Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Say, do you guys know how did people got to introducfe their own characters into the game?
Interact with DC on his stream. Give some ideas or just chat casually. And if DC finds you interesting enough and you are interacting with him for a while he might add you to the game. Sometimes he does a raffle on his stream for new characters too, So people can propose ideas for the character.

I can't say this is 100% the right way but this is how it's happening there for the 3 years I have been watching his stream.

(Sorry for my English if there are any mistakes.)

Reactions: Rando Civ

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Say, do you guys know how did people got to introducfe their own characters into the game?
As said by Omniel, In the past it was indeed comparatively easy to just be very active on stream. That's how Josephine, Micoe, Kassy, Nadya, Anna, Jab, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Cedric, Titty, Mr. Bubbles, Tuuku, Konterina and probably a few more made it into the game themselves.

Or win a free for all stream raffle, which rarely happen. Like that we got Odette, Ricky or Jiang. Next to that there were some high roller patron raffles, which is how we got Justin and Karl and the three cocain girls.

Last but not least those on stream have the possibilty to actually influence the looks of characters while DC is drawing. So it may not be "your" character, but at times the votes in these mini polls will matter quite a bit - though they are of course never binding.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
in new patch i cant impregnate Maria, how can i do it?
First, make sure you've taken the Pregnax pills to increase your fertility. After you cum and spin the Great Wheel Of Conception.... when it stops spinning, and you haven't scored, you have a brief window of maybe 1 second before the 'WASTED' banner comes up; if you hit the left Ctrl key the wheel will reset and let you spin again on the same 'shot'. Keep doing that until you've thrown a baby up in her. Just make sure you hit the Ctrl key before the WASTED message comes up and you can repeat indefinitely.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
this one needs an installation guide.
what is it,is it
game
incst patch 0.20.5
incest patc 0.20.9 (why are there two?)
naugthty tribute

in that order?

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
who is this sam9 person is he a high donator or something the sister always only says his name when she does her camshows

ai...

May 30, 2019
Is there another link for the most recent patch? It downloads it as an adobe acrobat file. When I add that to my game files it doesn't work for me.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes