benleyz

Dec 24, 2018
I installed and played the language pack last night. now when I want to continue, it loads the saved file and opens it in the original language when I start. When I open the game, everything is as I want, but when I continue from the saved file, it continues from the original language pack. please have a solution

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I installed and played the language pack last night. now when I want to continue, it loads the saved file and opens it in the original language when I start. When I open the game, everything is as I want, but when I continue from the saved file, it continues from the original language pack. please have a solution
Solution 1: Don't use incest patch (which has language EN) and translation (which is logically another language) together.
Solution 2: Translate the incest patch to your language and share it here.
Solution 3: Incestify your translation package and share it here.
Solution 4: Wait until somone else does Solution 2 or 3 for you.

I bet the only solution that will actually help and happen is Solution 1.

Reactions: benleyz

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
He wasn't calling you a fool.
He was replying to Omnikuken with a humourous hyperbole.
It was Omnikuken who had replied to you.

Anyway - that all aside, I recommend, again, you head over to the walkthrough/playthrough thread with your game play questions.
Oh ok sorry and I do use the wiki as my main source for a walkthrough

Reactions: Johnny90H30

benleyz

Dec 24, 2018
Solution 1: Don't use incest patch (which has language EN) and translation (which is logically another language) together.
Solution 2: Translate the incest patch to your language and share it here.
Solution 3: Incestify your translation package and share it here.
Solution 4: Wait until somone else does Solution 2 or 3 for you.

I bet the only solution that will actually help and happen is Solution 1.
ty so much. 1. solution work it.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have a question about Josephine, the next day after the sexual encounter with josephine in her father's office she tells the MC that her father told her she has a couple of days to find another place to live and next she asks the MC do you know of a place? and a pop up on the screen showing something like "I don't" I can't remember but does this mean there is a option that the MC can find her a place or the MC's beach house?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This must be an easter egg in this game, did anyone ever notice the monopoly man uncle pennybags sometimes shows up at the bank sitting on the bench?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a question about Josephine, the next day after the sexual encounter with josephine in her father's office she tells the MC that her father told her she has a couple of days to find another place to live and next she asks the MC do you know of a place? and a pop up on the screen showing something like "I don't" I can't remember but does this mean there is a option that the MC can find her a place or the MC's beach house?
Nope to everything
This must be an easter egg in this game, did anyone ever notice the monopoly man uncle pennybags sometimes shows up at the bank sitting on the bench?
You can edit your stuff into 1 post instead of double posting within 5 mins

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Nope to everything

You can edit your stuff into 1 post instead of double posting within 5 mins
Then why is there a pop up right after josephine asks the MC "do you know of a place"? what is this pop up for why does the pop up exsist if it don't mean nothing?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Then why is there a pop up right after josephine asks the MC "do you know of a place"? what is this pop up for why does the pop up exsist if it don't mean nothing?
Just like most of the game : it's an empty void of nothing. It's there to be there and not do anything. You'll get used to it after a while. Or get mad and question everything in-game

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know what they think but some fans published their update prediction bar of how much time will pass for the stories of ronda, anna and judith, I don't know if it is very accurate

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have been traveling since before the latest installment came out and haven't been on this forum. I was 40 pages behind, but just caught up. What is truly, truly mind-blowing is how many times the same questions were asked that could have easily answered by looking at the OP and reading the comments, including the changelog. Good grief!

Also, there was so much bitching about the time and content or lack thereof. I think those same people would complain about getting a free sports car because it wasn't in their favorite color.

Anyway, I installed the latest game and went right to the cookie jar to see the new scenes. Two of them didn't work as advertised - new shower scene had no people and there was no 3-way in the storage room.

So, I loaded the game with my save (with the warning) and played to the points that they should work. The shower scene worked. The pizza storage room didn't have Tony in the 3-way, even after having Maria the original way first - there was no option to have him stay. I did have that choice in .11. Oh well. The rest of the scenes were fine.

Thanks for this and am looking forward to the next one.

EDIT: I reloaded the game with an updated save file, scheduled the time with Maria and got the 3-some selection. Amazing. So, all works.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have been traveling since before the latest installment came out and haven't been on this forum. I was 40 pages behind, but just caught up. What is truly, truly mind-blowing is how many times the same questions were asked that could have easily answered by looking at the OP and reading the comments, including the changelog. Good grief!

Also, there was so much bitching about the time and content or lack thereof. I think those same people would complain about getting a free sports car because it wasn't in their favorite color.

Anyway, I installed the latest game and went right to the cookie jar to see the new scenes. Two of them didn't work as advertised - new shower scene had no people and there was no 3-way in the storage room.

So, I loaded the game with my save (with the warning) and played to the points that they should work. The shower scene worked. The pizza storage room didn't have Tony in the 3-way, even after having Maria the original way first - there was no option to have him stay. I did have that choice in .11. Oh well. The rest of the scenes were fine.

Thanks for this and am looking forward to the next one.
Wait, you mean you actually read the changelog ? Before coming in here to ask the same question for the 48357365th time, which was already answered in said changelog ? What blasphemy is this ? F95's rules forbid anything a 3rd grader would laugh at you for not doing, truely this is only a joke and your account got hacked by a milker trying to appear as decently "normal". No other outcome could describe this event .....

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have SummertimeSaga 0 20 12 pc and I got to the ending scene where boss fight raz scene up to the point right before the daughter of raz shoots him then the game crashes showing a error screen and not able to continue this part I've tried this same scene about 5 times with the same crash at the same time in this scene is this fixable or is there no hope and just quit playing?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Consuela yells at sister angelica calling her a demon it kind of make sence seeing that if the MC follows mia and helen's path how it ends either option sounds more like devil/lust so is sister angelica a demon or is consuella just a bit crazy? if neither then why does she call her a demon/succubus?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes