Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Best post evar
DC said on yesterday streaming roxxy is going to have 2 scenes next update
We kinda already knew since DC leaked his "scenes to do" folder in a stream over a month ago. There should also be 1-2 Odette scenes and 1 for Daisy. We should also get some with the mafia girls (Svetlana and the other drug cutting in lingerie girls when you go rescue Debbie and Jenny in the main route)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So it seems we get a bunch of mini updates with some scenes mainly for girls who already have enough, and without much of a story around them. I mean, the Becca scene at her apartment was nice, but the others mostly felt forced into the game somehow. I am looking forward to the Svetlana content, but I fear this will not work out for long...

• Angry
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So it seems we get a bunch of mini updates with some scenes mainly for girls who already have enough, and without much of a story around them. I mean, the Becca scene at her apartment was nice, but the others mostly felt forced into the game somehow. I am looking forward to the Svetlana content, but I fear this will not work out for long...
Most scenes are on finished routes and/or dumped in the middle of said routes to make them more "complete". That'll be it for most of everything we'll get before tech drops

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Eve can never have enough content, sadly I don't ever see her route getting extended or getting more scenes

musubi

Oct 30, 2017
I've held off on playing this for quite a long time due to it's incomplete state and slow update cycle. Is the game at a point that makes sense to start playing, or should I continue to hold off and try coming back in another few years?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She doesn't seem to be on the extension roadmap.
Her route is done. She won't get anything more. Only some random stuff (like the batches) and/or the prom/dating. Some dudes need to either learn to let go or get a basic understanding of how the game is made (after ~6 years)
I've held off on playing this for quite a long time due to it's incomplete state and slow update cycle. Is the game at a point that makes sense to start playing, or should I continue to hold off and try coming back in another few years?
Yes but no. You got about 8+ hours of stuff now (if you skip every dialogue, remove ~2 hours) but your save will assplode once the tech build is done. So you got about to the end of 2022 to make your mind if you wanna try and restart around Xmas or wait another year
Is there a way to fix my save files , i missed a few updates and now they cant be loaded properly
Nope. Never skip an update and load into everything that comes as new build. Maybe srk's mod could help, but skipping too much releases can't be good. Some dudes can't even load their save into the same build (though those dudes probably can't start their PC alone and need people around them just in case it starts to melt itself)

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are many hours of play time available right now. The large mission of the game has been complete for a bit of time now. You should just play. Waiting a couple years for a "complete" game means you will be doing this for at least 2, if not 4 or more years. There is enough additional content and plans to take updates that far into the future.
Is there a way to fix my save files , i missed a few updates and now they cant be loaded properly
You probably saved in the wrong location - not in your room or on the map. You could always attempt to find an old version and use a cheat code for that version to get a proper save file and then use that if you want to play from an old version up to the present.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Sez you..... the Large mission in my book is bending principal smith over her desk and making her squeal.
:rolleyes:I probably would have gone with having Becca and Tina both pregnant or some ATOGM with Principal Smith and her snitch and maybe with the Mayor in jail maybe his wife can run the new Day-Care Annex since she is so found of children.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is the apk modded by default, or will i need to figure out a way to add the incest mods etc into it?
It is not patched by default, otherwise the game would be banned from Patreon for violations of TOS.

Using the search box in the upper right corner of any page of this thread pretty much gives you the answer that you cannot apply the patch into the APK version of the game if you have a relatively recent android device.

It appears your choice you have is: use your imagination or maybe use joiplay to run the windows version of the game on your device, so that you can add the patch you wish to employ. (YMMV, this was gathered from some users attempting joiplay to do this - though not everyone was successful)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is not patched by default, otherwise the game would be banned from Patreon for violations of TOS.

Using the search box in the upper right corner of any page of this thread pretty much gives you the answer that you cannot apply the patch into the APK version of the game if you have a relatively recent android device.

It appears your choice you have is: use your imagination or maybe use joiplay to run the windows version of the game on your device, so that you can add the patch you wish to employ. (YMMV, this was gathered from some users attempting joiplay to do this - though not everyone was successful)
Expecting our dude to come back and cry his phone melted and/or it took him 10+ mins to load the game using the emulator. Whatever happens, it'll be some good fun

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I think I read somewhere here, that next update Roxxy is getting some new scenes?
is that true?or was I daydreaming again? :D

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes