j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Who is in the 3rd batch of scenes?
It's going to be a surprise this time, but it looks like they want to focus on those who have very old scenes or no scenes at all. From what we've seen it's probably save to say that Ivy (the girl from the pink store) will get one of them.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I can't pump with Diane, the game crashes, is it same for everyone?
Nvm, I had to wait till she had the costume

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
It throws a script exception error if you do it too early (click ignore to continue); you can replicate that easily.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's looking for her preg model somehow. Fixable by telling it to look for her normal model instead. And since you can ignore it, not that much to do. Probably happened when they re-enabled the titjob scene in the last-ish build, they managed to fuck up the code for the milkage

Reactions: Bamboosword

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
It's going to be a surprise this time, but it looks like they want to focus on those who have very old scenes or no scenes at all. From what we've seen it's probably save to say that Ivy (the girl from the pink store) will get one of them.
Sploosh also mentioned old scenes, so maybe we will see some revamped Debbie scenes.
There's also the hospital nurse

Reactions: hooter

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't pump with Diane, the game crashes, is it same for everyone?
Nvm, I had to wait till she had the costume
Costume aside, the game doesn't crash on its own. I smell a "you" problem
It throws a script exception error if you do it too early (click ignore to continue); you can replicate that easily.
It's looking for her preg model somehow. Fixable by telling it to look for her normal model instead. And since you can ignore it, not that much to do. Probably happened when they re-enabled the titjob scene in the last-ish build, they managed to fuck up the code for the milkage
It *is* a bug of the game. I fixed it with the mod some time ago in version 0.20.12-1.07:

- Fixed bug in original game with the milking minigame and Diane wearing the shirtless overall outfit.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ivy, will be a character in the game that will get Pregnant. xD call you say BrokenRubbers?
Broken Engrish aside : every girl the MC can dick will get preg 1 day once she gets an update. Ivy is in that bunch. Nothing new here. Only debatable are the other store girls, but that's beyond you at this point

yasen2k

Jan 4, 2022
I cant progress with the main story as I cant find the stool and the key in the house entrance after I finished Debbie's routes. Does anybody know what to do

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I cant progress with the main story as I cant find the stool and the key in the house entrance after I finished Debbie's routes. Does anybody know what to do
web search engines are wondrous inventions.

if it still doesn't work, you might not have done the required previous steps or you're running a mod that fouled your game of you have a botched save file.

Reactions: yasen2k

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there anymore progression with Eve after you have sex with her, thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes