Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I hate the pizza delivery mini game I just can't get past it I've even had to reload more then 30 times just to try to complete it but I just can not I can not continue the main mission unless there is a way to bypass this.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I hate the pizza delivery mini game I just can't get past it I've even had to reload more then 30 times just to try to complete it but I just can not I can not continue the main mission unless there is a way to bypass this.
If you use the search box in the upper right corner of any page of this thread to search for the word "cheat" -- and your results are sorted by date ... you'll see about halfway down the page there is a post that talks about the cheat menu built right into the game.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
If you use the search box in the upper right corner of any page of this thread to search for the word "cheat" -- and your results are sorted by date ... you'll see about halfway down the page there is a post that talks about the cheat menu built right into the game.
Dude probably means "pizza making" minigame, but there are no cheats for it.

mypinkdream.jpg

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Unfortunatly there are no cheats I've found that bypasses this pizza delivery mini game just because it's tied to the main quest not like the other mini games in the game like the rap crap mini game.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I've been waiting for years to finally get Ronda's story. Only a few more months to go.
yeah same my only worry is that dc rushes the rhonda update out because people will be mad once the tech update comes out with no new h-scenes

Reactions: Hoey

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Unfortunatly there are no cheats I've found that bypasses this pizza delivery mini game just because it's tied to the main quest not like the other mini games in the game like the rap crap mini game.
I have not got that far yet it's not pizza making it's pizza delivery where MC rides the bike and tosses pizza's if no cheat then I can't pass this quest part.
Then you need Naughty Tribute mod, there are cheat buttons for almost mini-games in SS:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-0-18-2.22539/

View attachment 1496517
Thx mate. It has to be mentioned though that for the sake of the story, I made some minigames skippable only after you tried at least once. And the pizza minigame does give you only the second best result if you skip so that it has not too much of a money cheat.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't understand how there is a incest tab I mean if it's used for the MC then it seems like a false tag the MC has no family in the game not blood related his sister is not his real sister same with debie so what is the incest tag for?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I don't understand how there is a incest tab I mean if it's used for the MC then it seems like a false tag the MC has no family in the game not blood related his sister is not his real sister same with debie so what is the incest tag for?
* Dev cannot violate Patreon's rules, so for incest in the game you need to install a patch.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still dunno how you can't do the pizza minigame, especially on the bike. You click the pizza on the right when MC gets near the correct door. You get about 20 seconds in-between houses to move your cursor on the giant icons. Basic hand-eye coordination is an understatement. If you're raging so much on the bike, wait till you get to the blue car ........ Unless you're fat-fingering on a phone, in which case > lol

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes