srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Kind of surprised there is not an achievement for having an plethora of kids. At least I did not see one on the wiki. I got bored and hit 100 for shiggles.
Go to daycare and take a look at the sheet pinned to the wall.

Durkzinh

Nov 26, 2020
so im not sure if i have done everything, the story ends with mc paying his loan right? also why can we fertilize the maid but she doesnt get pregnant?

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
You Guys know what would be nice to have for people who feel there is too much dialog? Some kind of progress inducator that tells you how much is still left until the scene ends.
I agree. They cram so much dialog in it sometimes. It ends up being repetitive, pointless or just bad. I use the skip and rollback a lot. Every incest game you will see the lines 'I shouldn't, this is wrong, we are related' 5 to 10 times per relative. The lines that are the worst are 'Why am I checking out my Mom/sis ass?', maybe because I clicked to check out ass. Why is the players character always thinking this? Our goal is to bang the mom and sister we are not conflicted.

Reactions: Grelk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree. They cram so much dialog in it sometimes. It ends up being repetitive, pointless or just bad. I use the skip and rollback a lot. Every incest game you will see the lines 'I shouldn't, this is wrong, we are related' 5 to 10 times per relative. The lines that are the worst are 'Why am I checking out my Mom/sis ass?', maybe because I clicked to check out ass. Why is the players character always thinking this? Our goal is to bang the mom and sister we are not conflicted.
Some people play incest games *because* of this.

Not me. A friend. Told me.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so im not sure if i have done everything, the story ends with mc paying his loan right? also why can we fertilize the maid but she doesnt get pregnant?
What load are you talking about? The main story ends when you kill Nadya's dad. But that's only one story out of many.

And you can impregnate the maid.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Even I don't understand what to do in Tammy and June's route after poker, Odette's route is not visible, so the moon is changing

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Double post to tell us you're confused on a linear path with 2 easily available hint/walkthrough ? Not much we can do but tell you to read basic stuff in-game/wiki and try harder while playing

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I disagree, I like it when the MC expresses his conflicting emotions. It adds to the whole incest taboo stuff and build up, but I do agree that it gets repetitive and is often lazily written.

Reactions: Ranma

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Double post to tell us you're confused on a linear path with 2 easily available hint/walkthrough ? Not much we can do but tell you to read basic stuff in-game/wiki and try harder while playing
I think a number of people forget they can go back and edit a post.
I disagree, I like it when the MC expresses his conflicting emotions. It adds to the whole incest taboo stuff and build up, but I do agree that it gets repetitive and is often lazily written.
Of course, when those that taboo (inner) dialog happens for roommates (housemates, usually) and landladies, it's even worse.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes