Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
man be prepared for war lol coz there are people in here that love eve even more than they love anyone irl - you prolly gon get a lot of hate

Eve was cute and pretty good dating sim girl with a lot of personality. But ultimately MC is a dick who screws around and she is a virgin who falls for him and gets preggo so thats a recipe for disaster.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But ultimately MC is a dick who screws around and she is a virgin who falls for him and gets preggo so thats a recipe for disaster.
It's a Sandbox, so it's not like MC has to sleep with any other girl, when it comes to the ~main girls at least and it's not like (s)he has to get pregnant in the first place. Eventually he'd be able to play (St)Eve's story, date her, fuck her, take her to the prom and call it a day. Whether one takes the pregnancy/threesome option or chooses other girls next to Eve is really up the player.

@rivers77
Nice post, and I totally agree that the game should have more choices, so it enables real "pure routes" and so MC won't have to cheat on let's say Eve to get Grace's content or to finish the main story. Sadly that's very, very controversial and about 50% of the playerbase seems to think exactly the opposite.
I always had the feeling that both DC and Sploosh like these choices though, so I haven't given up hope that eventually we'll at least get some more options here and there.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Stuff that sounds quite vitriolic
You only consider him a shitty dev because you feel entitled to faster updates. Actual fans -while some may feel the wait time is rather long- ultimately don't MIND waiting. It's only the people that are paying that have any basis to actually complain about his work ethic. If you're getting it for free, what's to complain about?
I'm not paying Cookie. I just like his work. Waiting for stuff is something I had to get used to, growing up when I did.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
man be prepared for war lol coz there are people in here that love eve even more than they love anyone irl - you prolly gon get a lot of hate
i kinda agree with him. eve was my favourite girl for a long time before the update came out but once i played through her route she didn't turn out as great as i thought she would. i'm a pretty vanilla guy and i like romance a good amount but the whole story was just too romance novel like for me, which i don't like because MC will first declare his love to eve one day and then the next week he'll impregnate her sister and his mom. it created this narrative problem for me where i got pulled out of the story. i can relate much more to the mc if he is just horny and does all these things because ultimately he wants to fuck. that whole scar thing was also way too angsty for me. thank god she has a great big sister, that's a girl worth simping for.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the end this is a big issue in many erotic games and it gets worse the more characters there are.

There are really only two ways to deal with that situation, either you essentially limit the choices and write every character, so she's eventually ok with being part of a harem (that's for example what pistachio is planning for WaL) or you enable the full range of characters and try to accomodate their different sides as good as possible, leaving it to the player to choose the right path and to ignore the content that's not part of that branch.

As for SS, it's certainly the case that the game suffers from simply not being done. I'm sure Eve's, Roxxy's and every other schoolgirl's story will feel better, once we've got the dating system and the prom to actually finish their stories.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Sorry if this has already been covered, but is the config.console method of cheating in the not working in the latest version of this game anymore?

Followed the steps in the OP but can't get the console to appear by pressing Shift + O.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i kinda agree with him. eve was my favourite girl for a long time before the update came out but once i played through her route she didn't turn out as great as i thought she would. i'm a pretty vanilla guy and i like romance a good amount but the whole story was just too romance novel like for me, which i don't like because MC will first declare his love to eve one day and then the next week he'll impregnate her sister and his mom. it created this narrative problem for me where i got pulled out of the story. i can relate much more to the mc if he is just horny and does all these things because ultimately he wants to fuck. that whole scar thing was also way too angsty for me. thank god she has a great big sister, that's a girl worth simping for.
"How can MC fuck every girl in town without making any jealous even if they find out?"

"How can MC put a shovel into his backpack without breaking either one even if it does not fit?"

Magick.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry if this has already been covered, but is the config.console method of cheating in the not working in the latest version of this game anymore?

Followed the steps in the OP but can't get the console to appear by pressing Shift + O.
What are you trying to cheat with/for ? Just use the "pro mode" when starting a new game and you're set. Or use the debug menu if you only want the scenes. Console hax is 1 of the worst way to go around the game, you'll fuck yourself so hard the game will probably crash everytime

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

use your phone to 'cheat', there are built-in functions that lets you edit stuff. It is more powerful in terms of capabilities.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
What are you trying to cheat with/for ? Just use the "pro mode" when starting a new game and you're set. Or use the debug menu if you only want the scenes.
use your phone to 'cheat', there are built-in functions that lets you edit stuff. It is more powerful in terms of capabilities.
I just wanted to add money without having the skill stats maxed automatically which the "pro mode" does automatically... didn't know about the separate cheat menu with the phone (clicked around on it until I found it after reading your messages).

So thanks for the help. :)

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
It's a Sandbox, so it's not like MC has to sleep with any other girl, when it comes to the ~main girls at least and it's not like (s)he has to get pregnant in the first place. Eventually he'd be able to play (St)Eve's story, date her, fuck her, take her to the prom and call it a day. Whether one takes the pregnancy/threesome option or chooses other girls next to Eve is really up the player.

@rivers77
Nice post, and I totally agree that the game should have more choices, so it enables real "pure routes" and so MC won't have to cheat on let's say Eve to get Grace's content or to finish the main story. Sadly that's very, very controversial and about 50% of the playerbase seems to think exactly the opposite.
I always had the feeling that both DC and Sploosh like these choices though, so I haven't given up hope that eventually we'll at least get some more options here and there.
While I was a patron, I did try to fight against the idea of getting every girl in the secret channel, but the fan base is more interested in that style. I like the idea of choices and consequences. Sometimes it's easy for me, like hooking Erik up with June and keeping Mrs. Johnson and sometimes it's difficult, like choosing between Helen/Angelica and Mia. I think it makes the game more interesting, but I realize I'm in the minority on that. I just can't see Roxxy being okay with MC sleeping with Mia and being okay with that. I get it though, magic telescope and backpack.

I get Jenny doesn't care. She's super sharp and knows MC is messing around, but it doesn't matter to her. Debbie is oblivious, Diane wouldn't care. Roxxy is cool with it as long as it's done with her blessing. I just think characters like Eve and Mia wouldn't dig the whole cheating thing, but the game isn't done yet. Maybe they'll all be written in such a way that a massive harem works. *shrug*

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe they'll all be written in such a way that a massive harem works. *shrug*
I honestly hope they won't even try that, given that it just won't work. The backpack, telescope, etc. are one thing, they are funny puns and do not break any kind of immersion, but the writing of the new stories is usually pretty good and these character u-turns for characters like Eve or let's say Judith will just go down like cold sick.

I think you either leave out the deeper romance stuff from the beginning and make it a real harem right away - and even these games seem to struggle at times - or you live with the limitations.

In the end the game wasn't meant to be a harem for the first two years or so, then DC decided to integrate a harem feature in the bach house where you may combine some girls and I really hope that's going to be it. I don't know why people can't be happy with sex scenes/threesomes/foursomes that make sense in each playthrough, but always have to have everybody rigth away, no matter how bad the outcome may be from a writer's perspective.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I get it though, magic telescope and backpack.
This is called suspension of disbelief. Every game and movie has it. Its what we accept as the rules of the universe in the game and movie to keep immersion going. For example star wars has it with blasters being used instead of handguns (Speed of shot).

I just can't see Roxxy being okay with MC sleeping with Mia and being okay with that.
This is called immersion. And I agree its immersion breaking to for example date/fuck roxxy (My favorite character) and date/fuck/romance eve at the same time. I mean they are in the same class in the morning and when you click on one you makeout with her in front of the whole class, and then you click on the other and makeout with her in front of the whole class. This game definitely needs a lot of work and just cant continue to go down the fuck everygirl in town route without consequences.

In the end this is a big issue in many erotic games and it gets worse the more characters there are.
What the game needs is some consequences for dating multiple girls, and refinement towards an ending. Its going to take a lot of work and frankly after 4 and a half years I dont think its going to get done.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What the game needs is some consequences for dating multiple girls, and refinement towards an ending. Its going to take a lot of work and frankly after 4 and a half years I dont think its going to get done.
That's indeed going to happen once the dating system is implemented. You'll be able to date a girl and each date will give you points, but if you date other girls in the meantime, you'll lose some of these points again over time. But for now that's essentailly just one element of the game and I don't think they are planning anything beyond that.

I mean, to me that's actuall fine so far. What matters in my opinion is that you can play the game without having a harem and that they don't start to make the harem mandatory. So in short, the stories/endings of each girl should be the default and after that they should try to make the harem fit as good as they think they can do it. Not the other way round.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cock juice is addictive. They wouldn't have the wherewithal remaining to do such things. The girls in this game don't really care as long as they get more cock in one or more of their holes.
Consequences for dating multiple girls smells like a concept of ownership of the main character which is a topic that doesn't sit well with me. Males are programmed by nature (excepting homosexuals, sorry) to seek out females in order to pass on their genetic material to as many potential breeding partners as possible.
If Cookie was to make a Jealousy system, it would take a great many releases and patches to make it work as intended. It's the sort of thing that would need to be considered at the conceptual stage rather than as an afterthought, which is how it would come across now.

• Haha
Reactions: BurnerIc

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
tbvh no matter what DC does people will be annoyed - there is a group of people who just want MC to bone every chick in town from the 18ish Mia to the granny looking roz , and then there are the people who want there to be consequences for making out with eve when roxxy is there and that whole thing and honestly I think DC is going to stick to the first group coz the consequences thing is gonna be fuckin complicated - so much story reworking - Eve poses when she catches you with roxxy , with Mia and then that for each girl.

tldr : My guess is MC is just gonna bone every chick in town - no consequences for kissing eve in front of mia/roxxy and vice versa (atleast till like 2023 or something)

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Until the dating/prom updates come out in 2025, the game is and will remain "dick all the girls in any order and however you want". As is with everything else regarding the game/DC, people will have to get over themselves and live with it or go away and find something else.
This is called suspension of disbelief. Every game and movie has it. Its what we accept as the rules of the universe in the game and movie to keep immersion going. For example star wars has it with blasters being used instead of handguns (Speed of shot).
There are powder/projectile guns in Star Wars ....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes