Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know the full moon is once a month ? So it should make sense if she tells you to wait a few weeks ?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
anyone know where to get the incest patch
Use the search box in the upper right corner of this page and type "incest patch" (with the quotes) and you will find the latest conversations about the patch. About 10 or so posts down, you can click on the post that has a link to the latest patch available.

MrLuxuria

Jan 11, 2021
It blows my mind to think that I played this game 3-4 years ago, and to come back and see how far it's progressed is just staggering.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Well, on the one hand I'm very happy that it looks like DC wants to add even more scenes, which are more than welcome. On the other I'd somehow wish he'd spend that time on the tech update to get moving.
He is doing the tech update. The update is about making the entire game for widescreens (since that's pretty much the new normal). This means that he has to 'widen' the backgrounds, so he has to fill them up with more content. He could just use plain backgrounds, which he does pretty much all the time. But now he chose to add a new character to the cafeteria, making it look more alive.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He is doing the tech update. The update is about making the entire game for widescreens (since that's pretty much the new normal). This means that he has to 'widen' the backgrounds, so he has to fill them up with more content. He could just use plain backgrounds, which he does pretty much all the time. But now he chose to add a new character to the cafeteria, making it look more alive.
He doesn't want to get the kind of criticism Zach Snyder got for releasing his cut of Justice League in 4x3....

Apr 23, 2019
new batch of sex scenes as well? damn we already had 6 h-scenes which is one more than a regular update, this update is gonna be MASSIVE

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
new batch of sex scenes as well? damn we already had 6 h-scenes which is one more than a regular update, this update is gonna be MASSIVE
As far as I'm aware the plan right now is/was to release a small update prior to the actual tech update which would include the first batch. Then we'd get the second one with the actual widescreen conversion.

Reactions: Omniel
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes