lexlin

Apr 30, 2019
Hands down best game of the genre I've ever played. I do have trouble progressing with Bridgette, Rhonda and Dr Singh. There never seems to be any other option than "no" whenever I try to interact with them. Any tips ?

mivan13

May 28, 2021
IN THE NAME OF LORD, STOP PLAYING WITH THIS RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE ALL SINNED , BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO RETURN!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that the 6 Characters that already won the previous bonus scenes Poll will automatically be disqualified for this next Poll so as to give a better chance for other not-as-popular Characters to be picked instead. Otherwise, we can already guess who the winners are going to be...

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
I suspect that in the future, the janitor will have some part in unraveling the mystery of the underground cult at school

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I hope that the 6 Characters that already won the previous bonus scenes Poll will automatically be disqualified for this next Poll so as to give a better chance for other not-as-popular Characters to be picked instead. Otherwise, we can already guess who the winners are going to be...
i think it should be a mix of characters from the last poll and new ones. i would vote for grace again because 2 scenes aren't that many. odette is going to have one more than her even after the first batch of new scenes are out and i don't see why grace can't have the same amount as her. i agree that some characters shouldn't be voteable like for example jenny who has pretty big amount of scenes already. i'm also rooting for missy of course. i wouldn't mind a new mia scene either but maybe it's better for her to just get new scenes with her new update. i'm not a huge fan of the character per se but veronica has been teased for being a part of diane's milking business, i kinda would like to see that cliffhanger to be resolved.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does someone know if the nun got any sexual scene yet?
As reported above, yes she has scenes
Hands down best game of the genre I've ever played. I do have trouble progressing with Bridgette, Rhonda and Dr Singh. There never seems to be any other option than "no" whenever I try to interact with them. Any tips ?
Probably because all those have no routes yet and need to win a poll or wait for their planned builds down the line .......... Aka : check the cookie jar/main site/Patreon/wiki :WeSmart:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i think it should be a mix of characters from the last poll and new ones. i would vote for grace again because 2 scenes aren't that many. odette is going to have one more than her even after the first batch of new scenes are out and i don't see why grace can't have the same amount as her. i agree that some characters shouldn't be voteable like for example jenny who has pretty big amount of scenes already. i'm also rooting for missy of course. i wouldn't mind a new mia scene either but maybe it's better for her to just get new scenes with her new update. i'm not a huge fan of the character per se but veronica has been teased for being a part of diane's milking business, i kinda would like to see that cliffhanger to be resolved.
I'd certainly agree about Mia or indeed Mrs. Johnson. Even though their stories aren't reworked, it would be ok to just add another bed scene or so. These could be implemented easily and they can always be reused, no matter what kind of rework/story they may get.

Right now I wouldn't expect the ones who won the last poll to be included again in this second round, but who knows. It looks like DC wants to add more scenes on occasion, so there'll be more chances I'd say.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course it did, it was pretty normal around the time of the Mrs Johnson, Mia and Diane updates and up until the Roxxy update.
If you call the three-frames animations of the Erik/Mrs. Johnson content comparable to what is provided now... And Mia/Helen contained three scenes (with one anal/vaginal modification) -- so if that is comparable, too... The Diane update was imo one of the weakest of the modern updates, it also only provided one real scene with two angles -- and it took four months, not two and a half.

So I suggest you adjust your filter to what you find comparable.

Here is for your reference what was delivered in what time frame in the past:

0.20.9: March 31st 2021 (main story 3) -> 5 months
0.20.7: October 25th 2020 (Odette Halloween) -> 1.5 months
0.20.5: September 7th 2020 (main story 2) -> 4 months
0.20.1: May 5th 2020 (main story) -> 5+ months
0.19.5: December 20th 2019 (Consuela) -> 2 months
0.19.1: October 19th 2019 (Eve) -> 4.5 months
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

Even the Roxxy update (still one of the best I ever saw in any game imo) took over three months, not two and a half.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
If you call the three-frames animations of the Erik/Mrs. Johnson content comparable to what is provided now... And Mia/Helen contained three scenes (with one anal/vaginal modification) -- so if that is comparable, too... The Diane update was imo one of the weakest of the modern updates, it also only provided one real scene with two angles -- and it took four months, not two and a half.

So I suggest you adjust your filter to what you find comparable.

Here is for your reference what was delivered in what time frame in the past:

0.20.9: March 31st 2021 (main story 3) -> 5 months
0.20.7: October 25th 2020 (Odette Halloween) -> 1.5 months
0.20.5: September 7th 2020 (main story 2) -> 4 months
0.20.1: May 5th 2020 (main story) -> 5+ months
0.19.5: December 20th 2019 (Consuela) -> 2 months
0.19.1: October 19th 2019 (Eve) -> 4.5 months
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

Even the Roxxy update (still one of the best I ever saw in any game imo) took over three months, not two and a half.
Compare the 3m+ Roxxy update to the joke that was main story part 2, or the 4m teachers update, which justified the 4m development time by being HUGE. Main story 3 took 6 months, there is no way the halloween update took more than half a month to make since it's like a third of the Aqua update.
You can very easily judge the effort put in an update from the routes page in the wiki, instead of going by number of scenes or frames per animation or whatever.
The project was going 50% faster with half the patrons.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Compare the 3m+ Roxxy update to the joke that was main story part 2, or the 4m teachers update, which justified the 4m development time by being HUGE. Main story 3 took 6 months, there is no way the halloween update took more than half a month to make since it's like a third of the Aqua update.
You can very easily judge the effort put in an update from the routes page in the wiki, instead of going by number of scenes or frames per animation or whatever.
The project was going 50% faster with half the patrons.
You are forgetting that DC decided to redraw most of the old characters in more detail. This meant a complete redraw of most of the game, which he included in the story updates. The game looks better, but it's a lot of work.

NickSH20

May 6, 2020
A mi parecer, me gustaría que Debbie, Diane y Jenny tuvieran una escena excitante junto al MC en su cuarto de dos cambios (blowjob y sexo por turno o conjunto) . Hay varios personajes, tanto nuevos como viejos que merecen tener una o dos escenas nuevas de sexo; yo preferiría que algunas de las chicas tuvieran acción en el propio cuarto del MC (además de Debbie y Jenny) y otras en los lugares que aún no se desbloquearon o los que todavía no le dan mucha importancia.
Las chicas que necesitan escenas y más desarrollo (para mí) son:
- Becca (1 escena)
- Missy (1 escena)
- Grace (2 escenas)
- Jane la bibliotecaria (2 escenas)
- Rhonda (2 escenas)
- Annie (2 escenas)
- Lucy la madre de Annie (1 escena)
- Tammy / Sra. Johnson (2 escenas)
- Anna (2 escenas)
- Entrenadora Bridget (1 o 2 escenas)
Chicas a las que le daría un poco más de escenas y un poco más desarrollo final (todas incluyendo la opción de embarazo):
- Debbie (3 escenas)
- Diane (3 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el cuarto del MC
- Jenny (2 escenas)
- Mia (2 o 3 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el cuarto del MC
- Roxxy (2 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el curato del MC
- Eve (1 o 2 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el curato del MC
- Aqua (1 escena)
- Daisy (1 escena)

Reactions: Sergionki

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
You are forgetting that DC decided to redraw most of the old characters in more detail. This meant a complete redraw of most of the game, which he included in the story updates. The game looks better, but it's a lot of work.
He also reuses lots of assets between updates. Plus like for the minigames he keeps adding, it's more work for little to no value added, I don't think anyone had issues with older models

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A mi parecer, me gustaría que Debbie, Diane y Jenny tuvieran una escena excitante junto al MC en su cuarto de dos cambios (blowjob y sexo por turno o conjunto) . Hay varios personajes, tanto nuevos como viejos que merecen tener una o dos escenas nuevas de sexo; yo preferiría que algunas de las chicas tuvieran acción en el propio cuarto del MC (además de Debbie y Jenny) y otras en los lugares que aún no se desbloquearon o los que todavía no le dan mucha importancia.
Las chicas que necesitan escenas y más desarrollo (para mí) son:
- Becca (1 escena)
- Missy (1 escena)
- Grace (2 escenas)
- Jane la bibliotecaria (2 escenas)
- Rhonda (2 escenas)
- Annie (2 escenas)
- Lucy la madre de Annie (1 escena)
- Tammy / Sra. Johnson (2 escenas)
- Anna (2 escenas)
- Entrenadora Bridget (1 o 2 escenas)
Chicas a las que le daría un poco más de escenas y un poco más desarrollo final (todas incluyendo la opción de embarazo):
- Debbie (3 escenas)
- Diane (3 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el cuarto del MC
- Jenny (2 escenas)
- Mia (2 o 3 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el cuarto del MC
- Roxxy (2 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el curato del MC
- Eve (1 o 2 escenas): 1 de las escenas en el curato del MC
- Aqua (1 escena)
- Daisy (1 escena)
Engrish only dude, try to Google-translate that and come back

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes