Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ They are semi-public in Patreon posts DC does over the years, you just have to scour every1 of them since ~2018 that talks about remakes or updates (not too many of them since he remade like 3-4 girls over those 3 years and posts like every 3-4 months between builds)

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I saved some here and there but it's not really that complete
While I do like Eve's current design, looking back on these just reminds me how much more I loved the old one. Though I do have to admit the body (and the face in particular) are straight upgrades, I guess it was the hoodie and hair redesign I wasn't a fan of

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
While I do like Eve's current design, looking back on these just reminds me how much more I loved the old one. Though I do have to admit the body (and the face in particular) are straight upgrades, I guess it was the hoodie and hair redesign I wasn't a fan of
Yeah, Eve was always a bit of a special case and I think DC himself wasn't so sure. There's actually one more "in between version", that isn't on that list and which never made it into the game:

179553_Summertimes_Eve.png

Reactions: Salamandra

NickSH20

May 6, 2020
In my opinion, I would like Debbie, Diane and Jenny to have an exciting scene with the MC in their room with two changes (blowjob and sex per shift or group). There are several characters, both new and old, who deserve to have a new sex scene or two; I would prefer that some of the girls had action in the MC's own room (in addition to Debbie and Jenny) and others in the places that have not yet been unlocked or those that still do not care much about it.
The girls who need scenes and more development (for me) are:
- Becca (1 scene)
- Missy (1 scene)
- Grace (2 scenes)
- Jane the Librarian (2 scenes)
- Rhonda (2 scenes)
- Annie (2 scenes)
- Lucy the mother of Annie (1 scene)
- Tammy / Mrs. Johnson (2 scenes)
- Anna (2 scenes)
- Trainer Bridget (1 or 2 scenes)
Girls I would give a little more scenes and a little more final development (all including the pregnancy option):
- Debbie (3)
- Diane (3 scenes) scenes: 1 of the scenes in the MC's room
- Jenny (2 scenes)
- Mia (2 or 3 scenes): 1 of the scenes in the MC's room
- Roxxy (2 scenes): 1 of the scenes in the MC's curate
- Eve (1 or 2 scenes): 1 of the scenes in the MC's curate
- Aqua (1 scene)
- Daisy (1 scene)

Reactions: megabite123

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Putting aside the ~4 years old Patreon purge, your wish will never happen
Yeah, at the very least, it would need not an incest patch, but an incest mod adding paths and new artwork by DC. I don't know if he'd be motivated enough, wed enough to the initial concept enough to do that. After all, he's shown no initiative to move over to SubscribeStar.

Yeah the "landlady" and the "roomate" looking like the main character is just coicidence. :ROFLMAO:
Well, initially, before the Patreon purge, the people in MC's house were related, as were those next door. If it weren't for the Patreon purge, who knows how many taboo configurations would have shown up. To allow for "wink-wink" totally-not-incest scenes people are asking for, he'd have to convert all the mothers and daughters into landlady and housemates (not-mothers and not-daughters) first. Suddenly none of the young women in town are living with relatives.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He said that once the game is "done", he'd get out of Patreon and re-badge the game to full wincest. But that's over 5 years from now and 2-3 layers of RNGesus on top of that time frame.

Main reason he stays on Patreon is Paypal'ers, since Substar doesn't have it for payments (which is also why they allow wincest). Seems he went pure greed on Paypal+credit cards VS only credit card but wincest.

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Yeah, at the very least, it would need not an incest patch, but an incest mod adding paths and new artwork by DC. I don't know if he'd be motivated enough, wed enough to the initial concept enough to do that. After all, he's shown no initiative to move over to SubscribeStar.

Well, initially, before the Patreon purge, the people in MC's house were related, as were those next door. If it weren't for the Patreon purge, who knows how many taboo configurations would have shown up. To allow for "wink-wink" totally-not-incest scenes people are asking for, he'd have to convert all the mothers and daughters into landlady and housemates (not-mothers and not-daughters) first. Suddenly none of the young women in town are living with relatives.
Well there is still fan patch that shifts dialogue to represent actual relation fo the characters.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
^ He said that once the game is "done", he'd get out of Patreon and re-badge the game to full wincest. But that's over 5 years from now and 2-3 layers of RNGesus on top of that time frame.
Yeah, I have heard that 2nd and 3rd hand as well. I chose not to mention that possibility. Almost did, though.
Main reason he stays on Patreon is Paypal'ers, since Substar doesn't have it for payments (which is also why they allow wincest). Seems he went pure greed on Paypal+credit cards VS only credit card but wincest.
Not wanting to assign motivations for DC, all I can say that I've seen a few developers say why they haven't ported over. SubscribeStar takes a bigger cut is a common one. More common is almost a Catch 22: They stay away from SubscribeStar because fewer users are there. Fewer users are there because many developers stay away from SubscribeSttar...
Well there is still fan patch that shifts dialogue to represent actual relation fo the characters.
That was my point. People want added threesome/moresome sex scenes with LIs who are related to each other. Since the LIs are already related, you can't do that by merely changing dialogue. It would require an actual mod that adds new actions and artwork.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes