APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So, I have been searching the thread for the origins of the Main Menu theme music. I UnRen-ed the game and found the clip but it has no Title other than "title 01". Found one reference in the thread to a "Royalty free jingle #273" but can not find that on the net( lacking a web source). I even used the music identifier function in Chrome and I can't find anything about the music.

If anyone knows where it came from, who composed it or anything about it I would be very happy to hear about it.
Better yet, if one of you patreons out there could ask the Dev team if you could be so bothered to do so that would be awesome!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, I have been searching the thread for the origins of the Main Menu theme music. I UnRen-ed the game and found the clip but it has no Title other than "title 01". Found one reference in the thread to a "Royalty free jingle #273" but can not find that on the net( lacking a web source). I even used the music identifier function in Chrome and I can't find anything about the music.

If anyone knows where it came from, who composed it or anything about it I would be very happy to hear about it.
Better yet, if one of you patreons out there could ask the Dev team if you could be so bothered to do so that would be awesome!
Just drag your ass into Picarto when DC streams and spam it there

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well that was a bust , Someone says its in the credits for the game but all I see there is the nickname of the guy in charge of music/sfx not really definitive on who wrote it and performed the piece. Oh and no stream today...

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Well that was a bust , Someone says its in the credits for the game but all I see there is the nickname of the guy in charge of music/sfx not really definitive on who wrote it and performed the piece. Oh and no stream today...
Maybe it's an original piece by AoiichiNiiSan? The is on their . You could try asking them.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe it's an original piece by AoiichiNiiSan? The is on their . You could try asking them.

Ah so it is I had tried google but I think I must have spelled it wrong. IMDB says he is indeed the composer. At least for the game not specifically about that clip but it is a start. Thanks

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I hid my answer behind a spoiler for a reason - some people want to learn on their own. Remind me never to tell you any secrets. :cautious:
Hmm, I don't really see that as a spoiler, spoiling would be if you give away something drastic related to the story itself, but me saying that they could get pregnant is not a spoiler, I mean literally the tags in the game's info has a tag on that matter, so anybody could look up and see, "huh, this game has pregnancy", so yeah, I doubt that it a spoiler of any sort, at most, it's just a tease.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hmm, I don't really see that as a spoiler, spoiling would be if you give away something drastic related to the story itself, but me saying that they could get pregnant is not a spoiler, I mean literally the tags in the game's info has a tag on that matter, so anybody could look up and see, "huh, this game has pregnancy", so yeah, I doubt that it a spoiler of any sort, at most, it's just a tease.
The spoiler was the twins part only being available to certain characters at this time - you know, the part you were wanting to know because you couldn't find any information on it when you searched. Of course, pregnancy is not a spoiler. But who gets twins isn't in tags, it isn't in the wiki - isn't easily looked up aside for taking the time to unren and search the images. etc. etc. etc.
:FacePalm:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The spoiler was the twins part only being available to certain characters at this time - you know, the part you were wanting to know because you couldn't find any information on it when you searched. Of course, pregnancy is not a spoiler. But who gets twins isn't in tags, it isn't in the wiki - isn't easily looked up aside for taking the time to unren and search the images. etc. etc. etc.
Hmm, yeah, that is fair, sorry bout that then...

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now you know what happens when you help people. Just join the dark side instead

Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Exactly!

I mean we all know that Omnikuken is a royal pain in the ass, I'm a fucking know-it-all, you and APoc1 are rabbit hole game theory nuts, and srksrk 68 is ... well, we won't go there, but some people need to figure it out for themselves. :whistle::coffee:
Now i kinda wanna know what *I* am...

Anyway. You keep telling people to use the search button and then you keep well known information from then...?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Now i kinda wanna know what *I* am...

Anyway. You keep telling people to use the search button and then you keep well known information from then...?
Yer a ... yer a ... See, you're too nice. You make a mod; you show patience "mostly." You really only give Omnikuken grief.
We need to give you an image makeover. Go hang with Omnikuken for a few hours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: srksrk 68
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes