j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is this guy really making 76 thousand dollars a month on this game alone? Damn...
Happens if you are the first in the a somewhat empty market which caters to a global adience of tens of millions. Then again, if you consider that they seem to have more than a million downloads per update from their homepage alone, the revenue per download isn't really that high.

Is there an option to have the father of the blonde girl who went to jail to fuck her yet or not implemented?
I'm talking about them here below? Is there some kind of erotic moments in the real game yet, beside the boobs flash moment i saw long time ago?
It's not implemented and it won't happen. What you've seen and linked is fan art. Right now the only characters who seem to have a chance to fuck some other guy but MC are Maria and Sara, who may get some kind of MMF threesome in the future - next to of course the stuff that happens with Harold/Yumi, Erik/June/Mrs. Johnson, etc.

Reactions: GucciGang69

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Happens if you are the first in the a somewhat empty market which caters to a global adience of tens of millions. Then again, if you consider that they seem to have more than a million downloads per update from their homepage alone, the revenue per download isn't really that high.

It's not implemented and it won't happen. What you've seen and linked is fan art. Right now the only characters who seem to have a chance to fuck some other guy but MC are Maria and Sara, who may get some kind of MMF threesome in the future - next to of course the stuff that happens with Harold/Yumi, Erik/June/Mrs. Johnson, etc.
Amazing, thanks for the quick reply. I was more interested on them to have that sexy time but yes i see it is not likely to happen.. It would have been great after that boob flash tho, a little tease before main event. Thanks for the answer :)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Clyde is her cousin. Not her father.
oh ok sorry i played long time ago, anyway it would have been great to have her been fucked by him after that boobs tease but not likely to happen for what they say. Thanks for pointing this out :)

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
anyone has the 0.19.5 content saved game file that is compatible with the latest release of the game ? my saved game files from 0.19.5 was not compatible, so many progression reset into the beginning. Thnks in advance

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
anyone has the 0.19.5 content saved game file that is compatible with the latest release of the game ? my saved game files from 0.19.5 was not compatible, so many progression reset into the beginning. Thnks in advance
You do know 0.19.5 was over 4 builds ago ? No wonder your save doesn't work ...... You could import your persistent file into something newer to keep your unlocked jar scenes and either start a new game to complete unfinished stuff or use the new mode to start near the end of the main route and go from there. And only save in 2 places exclusively for the duration of the game's lifespan (until proven otherwise)

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Both preg (+her mom) in Annie's update, all the teachers + coach will have to win a poll in 3+ years to have their preg update made

Welcome to the internet, where nobody reads anything, ignores the search function and just asks the same thing for weeks when it was answered the 1st time somebody asked for it
when is the Annie update coming?

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
You do know 0.19.5 was over 4 builds ago ? No wonder your save doesn't work ...... You could import your persistent file into something newer to keep your unlocked jar scenes and either start a new game to complete unfinished stuff or use the new mode to start near the end of the main route and go from there. And only save in 2 places exclusively for the duration of the game's lifespan (until proven otherwise)
I do know that is quite old, since I've not been playing quite a long time, but hoping if there is a way somehow like other game, to save my progression.

would you be kind enough to inform me how to :
1.how do you import a persisten file or whateever it is to a newerversion ?
2. whats this about "only save in 2 places exclusively ....." you are talking about ?

thnks

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I do know that is quite old, since I've not been playing quite a long time, but hoping if there is a way somehow like other game, to save my progression.

2. whats this about "only save in 2 places exclusively ....." you are talking about ?

thnks
1. Depends of the OS, in linux for example in user space .renpy/SummertimeSaga/ there are the files for save - autosave/quicksave - restorepoint - log - and a file named as persistent...

Besides that, in the folder were the game was extracted like could be Downloads/SummertimeSaga/game/saves/ there is almost similar files...

2. In summertime saga to use an old save into a new version you must save in room of MC or in map, nothing else, but next release will be a tech one, so we can forget about that because it will come with some new things but most importantly a screen update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

thnks
And what ^ dude said, go to /users/whatever name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertimesaga and copy out the persistent file there to some random spot, delete the folder (don't worry about your saves since they probably don't work anyway), get the new game version, start it up, play and save in the MC's room/town map, quit the game, copy back your persistent in the same folder you copied it out of > enjoy, you now have all your unlocked scenes from previous build(s). Now all you gotta do is either load your new save or start a new game again with the 3rd mode and play some stuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the game close to being finished?
Let's see : 4 planned updates that take about 5 months each, then another 5+ updates that need to win polls that still take 4+ months each, then the prom night update, then the dating stuff, then all the crazy random junk DC can and will throw inbetween those builds ..... In short : version wise, lolnope. Time wise, lolnope

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Apart from what everyone else said, its quite normal that some stories got reset when importing older savegames. This is an intentional feature because otherwise the new content would not work.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes