Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
Good, you got mad on facts. Proving my point once more. And if you wanna go that way : go back 5 years ago and find 1 time DC made a random scene for a girl not in a planned route cause the dialogue said there might be something happening 1 day.

Once you figure out how the game was and is made for more than 5 years, you'll get to the point where wetdreaming stuff out of thin air DC could make for the lulz instead of the polled content is delusional at best
You have no facts? You don’t decide wether content gets added or not and neither do I. I was just hoping for content to get added one day and you just keep being negative saying there’s no chance lol. Even the writer has said nobody is 100 percent done with content. So there will be content for grace coming wether you like it or not

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have no facts? You don’t decide wether content gets added or not and neither do I. I was just hoping for content to get added one day and you just keep being negative saying there’s no chance lol. Even the writer has said nobody is 100 percent done with content. So there will be content for grace coming wether you like it or not
I prefer to be negative than wetdream DC will magically add a random scene for a finished route in maybe 5+ years instead of doing what the Patrons voted for him to work on. Even if Sploosh says otherwise

Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
I prefer to be negative than wetdream DC will magically add a random scene for a finished route in maybe 5+ years instead of doing what the Patrons voted for him to work on. Even if Sploosh says otherwise
Well, Sploosh said that even if routes are done they can still get new scenes. So I would rather trust the freaking writer than you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, Sploosh said that even if routes are done they can still get new scenes. So I would rather trust the freaking writer than you
See you in ~4 years when you might have a new scene with Eve+Odette then, cause Sploosh said so

Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
See you in ~4 years when you might have a new scene with Eve+Odette then, cause Sploosh said so
I want grace content but yeah see you in 4 years or sooner. Funny you can say that about all the content in this game since it takes forever for them to update

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

backgrounds.jpg

With the new widescreen map and its new locations being added, we created some of the art for the front entrances that you can visit. Most of these won't have much content in the tech update, but will be used shortly after (Rhonda's update). All the old locations have been extended already to fit in the new widescreen res.
Got sick 3 times in a row and had some delays on making Patreon posts, but I've kept on working and streaming (most days).
More backgrounds to show soon and more posts incoming!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Huehue dat bar name. INB4 dudes come out crying another 6 months of delay cause DC got sick

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I hope Grace gets a shower scene one day. They already have the shower location in her apartment so it shouldn't be too difficult
fear not fellow grace lover, here straight from horse's mouth

I mean, Grace got an extra scene in the last batch of scenes. She'll probably get 1 or 2 more scenes down the line. Not sure when though.
don't listen to this naysayer Omnikuken he's just bitter that his waifu becca will be sidelined for years to come while us grace lovers keep on winning and winning. he definitely went too far this time spreading disinformation and doubting the word of DC himself. mods... take him away.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
fear not fellow grace lover, here straight from horse's mouth

don't listen to this naysayer Omnikuken he's just bitter that his waifu becca will be sidelined for years to come while us grace lovers on keep winning and winning. he definitely went too far this time spreading disinformation and doubting the word of DC himself. mods... take him away.
At least don't double quote the same thing if you wanna put yourself above the rest

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
At least don't double quote the same thing if you wanna put yourself above the rest
you got me this time but remember this pal, you shouldn't be fucking around with us grace lovers. we are good at begging. we are good at shilling. we are persistent. we will not stop until grace gets her shower and preggo scenes and there is nothing you can do about it.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
This is a wonderful game, it's almost impossible to find fault with it, story too well done, characters even better .. it's all smart, spectacular animations .. but I have something to say.
without female voices during the sex scenes, and as if the game were empty ... perhaps one of the most important things is missing, the voices ... but I don't mean all the dialogues, only the sex scenes .. I don't I think it's so hard to make, after which it will be perfect.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
you got me this time but remember this pal, you shouldn't be fucking around with us grace lovers. we are good at begging. we are good at shilling. we are persistent. we will not stop until grace gets her shower and preggo scenes and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is a wonderful game, it's almost impossible to find fault with it, story too well done, characters even better .. it's all smart, spectacular animations .. but I have something to say.
without female voices during the sex scenes, and as if the game were empty ... perhaps one of the most important things is missing, the voices ... but I don't mean all the dialogues, only the sex scenes .. I don't I think it's so hard to make, after which it will be perfect.
You might want to try my Naughty Tribute mod. Plenty of voices and other sounds in and out of sex scenes, and preggo Grace/Odette threesome, plus for many other girls ;)

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
You might want to try my Naughty Tribute mod. Plenty of voices and other sounds in and out of sex scenes, and preggo Grace/Odette threesome, plus for many other girls ;)
would there be a little video about what the mod would look like? I can't do it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Most of my misssions/quests are saying "no hints for this quest" what does no hints for this quest mean?
Literally or game-wise ? 1 is git gud at Engrish, the other is play some more/other routes/you're not triggering stuff. There's still something to do, the board gets blank when you finish a route

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes