Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think I read somewhere here, that next update Roxxy is getting some new scenes?
is that true?or was I daydreaming again? :D
You read it here : true
We get new Roxxy lewds : semi-true
You went crazy : probably true

What we know is DC opened a "secret" folder during a stream showing ideas (aka pron videos) for new scenes with a bunch of girls (Roxxy/Odette/Daisy), will they do them ever is debatable. Will we get them for batch #4 is also vaporware-worthy for now. We will also "supposedly" be getting the Russian mafia girls naked-er than they were when sorting out non-specific white powder during the main route, whether this'll be the "real" batch 4 or the above-mentionned "secret folder" is up for bets.

• Love
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
You read it here : true
We get new Roxxy lewds : semi-true
You went crazy : probably true

What we know is DC opened a "secret" folder during a stream showing ideas (aka pron videos) for new scenes with a bunch of girls (Roxxy/Odette/Daisy), will they do them ever is debatable. Will we get them for batch #4 is also vaporware-worthy for now. We will also "supposedly" be getting the Russian mafia girls naked-er than they were when sorting out non-specific white powder during the main route, whether this'll be the "real" batch 4 or the above-mentionned "secret folder" is up for bets.
I don't remember saying anyting about crazy though
thanks for the reply and answer :D
I wish Roxy would get more scenes, I loved her transition from stuck up cheerleader to falling in love with MC :D, I think she is my favorite character :D
also thanks for the additional info :D

Laserbot03

Jan 24, 2019
Excuse me but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is that get stabbed minigame the fucking time window is way too small and you have to do it more than once without messing up why what the hell dude

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Excuse me but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is that get stabbed minigame the fucking time window is way too small and you have to do it more than once without messing up why what the hell dude
Well not going to lie, the mini games are hard, too damn hard for me anyway some people probably don't have problems. So I just cheated using the option at the beginning of the game my self. The time windows on all the games are short. The first couple times you try them by the time you figure out what you are supposed to do the timer has expired.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well not going to lie, the mini games are hard, too damn hard for me anyway some people probably don't have problems. So I just cheated using the option at the beginning of the game my self. The time windows on all the games are short. The first couple times you try them by the time you figure out what you are supposed to do the timer has expired.
There's a CHEAT OPTION?!
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There's a CHEAT OPTION?!
View attachment 1748908

Indeed. At least in this game the Dev does not punish you for using it like in another game on this site. Also I really liked that I had two options for it because I wanted to play the story part as is so that is a really nice way to implement a cheat. Does not spoil the whole game :sneaky:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Or just try the bigbrain way and farm more stats .... Unless you missed both the new game option telling you "start with some stats" and/or never opened the phone and found out you still need some more to reach max power. Bonus points for finding this now when that part is almost 2 years old

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Or just try the bigbrain way and farm more stats .... Unless you missed both the new game option telling you "start with some stats" and/or never opened the phone and found out you still need some more to reach max power. Bonus points for finding this now when that part is almost 2 years old

Okay don't get what you mean, I just started playing this game like last week. I saw all the different options and picked the one I wanted which was max stats and some money but leave the story intact. I did try and play the game the normal way with no cheats but I was not having a lot of luck with the mini games. ( just not that fast on the draw as it were, not exactly a spring chicken ya know and I did not grow up playing video games so ma dexterity just aint very good Ya Hear!) ;)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay don't get what you mean, I just started playing this game like last week. I saw all the different options and picked the one I wanted which was max stats and some money but leave the story intact. I did try and play the game the normal way with no cheats but I was not having a lot of luck with the mini games. ( just not that fast on the draw as it were, not exactly a spring chicken ya know and I did not grow up playing video games so ma dexterity just aint very good Ya Hear!) ;)
which mini game is hard?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
which mini game is hard?
Heh, well I only tried a few before I started over with the cheat. So can't say a lot about them but I could not get the Rap game and training with the old guy , I kept fucking it up. By this point I figured it would only get harder so I started over with the cheat. Like I said I am not a gamer don't have those sort of skills unless it is turn based combat then I can do just fine there is no time limit with the ones I have tried. It does not help either that my track ball left click button is acting up more than half the time it double clicks when I click once. But what ever if others don't find them hard thats fine I did say " too damn hard for me anyway " so I was not saying they were too hard for everyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Heh, well I only tried a few before I started over with the cheat. So can't say a lot about them but I could not get the Rap game and training with the old guy , I kept fucking it up. By this point I figured it would only get harder so I started over with the cheat. Like I said I am not a gamer don't have those sort of skills unless it is turn based combat then I can do just fine there is no time limit with the ones I have tried. It does not help either that my track ball left click button is acting up more than half the time it double clicks when I click once. But what ever if others don't find them hard thats fine I did say " too damn hard for me anyway " so I was not saying they were too hard for everyone.
I wasn't trying to game shame you, bro, just curious.

The Basketball one was tricky for me till I figured out the ball never goes in the net, you just have to hit the line.

The Rap game is a remember the sequence right, I found it pretty easy but then I was obsessed with a similar game when I was a child, maybe that wasn't clear I don't think any of the games came with much instruction.

QTE's always suck I don't think I even bothered doing one of these. I have zero patience for them was this the one with the timer?

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wasn't trying to game shame you, bro, just curious.

The Basketball one was tricky for me till I figured out the ball never goes in the net, you just have to hit the line.

The Rap game is a remember the sequence right, I found it pretty easy but then I was obsessed with a similar game when I was a child, maybe that wasn't clear I don't think any of the games came with much instruction.

KTE's always suck I don't think I even bothered doing one of these. I have zero patience for them was this the one with the timer?
Nah I did not feel game shamed, but I kind of deserve it though I mean I really suck at them especially memory and timed. I do okay with the money making games , will admit though now that I have the sports car it has gotten a bit more tricky with the pizza's.

Not sure I know what KTE's means?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Could be just about any thing, maybe:
  • Because things pop up that DC wants to add/change while they work on other aspects of the game?
  • Because the tech update is a complete revision of the code, and after they added a couple new scenes in the last pre-tech update they realized they need to tweak that revision more than initially thought?
  • Because someone made a mistake in their current work they thought was done, but now need to fix that?
  • Because shit happens and you adjust, accordingly?
Last pre-tech update was less than 2 months ago - based upon the update history, the next update isn't for another month or 2, at least. You've known the situation from your previous posts in this thread on the same topic in September, October, November, and February. Breathe, relax, go do something else for awhile until later this summer for your next complaints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Could be just about any thing, maybe:
  • Because things pop up that DC wants to add/change while they work on other aspects of the game?
  • Because the tech update is a complete revision of the code, and after they added a couple new scenes in the last pre-tech update they realized they need to tweak that revision more than initially thought?
  • Because someone made a mistake in their current work they thought was done, but now need to fix that?
  • Because shit happens and you adjust, accordingly?
Last pre-tech update was less than 2 months ago - based upon the update history, the next update isn't for another month or 2, at least. You've known the situation from your previous posts in this thread on the same topic in September, October, November, and February. Breathe, relax, go do something else for awhile until later this summer for your next complaints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait for the massive ass-meltdown when duders find out the bugfix line in the tracker has been on 0 for the last year and suddenly jumps up to 200+ and the total % done plummets down to 25%

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can't wait for the massive ass-meltdown when duders find out the bugfix line in the tracker has been on 0 for the last year and suddenly jumps up to 200+ and the total % done plummets down to 25%
:whistle::coffee:

Now that's a record - I got to use the same image response in less than 6 hours for the same person I'm responding to!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes