update i thought that DC might do something more with these not just dating..
i dont mind this game taking 2 or 3 more years to finish as long as we get all/most of the content we want

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
are the new areas in the map just for the dating/prom Update i thought that DC might do something more with these not just dating..
i dont mind this game taking 2 or 3 more years to finish as long as we get all/most of the content we want
"2 or 3 more years" ???
Oof. Try, AT LEAST 7!

Reactions: tankdick
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes