WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
*checks title*

Damn. I guess he realized that we like patches so much so he decided to give a patch BEFORE the patch. It’s like a patch form of lube.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Everytime I come back after school, people always seem to argue over the most insignificant things in this thread

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
As for the discussion of Jenny: I am 100 percent fine with her not really changing all that much, because that is the most boring trope of sex games: Characters being "fixed" by the protagonist's magic dick. Sure, in this case our protagonist has one of those, but it doesn't completely rewrite a character from being their own personality to being more akin to a sex doll. Jenny isn't going to change because Jenny is Jenny. If you go into a relationship of any kind hoping to change somebody else's personality to something more to your liking, especially just based on how awesome you think you are, you're going to be in for a disappointment. And if you start a relationship with Jenny despite actively hating her and not seeing anything redeemable about her, then why are you really bothering?

One thing that I like about Summertime Saga is that characters always have a reason for getting involved with the main character in a way that fits their personality (for the most part, some storylines are stronger than others, of course). That reason usually isn't "I want to be different from how I am" unless they actively hate what they are, which Jenny, well, doesn't.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I disagree, sorry.

I think the sister very much had the potential to change to a love route before her big update.

Reactions: hooter

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Technically everything would have been possible, but it does make sense to have different characters and different stories. In any case, it has been decided and that part of her story almost certainly won't chane again. She was always meant to be like that after all.

The question which technically remains would be the whole dominant/submissive part of her story. It wouldn't change her character, but just change the way MC and Jenny actually interact. Right now the game kinda pretends there is a choice between the two while there really isn't. I still think they should either remove these choices or fill them with at least some kind of actual content - even if it's just dialogs.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Kinda feel like there's no way to deliver those damn pizzas. And now I'm stuck in a loop. Is it a bug or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Kinda feel like there's no way to deliver those damn pizzas. And now I'm stuck in a loop. Is it a bug or something?
What car ? Anything not the blue car is piss easy. Just click the correct icon on the right when MC gets close to the correct house's door. You get about 10 secs inbetween houses on the bike and barely need to move your cursor 1/64" away for the 3 icons. Unless you play on Android, in which case > lol

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

althworld

May 12, 2018
What car ? Anything not the blue car is piss easy. Just click the correct icon on the right when MC gets close to the correct house's door. You get about 10 secs inbetween houses on the bike and barely need to move your cursor 1/64" away for the 3 icons. Unless you play on Android, in which case > lol
I'm using a PC, but it looks like it's probably a bug. Cause I'm clicking on the correct pizza before the door of the correct house, and though I'd played it a long time ago, that method should work if I remember correctly. I've been trying other timings too but nothing seems to work.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm using a PC, but it looks like it's probably a bug. Cause I'm clicking on the correct pizza before the door of the correct house, and though I'd played it a long time ago, that method should work if I remember correctly. I've been trying other timings too but nothing seems to work.
Not a bug. Works for me. I usually get all 3, but sometimes only 2.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Not being able to click 3x within a few secs is now a bug. Or people fuck themselves with mods .....
Probably a mod cause I'm pretty confident in my clicking skills. Thought I'd redownload but the mega link for the compressed is dead.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK I must ask this stupid question: Are you clicking on the three round pizza icons in the lower right corner of the screen? You do not try to click on the pizza slices above the doors that are moving with the houses?

If you click on the pizzas, does anything happen at all (green check or red cross should appear)?

If nothing helps, you can use my mod and skip minigames. But I want to make clear that the mod does not break that minigame in any way (quite the contrary, I fixed it when it was broken some releases ago and they took over the fix 1:1).

althworld

May 12, 2018
OK I must ask this stupid question: Are you clicking on the three round pizza icons in the lower right corner of the screen? You do not try to click on the pizza slices above the doors that are moving with the houses?

If you click on the pizzas, does anything happen at all (green check or red cross should appear)?

If nothing helps, you can use my mod and skip minigames. But I want to make clear that the mod does not break that minigame in any way (quite the contrary, I fixed it when it was broken some releases ago and they took over the fix 1:1).
I'm clicking on the pizzas in the lower right corner. And no matter whether I click on them in front of the houses, slightly before the houses, or after the houses, they give me a red cross. As for the ones above the houses, I tried clicking on them too, but since I didn't get any response, I figured they don't work.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm clicking on the pizzas in the lower right corner. And no matter whether I click on them in front of the houses, slightly before the houses, or after the houses, they give me a red cross. As for the ones above the houses, I tried clicking on them too, but since I didn't get any response, I figured they don't work.
You need to click on the correct image of the pizza when the MC on the transport is exactly opposite the door of the house. Anyway, in my game it works this way and nothing else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You need to click on the correct image of the pizza when the MC on the transport is exactly opposite the door of the house. Anyway, in my game it works this way and nothing else.
It only works in 1 way, whatever that dude screwed his game with is another matter

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes