Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do we have a thread compilation of new version leak ?
Nope, we get some leaked previews in here from time to time. Probably cause not many Patrons come here and/or are willing to share their payed rewards to crybaby pirates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's a tough question, probably the other 20+ dudes who asked since 0.20.9 came out more than a month ago could answer

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

cartman76000

Mar 29, 2018
hello, I need help, I have downloaded the French translation, when I start a new game, the game is in French, I save and when I reload my save the game is in English. thank you in advance

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol!
Can't help but laugh!
To be fair, that was right before Patreon banned the incest and before DC decided to improve the art/animations/etc. and to add the rig system. So back then it probably was a pretty decent estimate. It seems likely that the game would be done by now, if DC had stuck with the old standard, 2-3 frame animations, the buy-item-x-quests, would not have added that many cut scenes, etc. and wouldn't have cared for android players at all.

Oh.. wait so eve can be a futa?
No, there isn't futa content in the game and there won't be. Eve can be trans, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Is there an option to have the father of the blonde girl who went to jail to fuck her yet or not implemented?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'm talking about them here below? Is there some kind of erotic moments in the real game yet, beside the boobs flash moment i saw long time ago?

998028_roclyki.gif

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes