Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Icons are there in the "real" game, just greyed out. And mod talk is for mod thread
At this time I didnt knew it, its part of the mod. So wrote here and in the mod-threat. I found out, its a mod part later, after srksrk 68 answer. Im sorry.

I just surfed through the threat and found on page 2978 various 'old/ new'-pictures. So with Jane too and I found she wears a kind of collar. So I had the idea 'Maybe she is pet of somebody' :p

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Mia and Annie, they need a remake and the 2 previous batches were finished girls, so nope ...
Mia is actually objectively a pretty good candidate for a scene. DC could just add one in her room as it would always be usable even after her rework and given that she's already got two different art styles in the game that fact wouldn't matter either. Not that DC ever really cared about that anyway, as we see with Debbie, Mia, Annie, Bisette, Judith, Erik, MC himself, etc.

As for girls without scenes? Svetlana seems to be popular and a scene for her could be added without any significant context, while something similar is probably true for Veronica. People also wanted the Thotbot, though I kinda doubt that'll happen anytime soon.
I'm personally kinda sad that MC never got the chance to look at what Nadya and Katya were doing, so I wouldn't mind that, either (not gonna happen, but one can hope).

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
maybe the new batch will remake the ivy scenes. i wouldn't mind that to be honest, always thought she's one of the better side characters in terms of looks. veronica joining diane at the barn for milking wouldn't be bad either because that plot thread probably won't get resolved in a regular update. then there is the nurse at the hospital who's kinda hot but we only received a bj from her so far and the indian doctor and they both deserve some new scenes me thinks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
maybe the new batch will remake the ivy scenes. i wouldn't mind that to be honest, always thought she's one of the better side characters in terms of looks. veronica joining diane at the barn for milking wouldn't be bad either because that plot thread probably won't get resolved in a regular update. then there is the nurse at the hospital who's kinda hot but we only received a bj from her so far and the indian doctor and they both deserve some new scenes me thinks.
Nurse is a real girl, DC probably needs her ok for the lewds.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ty bro, kinda disappointed not gonna lie. I thought special there will be special costume or etc lol
Odette's fullmoon event last year was Halloween theme'd-ish. You get an achievement when Satan Claus sleighs around the town and you click on him (maybe not click, you still get an achievement with him around). We also got pre-retconned Consuela route for Xmas in 2019. But nothing (probably) this year. Blame not enough milkage

Reactions: GucciGang69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, what? What's the story behind that?
DC polled randos during streams if people would like to get into the game. Many girls in-game are that. And many dudes you see around the school/mall too. There's also a bunch of dickpics and/or naked DC stream ..... Place is wild

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes