uni007

Apr 3, 2017
im a little bit stuck with erics mom
someone said that you can play poker with her but that option never comes in her dialogue and i talked with eric about the drinks and poker

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
im a little bit stuck with erics mom
someone said that you can play poker with her but that option never comes in her dialogue and i talked with eric about the drinks and poker
Can you invite Eric's mom yet?
Edit: If not you need to progress a little more in their story line. Just click around the house and try different things at different hours of the day

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
idk if it's an android thing..but I DL'd the .APK to play on my chromebook and when I go to put in the pw to the sister's computer it won't let me Space "Bad Monster" so it makes me put it in as 1 word, and it says "wrong pw"..so I can't progress the sisters story..smh

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
hello everyone just wanna ask some questions..

1. is mia no longer fuckable if you enter helen's route?

2. Is having sex with either of them the exact end of their current updated storyline?

3. Is this a bug, my last play was on V. 11 and don't know if theirs any change in moms storylinw cause i cant seem to progress in the cheat mode and was stuck on the scene of her bathing then Mc enter only to be told to wait her finish bathing. Ive already peek on her masturbating and even kissed her. But i can't enter her room while mc keeps saying (nows not the good time to snoop around moms room) HELP!. also i remeber entering the moms room once And even took her underwear but the bed masturbation wasn't funtioning

EDITS
4. And also whats the use of the key found in the eriks fathers loot

Last edited:

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
here's the walkthrough for eric's mom

Do you know how to advance with the mother?, i'm stuck with her, the big thing that i can do with her is enter while she is taking a shower and she already caught me fapping with her lingerine

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
@DarkCookie, foremost - kudos to your work. I can see a lot of people complaining that the 14 update is small but I think it's very good and bey large work put into and primarily the game works like a charm on android. Maybe you can add HAREM content (mom/sis , mom/aunt, mom/aunt/sis, mom/Mrs Johnson, Mia/Helen to name a few) is all I would like to ask you. Maybe start a poll or something? Will keep supporting you on patreon! Rock on dcookie!;)

Is there any way to get sister to reciprocate rather than he's just horny on the I love you option in sister route?

U

User_10739

I'm jammed up at me/Eric getting the location of the loot for Harold even though I already have it in inventory and Larry sings like a bird any time I talk yo him but it is not moving forward... So no Mia & her mother route continuation for me.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright as much as I was hoping to play this this release is buggy as fuck...

I have run into errors more times then I can count while trying to progress checking quest log is bugged to name one

07qwerty07

May 31, 2017
I'm jammed up at me/Eric getting the location of the loot for Harold, I already have it in inventory and Larry sings like a bird any time I talk yo him but it is not moving forward... So no Mia & her mother route continuation for me.

Jul 12, 2017
Alright, so this is just my opinion as a software developer on the current status of the game and the latest update.

At the moment to me it looks like an insult to all the supporters. It took 2 months to deliver 3 (!) H-scenes. I understand that it's only the beginning of the those routes (mom, Mia, Erik's mom) and in the future we may see more (or may not since the next 2 updates are already planned for different chars).

I also understand that Patreon is not a job but a tip collection platform. But come on, if you collect 16-17-18+ thousand dollars per month in the form of tips and it still takes you (and your team) 2 damn months to finish 3 scenes... then that's not a 'team' and that's not a gamedev project. That's a shame and - I did not want to use that word - milking.

At the moment money stopped being a motivating factor for DC and change nothing. As someone earlier in the thread said, throwing more money at it does not give any result any more. As we've seen for the last 5 (that's almost half a year) months, the speed stays the same - 2-3 H-scenes per update.

I understand that is a hand drawn art not a 3DCG so it may take more time to actually finish all the visuals but there's no way in hell 250 variations based on 20 templates (already drawn poses/faces/places) take 2 months - hope we all understand that DC reuses pics with small changes and does not draw every update from scratch). The coding - don't even get me started on that. Renpy is a simple scripting language and if takes 2 months (or even 1 month, even 2 weeks) for DC's team to code an update as small as 0.14... damn, even it's your friends, just fire those incompetent bastards. With the current volume of content and keeping in mind you said to your patrons you quit your job the game is all you focus on - it should not take more than 3 weeks even if put in only 50% of your time.

I am no one to tell DC what to do with his game, I'm just a patron of his on Patreon but damn man.

At current speed we will soon see how DC gets 20-30-40k a month in tips while still delivering 2-3 H-scene updates and that bothers me as a developer (here someone usually says that I just envy his success and money - nope, my hourly rate is high enough to let me not have any envy towards his financial success) and a supporter. We are ending up in the situation where 0.2 will be out somewhere in September 2018 (!) and we are safe to assume how much content we'll be getting with every next update.

I don't think DC will suddenly change his team's approach since we proved to be incapable of managing his team in the first place - therefore I think we will see more underwhelming updates and more people frustrated with the support/result ratio.

To all of those who will say "it's not finished game, he develops it and allows you to test pieces of it" - well, if you develop a game and release public updates while presenting them as new chapters in the story then it's not an unfinished game, nope. That's called continuous development where every deployed version is considered (and is) finished. So may not judge the whole game but its chapters - and that's what I've tried to do.

Thanks for reading. Hope it wasn't too random and sorry for the typos.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes