Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Srk's has 1, though you don't really need 1. There's already the phone hints or you could just alt/tab and check the wiki .....

Scooba Doo

Jul 25, 2018
Did DC say anything about Roxxy impregnation?
Ik he's adding more scenes for her on the upcoming tech update, so, thought I may ask this.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did DC say anything about Roxxy impregnation?
Ik he's adding more scenes for her on the upcoming tech update, so, thought I may ask this.
That'll happen once she wins her next poll and gets her "rework" ... so for the next update it's really only going to be one scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I know this is a really old post, but I now can't shake this theory. Specifically, I think Priya might be Missy's mother and Micoe is Missy's older sister. A possible wrench in that theory is Priya's research into Pregnax may be for her own interests in not being able to conceive, but maybe she already had Micoe and Missy and is having trouble conceiving another child, or the drug may not be in her personal interests at all.
The last time I heard DC talking about Missy a few months ago, his idea was, that Missy will be raised by a rich single dad (a lawyer or so) who is almost never at home. People asked for her sister, too, but he wouldn't answer whether she'll be added or not, so it's pretty unlikely that it's going to be Micoe.
If I would guess about Missy's sister, I would expect her in a bar, strip club or similiar. Working at a hospital would really surprise me.

The best thing is, not to promise anything. There must be some secrets. :) I think she will surely not appear in the next 4 updates.

But it is nice to hear that even Missy get more stuff in the future. Or maybe not, also possible.

One good thing about the incest patch is that it restores some of the original dialogue that was removed in the Patreon purge, so if you care to see some of the early dialogue that was deleted that's the best way to do so.
It just change the dialogue back to incest as it was meant to be.
There is no removed content added with the patch. Those patches are working like translations, they don't add anything. They just 'translate' patreon censorship back.

I think the writing of the text lines would have been better written, if Debby/Jenny are not the MC's mother/sister. Erik's Mom would not just be his Landlady without any further explanations.

I do not understand all the asking after the patch, too. Just use the search function. And there is even another incest mod in the OP mentioned. Just one click away is a solution. I think I should give the additional lines incest mod another game. I think it does not really fit for what the mod is doing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hopefully your 2 builds behind patch won't screw them more than not having it. Otherwise, this place will melt. And BTW, still expect them to come out and ask for a link, especially within the next 2-3 posts

NBKF

Apr 27, 2020
Hopefully your 2 builds behind patch won't screw them more than not having it. Otherwise, this place will melt. And BTW, still expect them to come out and ask for a link, especially within the next 2-3 posts
Pretty sure this was the last one available on F95 and it works without problem. At least in my game. :KEK:

Of course there will be some dudes asking for it again. Ignoring them is probably the best you can do.

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Helli I don't understand how am I supposed to download the new 20.9 version ?
I'm supposed to download all the game again? What about my save ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes you need to download the entire game every time a new update comes out (maybe not on bugfixes but that's asking for your PC to melt itself). Been that way for ~3+ years now. DC never made a "update-only" patch/release.

Your saves are in another folder on top of being in a pretty easily spottable /save/ folder inside the game's, so you don't really need backups (you can still copy/paste your junk around if you feel like it though)

Reactions: Helh3eim
Aug 28, 2018
So I am just curious... what in the game is futa content? Have been playing a while now and have been waiting to find out where or who this person is and it's been bugging me... could also do without the political references not that it's my place to tell anyone what to include in a game or not it just kinda ruins part of it for me.. overall great game though, just wondering if anyone knows.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
So I am just curious... what in the game is futa content? Have been playing a while now and have been waiting to find out where or who this person is and it's been bugging me... could also do without the political references not that it's my place to tell anyone what to include in a game or not it just kinda ruins part of it for me.. overall great game though, just wondering if anyone knows.
There is no futa content. The tag futa/trans is for the optional Eve transgender route.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah i think thats the only "futa" in the game. And its more trans stuff technically.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is no futa content. The tag futa/trans is for the optional Eve transgender route.
It's a shame the two are combined. Transgender and futanari are two very different concepts (IMHO and experience). I've seen many games now that treat trans characters as characters (DC's trans arc for her was what endeared me to the game), helping the player to understand some of the challenges. In my experience, Futa characters are more about the fetish and do not bear any resemblance to the struggles of real intersexed individuals.

Last edited:

Maverick_115

Feb 21, 2021
Does anyone know how you can enter the password of the sister's computer on the cell phone because I give it to the computer and after entering the password it takes me out of the option

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes