Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Dunno how, but you need to be on that step of the route in the hints : you can't just come around at random and type it hoping it'll work

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody plays it for a start ...... And there's this thing in the OP :

"* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. "

Which basically means whatever happens is on you and don't expect much from any1

That then leads to the more important part : why get a possibly wonky build made by some random dude instead of the official and 100% better working version ? Are you that desperate to save ~500MB ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah he has been working on the game he streams almost everyday. Most of the work for the tech update is for backgrounds so there isn't really anything interesting to show.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have any links to old versions of SS like .11 and version .12? Preferably the later bug fixed versions of them?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.11 is ~4 years old, that's asking for a bit much. Unless some dude has an archive with every1 of them bundled together

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
0.11 is ~4 years old, that's asking for a bit much. Unless some dude has an archive with every1 of them bundled together
Isn't that pre-Patreon freak-out? That would explain the interest in the version like it was the September 1984 issue of Penthouse.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i wonder which character is going to update. i will like to see the main character get all women pregnant or add new male character came to school. he will start hitting on girls and he going to challenge you who can get most women pregnant. you can able to watch him fucking girls. I'm just saying to make this game fun. I know it's not going to happen.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
HEy developer,
I reached Roxxy relationship = 3 and game crash on weekend night at beach with this error:
ScriptError: could not find label 'beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_3'.
from
scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 201, in script call
source line:
call expression game.dialog_select("beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_{}".format(M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship")))

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i wonder which character is going to update. i will like to see the main character get all women pregnant or add new male character came to school. he will start hitting on girls and he going to challenge you who can get most women pregnant. you can able to watch him fucking girls. I'm just saying to make this game fun. I know it's not going to happen.
Not only will it never happen, it would go against most of the game's themes
HEy developer,
I reached Roxxy relationship = 3 and game crash on weekend night at beach with this error:
from
source line:
call expression game.dialog_select("beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_{}".format(M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship")))
Dev doesn't come here, so posting that won't do much ..... Unless srk crawls out of his mod cave and tries to fix your junk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
HEy developer,
from
source line:
Do you use any mods?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes