Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wish he had 2-3 more artists, and 1-2 more coders/scripters/bug testers it would probably go faster in getting the updates.. x) That being said, the 1 part of the story game in itself is finished, we got the story part were MC figure out who killed MC's father, the guy got jailed and the mc got his 'revenge' the 2 story part aka bang all the possible girls still being worked upon. (wish you did not have to choose between some characters, understand-able story-wise in a sense and all but yeah^^ The cult part now thats getting interesting.. bullying part meh i suppose it has to be done in either fix it or leave it be choice.. the 3rd part finish school.. its been mostly completed save the coach and idk the Dance part? Wonder if multiple partners are going to be possible and wonder if the girls are going to be mad at mc for banging them ect but taking another girl along for the dance? x)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wish he had 2-3 more artists, and 1-2 more coders/scripters/bug testers it would probably go faster in getting the updates.. x) That being said, the 1 part of the story game in itself is finished, we got the story part were MC figure out who killed MC's father, the guy got jailed and the mc got his 'revenge' the 2 story part aka bang all the possible girls still being worked upon. (wish you did not have to choose between some characters, understand-able story-wise in a sense and all but yeah^^ The cult part now thats getting interesting.. bullying part meh i suppose it has to be done in either fix it or leave it be choice.. the 3rd part finish school.. its been mostly completed save the coach and idk the Dance part? Wonder if multiple partners are going to be possible and wonder if the girls are going to be mad at mc for banging them ect but taking another girl along for the dance? x)
That was quite brain melting to read

tapion4000

Nov 16, 2017
Hello my dear friends, the last time i played summetime saga was at least a year ago. if i try it again now, will there be some new significative content? or just some bug fix etc?

Thanks for you answers.

BTW if someone knows any good games like that one, pinewood camp, or any game that basically have cartoonish artwork
do not hesitate to advise them here or in private message. thank you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know reading the changelog is a thing ? You also do know said changelog is in the OP ?

tapion4000

Nov 16, 2017
You do know reading the changelog is a thing ? You also do know said changelog is in the OP ?
man i don't even remember what i ate yesterday, how could i remember the content of a game a year ago? i'm just asking, if you don(t want to answer you don't have to be rude

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Takes you less time to get into the OP, open the tab, read whatever changed from your last played version than to come out in here and ask wtf happened in the last year and wait for some1 to answer you ...... aka : you can do something on your part that goes faster than being a lazy slob waiting for others to do the job for you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
man i don't even remember what i ate yesterday, how could i remember the content of a game a year ago? i'm just asking, if you don(t want to answer you don't have to be rude
We don't expect you to remember this, therefore you get the changelog. We cannot read it for you, you have to read it yourself. So what's your point, really?

As for games like Summertime Saga, you might want to try:

What a Legend
Something Unlimited
the Akabur games (Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer etc.)

Harem Hotel
Wicked Rouge
HS Tutor

The last three are 3D but have a good story. HS Tutor has a more comic-like look to it.

Reactions: Frozen71

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys.last time I played I remember Anon going to factory at night.then someone sneaks behind him and capture him or something.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about??how was the man?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hey guys.last time I played I remember Anon going to factory at night.then someone sneaks behind him and capture him or something.
Main story's progressed quite a bit since then.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The point tapion4000 is trying to make is that he doesn't remember which version was the last one he played one year ago.
Unfortunately, most of us wouldn't remember either, assuming we picked this game at least a year ago.
I'm a relatively new fan of only a few months, so I wouldn't know what's new and what's old. your best bet is to check out the and see what seems familiar and what seems unfamiliar to you, and that'll probably the new content you haven't seen yet.

Suedama

Jul 20, 2020
You know, with each update adding more characters that MC can fuck, there are two scenarios that I could think off:
1. The town genetic is fucked, literally and figuratively, expect dwarf people in a decade or two.
2. Abortion clinic must be one of the leading industries in there.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 2. There's like 2-3 girls out of the 30+ (for now) that can say nope to the baby after getting dicked. If a clinic goes dead after 3 girls come at once, get a better country
The point tapion4000 is trying to make is that he doesn't remember which version was the last one he played one year ago.
Unfortunately, most of us wouldn't remember either, assuming we picked this game at least a year ago.
I'm a relatively new fan of only a few months, so I wouldn't know what's new and what's old. your best bet is to check out the and see what seems familiar and what seems unfamiliar to you, and that'll probably the new content you haven't seen yet.
A year ago was the 1st 0.20 release, not that hard to go from there. And even then, reading a few more updates won't kill any1

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I know game got updated so much after this event.i just want to know who was the man??is this event after Mayor Rumb go arrested or before it???

tapion4000

Nov 16, 2017
Omnikuken as Ssamad8593 said, the thing is that i don't remember what happened last time i played. i remember about a fish girl in a cave, and having a house on the beach, but not being able to fuck the maid.
i'm on this forum since 2017 and i posted 5 messages, it's not like i was always asking help to people.

whatever, i'll download it and see by myself.

Ssamad8593 thanks for being understanding, english is not my main language, sometimes it's difficult to explain things ;-)

srksrk 68 thanks for your advice, i'm going to look for these games

have fun guys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i remember about a fish girl in a cave, and having a house on the beach, but not being able to fuck the maid.
Well, Aqua the fish girl was introduced in possibly sometime around 0.14.5 iirc but as you mentioned "last year", that would put you around v0.20.0 at the very earliest. There's been quite a lot added to the game since, regardless of version numbering. Might be worth your time taking another look at it.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I would rather they focused on finishing the girls they already have in their game rather then adding the new ones. Sometimes it is not good idea to let it decide by poll.
We don't expect you to remember this, therefore you get the changelog. We cannot read it for you, you have to read it yourself. So what's your point, really?

As for games like Summertime Saga, you might want to try:

What a Legend
Something Unlimited
the Akabur games (Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer etc.)

Harem Hotel
Wicked Rouge
HS Tutor

The last three are 3D but have a good story. HS Tutor has a more comic-like look to it.
I wonder if people knew that there is a search engine on this site that allowes them search games by their favorite kinks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That's 2 things which will never happen : DC only does updates by polls and people will never figure out the search bar

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Remember when DC released a comparably big update every 2-3 months with a fraction of the patreons? I do.
But hey, you get shitty filler minigames now.

Reactions: poodles
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes