obibobi

May 10, 2017
I think most people who say they want NTR don't, they are just trolling because they know it gets a reaction.

People can like what they want but it's not like other obscure fetishes, even gay content, the whole purpose of the NTR is to humiliate the protagonist in a really de-masculinating way.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why do you cucks keep insisting and pushing your shitty fetish in every single game as something as we really need to make story interesting?
It's very likely not going to happen anyway. DC called taking June from Eric "almost too harsh" so I really doubt he'd go for any kind of real NTR.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm in agreement with that other poster that the branching routes are a very bad choice for this game at this point and I think Dark Cookie has actually said the same thing himself

The game simply isn't tight enough for it and it should only be used if there is really well thought out end goal in mind. If characters get branching routes then it means that what happened in those routes will never be a part of upcoming content in any meaningful way. The Auntie's milking, the sister webcam, that could be a part of another characters route but Eriks mom and Mia's moms training won't, they will be locked in their own small bubble.

Reactions: Arcane666

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The game simply isn't tight enough for it and it should only be used if there is really well thought out end goal in mind. If characters get branching routes then it means that what happened in those routes will never be a part of upcoming content in any meaningful way. The Auntie's milking, the sister webcam, that could be a part of another characters route but Eriks mom and Mia's moms training won't, they will be locked in their own small bubble.
I suppose that mostly depends on if there is enough content to warrant several playthroughs.

In Erik's case I don't really give a shit as one route feels clearly superior to me.
With Mia and her mom it's a bit of a shame though. Both are tempting, especially since Helen is one of the few decidedly non-vanilla choices and Mia could develop into something very interesting as well. Not to mention that doing both mother and daughter together sounds extra debauched, so I'd definitely be up for that.

So yeah, ideally there would be a route for either one and a route for both of them at the same time, but I doubt we'll get that much overlapping content for any combination of characters.

Bob Parker

Sep 15, 2017
Hey new to the game, and I'm sorry if this was answered already in the previous 314 pages. But I keep trying to grap moms panties to give to the guy at the gym and they just disappear. What am I doing wrong?

beyoncerihanna

Jul 4, 2017
i
Hey new to the game, and I'm sorry if this was answered already in the previous 314 pages. But I keep trying to grap moms panties to give to the guy at the gym and they just disappear. What am I doing wrong?
t's the sister's panties that you need to give him, go talk to her in her bedroom

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That's not what those are for.
For whatever reason only the sister's panties work for that guy. Had me confused as well initially.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
That's not what those are for.
For whatever reason only the sister's panties work for that guy. Had me confused as well initially.
You know. What are they for? Are those what trigger the fapping with her panties scene? I can't remember that well.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You know. What are they for? Are those what trigger the fapping with her panties scene? I can't remember that well.
Yup. Having to do that twice before the story progresses is another one of those things that took me a while to figure out.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I downloaded this a long time ago... was getting updated slow as shit, thought it was gonna suck, another game that dribbles out an update once every blue moon... Downloaded most recent version after several updates... NICE

Anyways I'm kinda suck in some spots...

1) Where is a fishing pole?
2) What do I do with the key from the garbage bag in the park?
3) How do I find a Cheerleader uniform to give to the sister?

got all but two available places unlocked... Not sure how to unlock last two if possible are they?

These 2:
The top left building on map. Above car dealership, next to tattoo shop. & that boat on bottom left is locked too.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
I downloaded this a long time ago... was getting updated slow as shit, thought it was gonna suck, another game that dribbles out an update once every blue moon... Downloaded most recent version after several updates... NICE

Anyways I'm kinda suck in some spots...

1) Where is a fishing pole?
2) What do I do with the key from the garbage bag in the park?
3) How do I find a Cheerleader uniform to give to the sister?

got all but two available places unlocked... Not sure how to unlock last two if possible are they?

These 2:
The top left building on map. Above car dealership, next to tattoo shop. & that boat on bottom left is locked too.
1. The attic
2 I think it is still useless as per current version
3. The attic

to get in the attic you need the key by the hall way down stair
and a stool which you can get at the garage.

The attic is accessible via the bedrooms corridor.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The people who dislike the branching paths are just being idiots, and I'll explain why.

As far as I can see there are only 3 branching points here. They all make sense for the plot, and offer the opportunity for further divides.

Branch 1: Fuck Mia's mom, or fuck Mia. This makes absolutely perfect sense, the scene building up to it was hot as fuck too. This is where I could see it going in the future.

Chose to fuck Mia's mom: She is a good little slave. However don't forget she is NOT above tying her daughter to a fucking bed, and you control her mom there for you will control her. This could be a 2nd branch off point where Mia wants to run away, and go live with her dad in his new place, they wind up fucking... you catch them, or the exact opposite. Mia's mom ties her to the bed for you 24/7. You can come in and use your rape slave until she is compliant.

Choose to not fuck Mia's mom, and fuck Mia by default: Her parents catch you having sex with her and then you gotta propose to her or something maybe with that diamond ring in the attic... Mia is your wife in this line, and your slave in the other. This could also branch where you don't want her as a fiance, and you spill the beans on Mia's mom being a lesbo slut slave... Could be interesting...

Branch 2: Sex ed with yoga mom or get a girlfriend for her son

Sex ed: Leads to all sorts of 3 some possibilities. Maybe your friend wants to fuck your mom with you too.

Branch 3: Get a girlfriend for yoga mom's son, or snatch that girl for yourself again lots of different opportunities here.

Give him orc girl: This means you fuck yoga mom, and maybe some voyeur on Eric with his girl... Maybe his girlfriend walks in on you fucking his mom... Maybe they get serious, and you fuck his girlfriend, and he get mad at you.

Keep orc girl for yourself: Well your buddy basically resorts to fucking his mom. Maybe you spy on them a bit. Also you get that nerdy orc chick for yourself... I can see her in a lot of different cosplay shit. There are lots of things here.

That being said... All of these branches, and a whole lot more could not happen in a very realistic manner if you just get to fuck them all in 1 line the same way... Just because you don't fuck a girl NOW does not mean she is cut off in future lines. Nothing is stopping you from fucking orc girl for instance.

Branching can be good, or it can be bad... It all depends on how it is written.

Reactions: spammerpoo

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
The people who dislike the branching paths are just being idiots, and I'll explain why.

As far as I can see there are only 3 branching points here. They all make sense for the plot, and offer the opportunity for further divides.

Branch 1: Fuck Mia's mom, or fuck Mia. This makes absolutely perfect sense, the scene building up to it was hot as fuck too. This is where I could see it going in the future.

Chose to fuck Mia's mom: She is a good little slave. However don't forget she is NOT above tying her daughter to a fucking bed, and you control her mom there for you will control her. This could be a 2nd branch off point where Mia wants to run away, and go live with her dad in his new place, they wind up fucking... you catch them, or the exact opposite. Mia's mom ties her to the bed for you 24/7. You can come in and use your rape slave until she is compliant.

Choose to not fuck Mia's mom, and fuck Mia by default: Her parents catch you having sex with her and then you gotta propose to her or something maybe with that diamond ring in the attic... Mia is your wife in this line, and your slave in the other. This could also branch where you don't want her as a fiance, and you spill the beans on Mia's mom being a lesbo slut slave... Could be interesting...

Branch 2: Sex ed with yoga mom or get a girlfriend for her son

Sex ed: Leads to all sorts of 3 some possibilities. Maybe your friend wants to fuck your mom with you too.

Branch 3: Get a girlfriend for yoga mom's son, or snatch that girl for yourself again lots of different opportunities here.

Give him orc girl: This means you fuck yoga mom, and maybe some voyeur on Eric with his girl... Maybe his girlfriend walks in on you fucking his mom... Maybe they get serious, and you fuck his girlfriend, and he get mad at you.

Keep orc girl for yourself: Well your buddy basically resorts to fucking his mom. Maybe you spy on them a bit. Also you get that nerdy orc chick for yourself... I can see her in a lot of different cosplay shit. There are lots of things here.

That being said... All of these branches, and a whole lot more could not happen in a very realistic manner if you just get to fuck them all in 1 line the same way... Just because you don't fuck a girl NOW does not mean she is cut off in future lines. Nothing is stopping you from fucking orc girl for instance.

Branching can be good, or it can be bad... It all depends on how it is written.
thats unesesarely complicated

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Except you didn't really explain anything, you speculated about a whole bunch of additional content that may or may not be implemented in the future.
Don't get me wrong, I usually prefer branching when there is enough content to make it worth exploring all possible paths. Right now that's not really the case, but the game is developing nicely so hopefully we'll get there eventually.

Ideally there would be different paths at some point.
To use one of your examples, if you choose to keep Helen as a slave and turn her daughter into one too that should probably be reflected in other scenes as well. You obviously chose a path of domination and corruption, so it would make sense that you'd be more forceful in your (sexual) interactions and try to change the power dynamic between you and your sister by blackmailing her or some such.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes