megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Did pregnancy change at all recently? I haven't played in a while and started a new game, and so far I haven't seen the impregnation minigame yet despite cumming inside Jenny almost every day for 2-3 weeks now. Am I just not far enough yet or something?

Reactions: Logan3000x
May 16, 2018
I haven't had any issues yet, and I've powered through about half the plot so far.
Hi, i'm having trouble installing the incest patch on android. I am now unable to locate the file folders for the app on where you should paste the patch. On my previous phone i know i can locate it. Please help. Thank you.

nidace191

Jul 5, 2021
Really very nice game. But I played the last 20.9 patch and after installing this patch i can continue from where i left off... but all my cookies are gone. Very annoying...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Praise be to our lord and savior Jeebus, Milfy City got its 1st update in about 2 years. Now, only DC can still be called a milking scamlord
dude i was just looking at the thread. holy shit some of the posts defending icstor or whatever his name his. thank god i'm not a fan of 3D gobbo shit, people really don't know how good they have it with DC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really very nice game. But I played the last 20.9 patch and after installing this patch i can continue from where i left off... but all my cookies are gone. Very annoying...
What patch ? And from what previous version ? On what OS ? And really doubtful updating anything not Android would wipe your cookie jar, since persistent file isn't (only) in the game's folder and isn't affected by anything not you going out to delete it or hitting the giant red reset button in the jar

yhea21

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys I downloaded the android version of the game and for some reason after I install the game it's just stuck on the first screen and the game wouldn't play Screenshot_20210715-233437.png

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I'm seeing that this thread is from 2016, but the game apparently isn't fully complete as there is no tag on the title;

So, is there an 'ending' to this game yet? I see it's still on v 0.20 and I don't want to play the story if it still doesn't have any closure.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm seeing that this thread is from 2016, but the game apparently isn't fully complete as there is no tag on the title;

So, is there an 'ending' to this game yet? I see it's still on v 0.20 and I don't want to play the story if it still doesn't have any closure.
The game is far from complete, but only in the sense that there are many girls which do not have own or only little own content yet. Each update brings a story for one main character plus some side characters. Those can be considered more or less complete. Also, there is the main story which is also complete meanwhile.

That means there are still years of updates to be expected, but the game has a fairly complete feeling to it as of now. Once all girls have their content, there is still the prom event and maybe the harem feature to be done, and hopefully a bunch of new scenes for existing girls. And of course story polishing so that everything fits together nicely.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
The game is far from complete, but only in the sense that there are many girls which do not have own or only little own content yet. Each update brings a story for one main character plus some side characters. Those can be considered more or less complete. Also, there is the main story which is also complete meanwhile.

That means there are still years of updates to be expected, but the game has a fairly complete feeling to it as of now. Once all girls have their content, there is still the prom event and maybe the harem feature to be done, and hopefully a bunch of new scenes for existing girls. And of course story polishing so that everything fits together nicely.
Thanks for the info!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, guys. I gave this game a shot and I'm absolutely loving it.

One question though: By the walkthrough, there are several panties that you can give to Master Somrak, but I already have maximum stats in dexterity and haven't given him all those panties: only 4, I think. Should I bother gathering the other panties or am I all good since I've maxed the stat?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One question though: By the walkthrough, there are several panties that you can give to Master Somrak, but I already have maximum stats in dexterity and haven't given him all those panties: only 4, I think. Should I bother gathering the other panties or am I all good since I've maxed the stat?
The optional ones don't matter at the moment, so technically there's no need to collect panties beyond the number that's required by Somrak for the max stat. There'll be a new character at the gym in the future, so they may have another use at some point.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey there, guys. I gave this game a shot and I'm absolutely loving it.

Hehe, thats like asking "I have already boinked Jenny once, should I bother doing it again?"

Yes, if you like. No if not :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There are already alien-themed fleshlights and other weird stuff. It's already been done and more

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes