mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So if ya'll could fill the four barn slots for Diane's business, not including Diane, who would you use?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
any guide cant get pass panties from sis
The wut ? You don't need them for anything aside Somrak, and even then you don't need him if you bigbrained and started on cheat mode. Aside all that lolworthy uselessness, look in her drawer besides her bed while she's not in the room, you'll get caught and need to pay her. Done deal
the closes ones are aqua or daisy and both are demi-human(Fish&cow)
Daisy doesn't look like 10 years old, aka loli.
She is not a loli at all, she is in the same class as the MC, and he is 18 years old :WeSmart: Because the dude probably means real loli, not loli-look girls.
For Patreon, a loli looks like 10 years old girl. Focus on "looks like". Age doesn't mean anything to them only looks. Mia is the closest-looking to underage in-game, while still not being 1. Hence the "loli-est" aka closest to being 1 without being 1

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Mia is the closest-looking to underage in-game...
Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In reality DC is super aware of the underage issue and even refuseses to add really flat chested older girls because of it. So I think it's indeed really safe to say that there's no hint of loli at all in SS and that there won't be, ever.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In reality DC is super aware of the underage issue and even refuseses to add really flat chested older girls because of it. So I think it's indeed really safe to say that there's no hint of loli at all in SS and that there won't be, ever.
My point still stands : she is indeed the youngest looking girl in the game. Compared to any other girl, she's the closest we'll get to an actual loli. Even if she looks like 20+ and has 34D tits .....

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My point still stands : she is indeed the youngest looking girl in the game. Compared to any other girl, she's the closest we'll get to an actual loli. Even if she looks like 20+ and has 34D tits .....
Yeah, sure, but if we'd have game with 9 65 year old grannies and another 60 year old, it would also be kinda strange to say that that's the closest we'd have from an actual loli. I mean, you can say that but I don't think it really makes a good point.

To me Mia really doesn't tick any significant box that would make her a loli.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, sure, but if we'd have game with 9 65 year old grannies and another 60 year old, it would also be kinda strange to say that that's the closest we'd have from an actual loli. I mean, you can say that but I don't think it really makes a good point.

To me Mia really doesn't tick any significant box that would make her a loli.
Now the debate will move over to whether or not Summertime should be remade into a granny heaven

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes