Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whatever boys its getting late got to go work tomorrow Enjoy your game , you know when the next 5 scenes come out on New Year's eve 2022. I said all i wanted to say. Let people read and judge for themselves. You are getting a little bit too aggressive ( i mean Snugglepuff and Omnikuken last posts) for my taste. Got to say love the passion with which you defeding your annual wank material. DC has the best unknown fanboys on this site. Peace and good night !

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I'm basing the list off of characters who have a scene in the cookie jar section except Rump and the library woman. If I miss a character, lemme know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'm basing the list off of characters who have a scene in the cookie jar section except Rump and the library woman. If I miss a character, lemme know.

Where is my baby, Rhonda?

gnorri

Mar 23, 2019

Hey I think you made an error by not putting the real no. 1

Seasucc

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
How close is this game to completion? Not in terms of how long we have to wait but how many more updates do yall estimate?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Last guesstimate we got was around 0.34 .... But since they're going to swap version # with girl name, it might get wonky fast

In more details : tech build > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith > (in no particular order onwards) Mia > Debbie > Roxxy > Teachers > Prom night > Dating > Random stuff adding scenes to finished routes > Whatever I missed

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
What is the best way to make money?

OK, sounds like a simple question (Pizza delivery)...the only problem is that I'm hitting the Maria bug where she's not in the freezer (after Tony has you drink the energy drink) which means I can't deliver pizzas.

Is gardening the only other way to make money? Building up to 5k that way is going to be a slog....
In case no one replied already, shooting with Clyde near the trailer is the best way to make money, costs no time period, you just go and go and go.... Or cheat and give yourself the $$$ because why waste time on that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What is the best way to make money?

OK, sounds like a simple question (Pizza delivery)...the only problem is that I'm hitting the Maria bug where she's not in the freezer (after Tony has you drink the energy drink) which means I can't deliver pizzas.

Is gardening the only other way to make money? Building up to 5k that way is going to be a slog....
In case no one replied already, shooting with Clyde near the trailer is the best way to make money, costs no time period, you just go and go and go.... Or cheat and give yourself the $$$ because why waste time on that?
The best way to make $ is to use cheatmode from the start and never bother with anything ever again

If you're trying to get $ for the cars, not much worth doing anything since the route will block with Maria not being there. If it's for the beach house, not much point either since you only need it for Consuela scenes (and get Daisy but meh) and the route will still block before that cause Maria isn't there .....

Reactions: AngelAIGS
May 12, 2021

I completely agree with 1. The buildup is what sold me on this game. That's why I'd move Diane up to number 2. Same buildup (maybe a bit too much waiting between the action) and that three-some? *Chef's Kiss* Now if we could just get a four-some with Jenny too.

Reactions: yellomit
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes