Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Consuela is the latina MILF maid right? If so, hell yeah! She was always a favorite of mine to plow. Her and Roxxy's mom.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Mega Incest Patch is off, can someone re-up the file?
About 50 posts ago (or, in other words, 2 days ago), I posted this suggestion:

Use the search box in the upper right corner of this page and type "incest patch" (with the quotes) and you will find the latest conversations about the patch. About 10 or so posts down, you can click on the post that has a link to the latest patch available.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You could just use a 100% save/play the game (gasp)/tinker the game to unlock (console or otherwise)/use the debug wi-fi menu and fucker up the game all at once/use unren to rip it yourself ..... Plenty of stuff that don't involve any1 else aside you
About 50 posts ago (or, in other words, 2 days ago), I posted this suggestion:
Wow, 2 whole days ? Imagine if the milkers could contain themselves for that long

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Eve's route is so cute and beautiful. I really loved it.
Very thoughful way to introduce the "transexual" subject.
Her route and his sensitivity with her is what first hooked me on the game. Many other developers introduce trans characters in such a way that it's just to check the kink box. A bit of "Take a Walk On the Wild Side" (I think this one reason DC could not get a trans person to advise him in the creation of Eve's trans arc). Less common is the developer who treats trans characters sympathetically. I like that.

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
Her route and his sensitivity with her is what first hooked me on the game. Many other developers introduce trans characters in such a way that it's just to check the kink box. A bit of "Take a Walk On the Wild Side" (I think this one reason DC could not get a trans person to advise him in the creation of Eve's trans arc). Less common is the developer who treats trans characters sympathetically. I like that.
Yeah, i wish more devs could bring this sensitivity to their games as this one.
I was so happy when finished her route because i could actually saw the character growing as i playing.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, i wish more devs could bring this sensitivity to their games as this one.
I was so happy when finished her route because i could actually saw the character growing as i playing.
I agree with you guys on that. I wish he didn't make the trans part "optional" though, feels like a copout and cheapens the story a bit to me. Just make it completely optional like the Kevin route, and anyone who's mad there's a girl they can't access cuz they don't like trans content can deal with it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree with you guys on that. I wish he didn't make the trans part "optional" though, feels like a copout and cheapens the story a bit to me. Just make it completely optional like the Kevin route, and anyone who's mad there's a girl they can't access cuz they don't like trans content can deal with it.
True, most developers have an opt in-opt out choice. I understand there was an angry mob when they found out about Eve's status. Having the cis option was a well to quell the mob before they started lighting torches.*

*I may have embellished a little bit...

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
True, most developers have an opt in-opt out choice. I understand there was an angry mob when they found out about Eve's status. Having the cis option was a well to quell the mob before they started lighting torches.*

*I may have embellished a little bit...
Embellishment or not there are always people like that (as in, I want everything my way because what I like is obviously the best, not people who don't like trans content) and the best response to such folks is a big fat middle finger. Possibly with a smile.

Reactions: Dragon59

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Embellishment or not there are always people like that (as in, I want everything my way because what I like is obviously the best, not people who don't like trans content) and the best response to such folks is a big fat middle finger. Possibly with a smile.
Dont forget that it was not and never was intented to be a trans genre game. I kinda fekt hijacked by it. And drawing the trans animations takes time and effort from normal content. But i can live with how it is now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragon59

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Dont forget that it was not and never was intented to be a trans genre game. I kinda fekt hijacked by it. And drawing the trans animations takes time and effort from normal content. But i can live with how it is now.
DarkCookie literally said there was a trans character from the very first release from of the game. In fact he made a bit of a game in the early streams of having people try to figure out who it was going to be. No one who knew anything about the game should feel like it was a "hijack". I haven't forgotten anything. Perhaps you were just missing some information.

EDIT: Also what do you mean takes time from "normal" content? Every character is drawn independently, the only way that would be the case is if he had stock rigs/bodies and put a different face onto them, which does not happen. Everything about your whole comment is just wrong besides where you express your opinion, lol.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm sorry to object, but that's certainly not the case.

As long as I remember DC said during streams that there would be (was, when he was joking) a monster girl in the game, which then became Aqua. And he said that there would be a "trap" among the schoolgirls, long before any of them even had any kind of content. And he was pretty adamant that it would indeed be a schoolgirl when people suggested Coach Bridget or so. So you can be sure that he was imagining this more or less from the start. And I'm pretty sure that it was always meant to be Eve, given the way the old character was dressed and given that (s)he was the only schoolgirl who never had a real, obvious hook where the story would go. If anything it's actually Eve's female branch which kinda takes away the resources, given that it makes obviously quite a bit less sense.
The same is by the way true for Kevin, who was always intended to get some content at some point.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry to object, but that's certainly not the case.

As long as I remember DC said during streams that there would be (was, when he was joking) a monster girl in the game, which then became Aqua. And he said that there would be a "trap" among the schoolgirls, long before any of them even had any kind of content. And he was pretty adamant that it would indeed be a schoolgirl when people suggested Coach Bridget or so. So you can be sure that he was imagining this more or less from the start. And I'm pretty sure that it was always meant to be Eve, given the way the old character was dressed and given that (s)he was the only schoolgirl who never had a real, obvious hook where the story would go. If anything it's actually Eve's female branch which kinda takes away the resources, given that it makes obviously quite a bit less sense.
The same is by the way true for Kevin, who was always intended to get some content at some point.
I also remember hearing from DC (or was it $10+ patrons) about Eve's history.

Due to my own experience IRL, I consider both Eves to be female. One is a cis woman, the other is a trans woman. I also despise the slur, "Trap."
In my mind, trans Eve's story is MUCH more powerful and moving than cis Eve's. Her trauma and self hatred makes much more sense for her original trans version. MC helping her to accept that who she is is OK is a big part of the story.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I also remember hearing from DC (or was it $10+ patrons) about Eve's history.

Due to my own experience IRL, I consider both Eves to be female. One is a cis woman, the other is a trans woman. I also despise the slur, "Trap."
In my mind, trans Eve's story is MUCH more powerful and moving than cis Eve's. Her trauma and self hatred makes much more sense for her original trans version. MC helping her to accept that who she is is OK is a big part of the story.
Yea, DarkCookie didn't realize most people don't use the word trap for actual trans people early on, I haven't seen him use that term for Eve's path in at least two years. I'm not in the camp of people who think that word shouldn't be used at all, there are some people who hate that word and femboy, even though I know a few guys who dress/present in a feminine way who use those words to refer to themselves, but identify fully as male or don't care how you address them pronounwise. If that's the word you want to use to describe yourself, that's whatever but I don't (personally) know any trans women who want to be referred to that way.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yea, DarkCookie didn't realize most people don't use the word trap for actual trans people early on, I haven't seen him use that term for Eve's path in at least two years. I'm not in the camp of people who think that word shouldn't be used at all, there are some people who hate that word and femboy, even though I know a few guys who dress/present in a feminine way who use those words to refer to themselves, but identify fully as male or don't care how you address them pronounwise. If that's the word you want to use to describe yourself, that's whatever but I don't (personally) know any trans women who want to be referred to that way.
Yup. Like the "N-word" and the "F-word" (for homosexual), those who are in that group can use it amongst themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes