McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
"No Rhonda update in sight"? It's been stated for a long time, her update is the next after the tech update is complete. Dude.
e/time of posting.
i know, the problem is dc won't even commit to the tech update being released this year so it's not really "in sight" in my opinion. might aswell say we'll get the rhonda update when hell freezes over or once a new milfy city update is out and it would basically mean the same thing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i know, the problem is dc won't even commit to the tech update being released this year so it's not really "in sight" in my opinion. might aswell say we'll get the rhonda update when hell freezes over or once a new milfy city update is out and it would basically mean the same thing
Hell has a better chance of freezing over since Milfy City got abandonned. And there's so much DC can do to push the part-time coder to redo the entire game, when DC's part's been done and he moved to the R(h)onda art over 4 months ago. Hiring more coding power would just result in another mess like they're trying to fix.

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Your response has no logic or basis in reality. The game is FREE to anyone - from the developer's website, where you can download it ... for FREE.

I understand English may not be your native language - but FREE is only a four-letter word.
Bruuuh chill, are you on your period? Tbh I kinda like 69 better tho

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The thread has become a dairy farm. The word "milking" in every second post. Instead of talking about the game, discussing milk production. I am leaving this community of farmers and will not be returning here.
Not everyone wants to talk about the thread I want to talk about the insanely hot fact that DC decided to include Milking in the game!! I so love those scenes so far need to get a few more cows though. :sneaky:

Your not seriously bailing are you?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not everyone wants to talk about the thread I want to talk about the insanely hot fact that DC decided to include Milking in the game!! I so love those scenes so far need to get a few more cows though. :sneaky:

Your not seriously bailing are you?
There should be a new Daisy scene soon™, you might even get to milk her more .....

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There should be a new Daisy scene soon™, you might even get to milk her more .....
Yeah can't wait for that so I assume then her scenes are not quite in the game yet? I read the stuff on the STS WT pages about it but still have not got my face into all the planned yet to be implemented stuff. I am working on the end of main st. 2 atm so have not gotten all the statue parts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah can't wait for that so I assume then her scenes are not quite in the game yet? I read the stuff on the STS WT pages about it but still have not got my face into all the planned yet to be implemented stuff. I am working on the end of main st. 2 atm so have not gotten all the statue parts.
She has only 1 scene for now. She's supposed to get another 1 in a future batch and probably nothing more ever (maybe in a 3rd Diane remake 6 years from now)

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
She has only 1 scene for now. She's supposed to get another 1 in a future batch and probably nothing more ever (maybe in a 3rd Diane remake 6 years from now)
Well better than absolute 0.
LOL on the 6 years oh and Jaded much?

Don't sweat it I am generally jaded darker than black just not there yet with this game LOL. Oh but I can see the~ futures so bright I gotta fucking shoot my self in the head.~ :giggle: Totally joking

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Your response has no logic or basis in reality. The game is FREE to anyone - from the developer's website, where you can download it ... for FREE.

I understand English may not be your native language - but FREE is only a four-letter word.
The fact that the game is free isn't really terribly relevant to the point you were responding to. The source of their income for this game is completely independent to the number of copies of the game that get downloaded. They are receiving a monthly sum regardless of how often they release. Hence the concept that artificially stretching out development times would certainly be milking their patrons (whether they are actually artificially delaying or not is another matter)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The fact that the game is free isn't really terribly relevant to the point you were responding to. The source of their income for this game is completely independent to the number of copies of the game that get downloaded. They are receiving a monthly sum regardless of how often they release. Hence the concept that artificially stretching out development times would certainly be milking their patrons (whether they are actually artificially delaying or not is another matter)
It's donations though. DC never asked for anything and could possibly still be making the game even if you sliced more than 1/2 of what people give him monthly.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes