Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for at least directing me to the answer. Grab something to eat and get sleep, you sound very cranky.

Also I have bad internet, so trying to do anything while downloading something period will cause my internet to CHUG, so I tend to start downloading, then leave that going overnight or play something else. So post the question, then start downloading off Mega (Which took three hours in fact), and then I went to bed while it was downloading hoping someone would be kind enough to answer the question and that my internet wouldn't cancel my download by getting too weak.

And I did not think to use the search function because the only Search option I've ever bothered to find on this site is the main search function and naturally I think 'Hmm, searching for a single word on a whole site is probably not very efficient because a lot of people might be talking about patches to other games.'
The search function allows you to choose what part of the site to search, Count Morado sounds cranky because this is a question that gets asked alot, often multiple times on a single page. after a while it just wears on you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Erik really annoys the shit out of me. He's just straight up annoying and creepy. I wish there was another "best friend" character instead of him for MC.
Leave my Buddy alone, besides it's practically law that the MC's BFF has to be someone who can't possibly steal the MC's girls, failure often results in the NTR Police wailing onto the scene demanding that the MC is the only one with a sex life.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Leave my Buddy alone, besides it's practically law that the MC's BFF has to be someone who can't possibly steal the MC's girls, failure often results in the NTR Police wailing onto the scene demanding that the MC is the only one with a sex life.
Besides sometimes being a bit of a loser, Erik's totally fine as a buddy. Backs you up when you need him, isn't stupid or overly goofy and just straight up wants the best for you. That's why I never go for his prospective GF in that one route, guy deserves a proper relationship for all the help he gives you.

Reactions: Rando Civ and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Besides sometimes being a bit of a loser, Erik's totally fine as a buddy. Backs you up when you need him, isn't stupid or overly goofy and just straight up wants the best for you. That's why I never go for his prospective GF in that one route, guy deserves a proper relationship for all the help he gives you.
I watched all of June's scene's but in the end I chose to let Erik have her too. There are some annoying asspects to his character but then again who doesn't annoy a person at some point as far as friends go he is a pretty good one.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Getting donations made by people who enjoy giving ~3$ a month to say "thank you for what you do" means DC is a scamlord hellbent on delaying the complete recoding of the game while also adding and reformatting everything to 16:9, made by 1 dude who works part time ..... Yep, complete and utter milkage. Good to know you didn't try your own advice 1st and learn wtf you're talking about
Sick mental gymnastics bro
Sweet irony is just as good as milker tears
Imagine being this deranged.
So the entire "DC is a milker cause reasons" argument stems from a tracker known to be hot garbage got stuck on the ever increasing # of junk to re-do for months ? How empty and devoid of most anything valid of argumentation can you get ? At least the tyical milker's "DC makes ~80k a month, therefore the game should have been finished 3 years ago" has some basis in reality
You know I've actually replied to you a bunch of times calling out your hypocrisy and challenged these "arguments" of yours but you never bothered to reply to them before they got deleted.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sick mental gymnastics bro

Imagine being this deranged.

You know I've actually replied to you a bunch of times calling out your hypocrisy and challenged these "arguments" of yours but you never bothered to reply to them before they got deleted.
Triple quoting me while on ignore, nice. Now you know why I barely reply to your BS

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
best girl in the whole game if you ask me. childhood is when you idolize eve, adulthood is when you realize grace makes more sense.
Meh, I'm only interested in Grace if she comes as part of a foursome (weird considering I'm usually all for the redheads), she just doesn't have any zing IMO. give me Nuns, Principals and Maids

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McSlut

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
best girl in the whole game if you ask me. childhood is when you idolize eve, adulthood is when you realize grace makes more sense.
Its a real toss up for me between Diane and Grace both characters are my type so to speak , pretty hard for me to choose. Grace though is exactly the kind of girls I grew up with , that whole scene reminds me of the my old days big time. Them is my peoples ;)

Reactions: McSlut

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Triple quoting me while on ignore, nice. Now you know why I barely reply to your BS
"Barely", this is the first time you replied to me lmao. Makes sense that you'd ignore me though, it fits you. Having a condescending attitude and playing the thread janitor but hit the ignore button as soon as someone calls your BS.
Are you a reddit mod by any chance? :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"Barely", this is the first time you replied to me lmao. Makes sense that you'd ignore me though, it fits you. Having a condescending attitude and playing the thread janitor but hit the ignore button as soon as someone calls your BS.
Are you a reddit mod by any chance? :KEK:
Typical "I call your BS by using nothing and my point has no argument". Yep, good thing you're on ignore. Come out with anything resembling a counter to any post I made that isn't "lol DC is scamming cause reasons" or "Patrons are dumber than the entire thread for letting him milk them for years huehue" and maybe you'll evolve past bottom-tier empty milker not worth of un-ignoring. Until then, have fun talking alone while waiting for your junk to get deleted

Reactions: APoc1

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Typical "I call your BS by using nothing and my point has no argument". Yep, good thing you're on ignore. Come out with anything resembling a counter to any post I made that isn't "lol DC is scamming cause reasons" or "Patrons are dumber than the entire thread for letting him milk them for years huehue" and maybe you'll evolve past bottom-tier empty milker not worth of un-ignoring. Until then, have fun talking alone while waiting for your junk to get deleted
That's the funny thing tho. You assume I mindlessly say "DC milker hurr durr" because it makes you feel better about yourself and makes you think you won the argument by default, textbook delusion. Like I said, I did reply to you and called you out on your hypocrisy and your arguments, you never replied then.

By the way I don't think DC is a milker or scammer, but I do think there is some criticism to be had, that there's always room for speculation and that a lot of counter arguments simply don't hold up. Again, I said this when I replied to you but heard crickets.

"maybe you'll evolve past bottom-tier empty milker not worth of un-ignoring" The state of this guy lmfao

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Getting donations made by people who enjoy giving ~3$ a month to say "thank you for what you do" means DC is a scamlord hellbent on delaying the complete recoding of the game while also adding and reformatting everything to 16:9, made by 1 dude who works part time ..... Yep, complete and utter milkage. Good to know you didn't try your own advice 1st and learn wtf you're talking about
lmao keep licking that boot I get a good laugh reading your comments.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lmao keep licking that boot I get a good laugh reading your comments.
So facts make you laugh and you can't find anything to counter me ? Nice, have fun next time you try to come up with something relevant and get shafted by stuff that actually make sense

Reactions: Stil996
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes