APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Are u have are stupid? U said ureself u read about 50 posts back and was not willing to read 3k other pages lol there’s a search button on top right corner u thank me later

Yeah that part of the conversation you are cherry picking was me saying, before I started posting in this thread , I had done the proper thing by reading the last 50 pages(so you can come into the ongoing conversations and not look foolish in discussing something that had been covered recently, wish everyone would do that) and that I was not going to re-read the rest of the thread that I had already read in the last 4 years. The part about the CTRL button, I was not asking about. I was saying I had discovered it by accident, not a question requiring search.

So the fail is, I was not looking for anything in that post. So I really did not need to search. Now if you had quoted my first post in that conversation where I did ask what happens if you have 5 girls pregnant... then your comment might have been warranted. That paragraph was after a series of reply's between me and another person and you were taking it out of context.
I had a reason for my first post I was interested if anyone else had tried that and wanted to talk about it not really requiring to see past instances more of wanted to talk about it.

No offense taken and I might thank you at some point but not for this.

ghost omar

Oct 10, 2017
I have this problem, I play the game on android by joi play , how I can solve it ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 1, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 58, in _execute_python_hide
TypeError: read() should return bytes

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "scripts/core/credits.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have this problem, I play the game on android by joi play , how I can solve it ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
Why not just play the android APK?
Is it because you are using a mod or patch to play the Windows version of the game on your Android device?
If so, my guess it's a problem with at least one of the mods or patches you are trying to use.
Try again without the mod or patch, using a clean install of the game.

Reactions: ghost omar

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why not just play the android APK?
Is it because you are using a mod or patch to play the Windows version of the game on your Android device?
If so, my guess it's a problem with at least one of the mods or patches you are trying to use.
Try again without the mod or patch, using a clean install of the game.
You know you fucked up big time when the credits bug out

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, I heard it's possible to get twins in the game, now is this random, just like every other pregnancy or do you have to do something to increase the odds? And are all female characters able to have twins, or only some? If so, with which characters can you get twins with?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, I heard it's possible to get twins in the game, now is this random, just like every other pregnancy or do you have to do something to increase the odds? And are all female characters able to have twins, or only some? If so, with which characters can you get twins with?
There is a wiki with all that information linked in the OP, including a table with percentage chances. Also, a walkthrough/playthrough thread linked there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
There is a wiki with all that information linked in the OP, including a table with percentage chances. Also, a walkthrough/playthrough thread linked there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, it doesn't say which character is restricted to have twins though, so I'mma just ask if it's possible for Eve, Grace or Odette to have twins?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hmm, it doesn't say which character is restricted to have twins though, so I'mma just ask if it's possible for Eve, Grace or Odette to have twins?
Searching the character image assets in the Ren'Py delivers the answer with options for twins: Consuela, Daisy, Debbie, Diane, Grace, Jenny, Maria, Odette, Tina

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The one time I got twins it was Jenny. Not sure how it is triggered think it is just random.

Last edited:
Reactions: daaar

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Searching the character image assets in the Ren'Py delivers the answer with options for twins: Consuela, Daisy, Debbie, Diane, Grace, Jenny, Maria, Odette, Tina
Aaaw, so Eve can't have twins? That's a shame, but at least Grace and Odette can, so that's good. Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
tbh, this is the biggest problem i have seen with him is him being really bad at communicating, it seems he doesn't really care too much at all.
I think in his case it's more of a problem that he is actually very accessible on discord or while he's streaming 5 times a week. While he's streaming people can just ask what they want to know and he'll usually just answer that right away.
I guess that may be one of the reasons why he objectively "neglects" the official patreon posts a bit.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Aaaw, so Eve can't have twins? That's a shame, but at least Grace and Odette can, so that's good. Thanks!
I hid my answer behind a spoiler for a reason - some people want to learn on their own. Remind me never to tell you any secrets. :cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To be honest, it's not quite a secret...
For you maybe, I didn't even know she could get pregnant !

Seriously We are really bad at using spoilers on this site, myself included.
Just because we know what happens doesn't mean we have to spoil it for people just discovering the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For you maybe, I didn't even know she could get pregnant !

Seriously We are really bad at using spoilers on this site, myself included.
Just because we know what happens doesn't mean we have to spoil it for people just discovering the game.
Exactly!

I mean we all know that Omnikuken is a royal pain in the ass, I'm a fucking know-it-all, you and APoc1 are rabbit hole game theory nuts, and srksrk 68 is ... well, we won't go there, but some people need to figure it out for themselves. :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes