Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has pregnancy with Roxxy been implemented yet? I saw some art awhile ago suggesting it was on the horizon.
Nope and not for any time soon (3+ years). Art means nothing, we've had many preg girls drawn for years and they won't be in-game for years to come ........ Another basic changelog reading would answer before you come out and ask

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I've always been a big SS defender but this update was terrible. The Becca scene was fantastic. The Grace scene was good except the downer attitude is a real turnoff. The added angle to Roxxy added nothing really. The Eve addition was meh, the Jenny scene was okay... And the Debbie scene which is really a Diane scene is straight trash. The two scenes I was really looking forward to (debbie and Grace) just aren't good to me. Sorry to all you who loved the update. This is the first update I've felt like this. Really disappointed I paid to vote for a fucking Debbie scene and end up with Diane.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've always been a big SS defender but this update was terrible. The Becca scene was fantastic. The Grace scene was good except the downer attitude is a real turnoff. The added angle to Roxxy added nothing really. The Eve addition was meh, the Jenny scene was okay... And the Debbie scene which is really a Diane scene is straight trash. The two scenes I was really looking forward to (debbie and Grace) just aren't good to me. Sorry to all you who loved the update. This is the first update I've felt like this. Really disappointed I paid to vote for a fucking Debbie scene and end up with Diane.
This isn't an update, it's a bunch of random scenes thrown out so dudes have something to moan about while waiting for the massive tech remake and not be left without lewds for most of the year

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Does the "Pre-Tech" in the last two updates mean that there will be a big update for the tech and/or engine? Any info on the time frame for that?

Asking mostly because I was considering checking SS out again after almost 2 years of missed updates. But if there is some big update coming relatively soon I would probably wait for it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does the "Pre-Tech" in the last two updates mean that there will be a big update for the tech and/or engine? Any info on the time frame for that?

Asking mostly because I was considering checking SS out again after almost 2 years of missed updates. But if there is some big update coming relatively soon I would probably wait for it.
In that case you should wait. The coming tech update will convert the game to wide screen and change quite a bit of code, so old saves may not be compatible. But it'll take another 2 months or so...

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
In that case you should wait. The coming tech update will convert the game to wide screen and change quite a bit of code, so old saves may not be compatible. But it'll take another 2 months or so...
Alright, thanks for the info. Guess it will go back on the "check out again" list until the update is here.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Swanson.joe69

Jul 7, 2021
When i download the game on my macbook it wont let me launch the game because my it thinks it might be hurtful to my computer. Does anyone have any tips?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
When i download the game on my macbook it wont let me launch the game because my it thinks it might be hurtful to my computer. Does anyone have any tips?
I would think, for safety, it would do that on any imported executable. PCs do that.
Anyway, it is safe.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes