APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Typo (No Idea how I got to K for that lol)
QTE, Quick Time Events
Yeah same here , never liked QTE's either. Just glad I can still enjoy this game with out having to do them. I was going to try and wait for the tech update but I am glad I started playing this, now I know why it is so popular( I have been following the thread for 4 years though so I kind of already knew I was going to like this). Pretty funny in some spots (Josephine had me rolling) and fuck, a few of these kinks are some of my fav's like milking and preggo. Can't even decide at this point which of the girls is my fav. They are all pretty good with a minor exception of the teachers those were okay but not really as good except for Ms Dewitts she was great and her story had the most impact for me as far as the teachers go. Even Roz was good I mean her body was just fine scatch the hair and you can't even tell you are banging an old woman , just another Thic Milf if you ignore the hair. Still have a long way to go before I finish this build so maybe one of the girls will pop up as a fav by the end of this play through, subject to change thouugh depending on future updates.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah same here , never liked QTE's either. Just glad I can still enjoy this game with out having to do them. I was going to try and wait for the tech update but I am glad I started playing this, now I know why it is so popular( I have been following the thread for 4 years though so I kind of already knew I was going to like this). Pretty funny in some spots (Josephine had me rolling) and fuck, a few of these kinks are some of my fav's like milking and preggo. Can't even decide at this point which of the girls is my fav. They are all pretty good with a minor exception of the teachers those were okay but not really as good except for Ms Dewitts she was great and her story had the most impact for me as far as the teachers go. Even Roz was good I mean her body was just fine scatch the hair and you can't even tell you are banging an old woman , just another Thic Milf if you ignore the hair. Still have a long way to go before I finish this build so maybe one of the girls will pop up as a fav by the end of this play through, subject to change thouugh depending on future updates.
Consuela,Maria and Josephine are clear leaders for me, Josey and Consuela's blowjobs in particular, along with Consuela & Maria's bent over scenes.
I'm craving some scenes where the MC is dominating Principal Smith, I doubt it will happen, he is just too passive. we need to tag in the MC from Taffy Tales

Reactions: jackkane and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Consuela,Maria and Josephine are clear leaders for me, Josey and Consuela's blowjobs in particular, along with Consuela & Maria's bent over scenes.
I'm craving some scenes where the MC is dominating Principal Smith, I doubt it will happen, he is just too passive. we need to tag in the MC from Taffy Tales

LOL , Yeah Red would totally dominate Ms Smith. I would be game for getting her too but yeah does not look like that is going to be an option kind of think if it were going to be possible she would have been lumped in with the rest of the teachers. Do we get to do Anne and her Mom? would not mind that either.

Have not made my way to Consuela or Maria yet except for the none sex stuff for Maria , currently working on Mia and trying to impregnate some of the girls still working on Odette and Grace as well but Eves rout is mostly done expect putting a Baby in her.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
LOL , Yeah Red would totally dominate Ms Smith. I would be game for getting her too but yeah does not look like that is going to be an option kind of think if it were going to be possible she would have been lumped in with the rest of the teachers. Do we get to do Anne and her Mom? would not mind that either.

Have not made my way to Consuela or Maria yet except for the none sex stuff for Maria , currently working on Mia and trying to impregnate some of the girls still working on Odette and Grace as well but Eves rout is mostly done expect putting a Baby in her.
>.> You really need to get your preview of future builds up to speed : we getting Annie/her mom/Smith together after R(h)onda's next year

• Red Heart
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
>.> You really need to get your preview of future builds up to speed : we getting Annie/her mom/Smith together after R(h)onda's next year
That is SWEET! , yeah not on the streams or the discord at this point. So I am not up on that and I must have missed it in this thread probably buried under all the milkers :giggle:

Aug 28, 2021
Could be just about any thing, maybe:
  • Because things pop up that DC wants to add/change while they work on other aspects of the game?
  • Because the tech update is a complete revision of the code, and after they added a couple new scenes in the last pre-tech update they realized they need to tweak that revision more than initially thought?
  • Because someone made a mistake in their current work they thought was done, but now need to fix that?
  • Because shit happens and you adjust, accordingly?
Last pre-tech update was less than 2 months ago - based upon the update history, the next update isn't for another month or 2, at least. You've known the situation from your previous posts in this thread on the same topic in September, October, November, and February. Breathe, relax, go do something else for awhile until later this summer for your next complaints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy (4).gif

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That is SWEET! , yeah not on the streams or the discord at this point. So I am not up on that and I must have missed it in this thread probably buried under all the milkers :giggle:
Get your face into the wiki/main site. Check the OP for links. Or the massive spoiler copy/paste morado keeps posting all day every day

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Get your face into the wiki/main site. Check the OP for links. Or the massive spoiler copy/paste morado keeps posting all day every day

Yeah I have seen the Wiki(using parts of it but have not read the whole thing.) I will read the entire thing after I get done playing this build though. Have seen the stuff Count Morado has posted. Although I am somewhat familiar with the game and some things have been spoiled I am still trying to keep some things a surprise.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looking at the in depth dev tracker they added a writing task, if I had to guess it's dialogue for the new characters their adding to the new locations.
Edit: Or maybe it's for the next patch of pre tech scenes.
The batch stuff isn't in the tracker. Only things in there is the junk they're doing for the proper tech build.

Reactions: Username7

Laserbot03

Jan 24, 2019
Or just try the bigbrain way and farm more stats .... Unless you missed both the new game option telling you "start with some stats" and/or never opened the phone and found out you still need some more to reach max power. Bonus points for finding this now when that part is almost 2 years old
i dont remember how to upgrade stats, im playing on a prettey old save i still had i havent played in a while

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
I thought i recall hearing DC say that Smith would have her own update, but either i'm remembering it wrong or he was just thinking out loud.
The Cult part

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I thought i recall hearing DC say that Smith would have her own update, but either i'm remembering it wrong or he was just thinking out loud.
The Cult part
You thought wrong. She was always with Annie (and later her notmom). Coach Bridget was alone for a while then got manhandled into the teachers' remake when no1 voted for her

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i dont remember how to upgrade stats, im playing on a prettey old save i still had i havent played in a while
There's one by using MC's computer. Two of them in the gym. Off the top of my head, I don't remember where the last one is. Search it using the wiki.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's one by using MC's computer. Two of them in the gym. Off the top of my head, I don't remember where the last one is. Search it using the wiki.
Do the rap battles at night with the black pack in the park

Laap

May 28, 2020
Why i can't play on pc, when i click the game it say loading all the time and never pop out the game. Can anyone help me

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why i can't play on pc, when i click the game it say loading all the time and never pop out the game. Can anyone help me
never? sounds like a bad install.
what are your pc specs and age?
are you running it without any patches or mods? if you are using any patches or mods, rremove them or start a fresh install without them and try again.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
On some machines, loading the game for the first time takes a long time, you just need to wait a few minutes. Sometimes this method helps: you need to delete file named presplash from the GAME folder in the main folder with the game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes