Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Why have I still save problem in this game ? can't close the game et continue later where I was...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Until you hit the Maria bug and then you'll have to either get a save from some1 or bypass it with the "new mode" where you skip most of the game into the main route's ending

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I activated rollback, maybe it's that...

When I started again the game, I needed to go to the director to speak about my grades like at the begining. :cry:
Rollback is really funky with this game, unless you know where a lot of the variables and label jumps are placed you can easily mess things up, so save often and have multiple saves within a few minutes of each other. I haven't looked at the script in a long time but I think a lot of the variables exist in a persistent state so if you rollback past a trigger you might lock yourself out of an event unless you know how to unlock it via the console, so be careful.

Reactions: Aethan

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I activated rollback, maybe it's that...

When I started again the game, I needed to go to the director to speak about my grades like at the begining. :cry:
I am quite sure this is just the kind of bug that can be fixed by my mod.

Plus, it activates rollback in a much safer way.

Reactions: aaronburr

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Until you hit the Maria bug and then you'll have to either get a save from some1 or bypass it with the "new mode" where you skip most of the game into the main route's ending
Does that mean you actually had that bug as well? Because it would be quite easily fixed, if I only knew how to reproduce the issue. Do you happen to have a save of a point just before you spoke to Tony who tells you to come visit in the evening?

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
I am quite sure this is just the kind of bug that can be fixed by my mod.

Plus, it activates rollback in a much safer way.
You know if I try your mod and get some same issues I'd be really pissed of you :p Even if I'm doing something wrong ^^

Gonna try it :) do I need a new game ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You know if I try your mod and get some same issues I'd be really pissed of you :p Even if I'm doing something wrong ^^

Gonna try it :) do I need a new game ?
You should be safe to continue with existing saves. I mean, the whole purpose of repairing broken saves is just this: keep them ;)

Of course I cannot guarantee that it will break nothing. This is another reason to keep your saves, just for backup. If you face any issue caused by the mod, I am quite sure they can be fixed.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
How though ? Both of them don't go out of their place. You'd have to drag Debbie out on a date or something and then why would she want to go get a tattoo ? Or you'd need to haul Grace back to MC's house for whatever reason, which outside of bonus scenes like the tech build, won't happen since her/Eve's route is done. That leaves us with a wetdream of about 0% chance of getting them together. DC would then have to come up with some wonky reason the 2 of them would indulge in buttstuff with MC together
so i thought about how grace and debbie could have a sex scene together even though they wouldn't even be my favourite combo for a threesome (i'd much rather have grace and jenny for example).

what if the route to a debbie/grace scene unlocks after you finish both characters routes first. then you do something really nice for grace, say you save her from the dealer who showed up on the party during the eve route who was trying to get revenge on her for humiliating him or something. she's thankful and grants you one "wish" no matter what it's going to be. now we just have to get debbie on board. from what we've known she's generally open to threesomes and has a wild side to her. plus she loves the MC and would basically do anything he asks her for anyway (just got to level up charisma high enough). so do all of this and bam we have a debbie/grace threesome. honestly i think the way to get there storywise isn't much wonkier than what we already have in the game. i mean don't tell me the whole diane destroys her house for a barn and then milks herself plotline makes much sense, or how odette and eve are best friends and she's worried for her mental health but then willingly fucks MC two days after eve and MC become a couple. what i'm trying to say is with a little bit of creativity you can make almost every combination of girls having a threesome work without it breaking the story no problem. the game is still 100% fantasy wish fulfillment and i think you'd have to try really hard to "break" the story in a game like this in such a way that it makes the game worse.

i know it's never going to happen but i'm just saying a scene like this could absolutly be made if DC decides to make more updates where we just get h-scenes for already existing girls.

ferdere

Feb 5, 2018
for those who are stuck in the storage pizzeria with maria bug like me, i recommend activate the debug mode (press f1 go down and read the part of "
Additionnal help
" for that) and set the day time in "evening", if you do this maria is going to apear there and you can continue normaly

Reactions: Tethram

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does that mean you actually had that bug as well? Because it would be quite easily fixed, if I only knew how to reproduce the issue. Do you happen to have a save of a point just before you spoke to Tony who tells you to come visit in the evening?
Nope, I use the same save since 0.20, so I don't redo anything with new builds. But that Maria bug in the pizzeria is getting pretty common around here and supposedly on the Discord/bugreport

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And how can raising stats by cheats affect your sister's line?
Not anymore. In the past the dex stat was tied to Jenny's story and raising it via the console could mess up her progress. Since 0.18 that problem should be gone.

Apr 6, 2020
Ok, so this remains my fave adult game of all time.. I play dozens of games from this site, but Summertime Saga is one that I play at least 5 times a week.. However... I have a small wishlist.. Since you can buy all the items twice, once for the quest and then a second time to keep in your bag, I want to be able to use all the sex toys myself!! The fleshlights, the damn robot you buy for the mayor.. Even the dildos and what not.. I'm very adventurous. The only other thing that I'd like to see is the ability to get fucked by futa-Eve... I mean its only fair... ;)

Lastly, does the cat ever turn into a cat-girl?

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes