401Grem

May 14, 2017
Every time I see this title, it makes me think "Summertime Siagon", and makes me think game based off MASH.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Omnikuken and Count Morado thx for response. Due to my prior studys(projects and homeworks not professional studys) when I hear coding I think about more the back end(all the mechanics, and variable changing functions) stuff than the front end(visual/image related part). Thats why I thought they already had the coding necessarry. Thanks to both of you for clarifying that. From what I understood It's best not to wait for an update for at least 5-6 months(I might've misunderstood I know nothing about visual part of the process).
Proper art for the update (mostly the new and/or expanded backgrounds, a few new girls and whatnot) was finished before Xmas 2021. Everything since then is either the lewd batches we get while waiting or R(h)onda's update for when all this mess is done. But judging by the latest whinage around, DC seems to be mostly done on her art already. New question is : wtf will he do ? Troll around till next year doing random junk for batches or start Annie's build now and wait for the coding to catch up 2 updates behind

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Proper art for the update (mostly the new and/or expanded backgrounds, a few new girls and whatnot) was finished before Xmas 2021. Everything since then is either the lewd batches we get while waiting or R(h)onda's update for when all this mess is done. But judging by the latest whinage around, DC seems to be mostly done on her art already. New question is : wtf will he do ? Troll around till next year doing random junk for batches or start Annie's build now and wait for the coding to catch up 2 updates behind
I know what most of us would do, if we are being honest with ourselves.

Apr 23, 2019
Well, you'll have to ask him in private on discord, but you likely won't get actual details beyond what's shown on stream. Back in the days he streamed most of the content he was working on and it seriously spoiled the update up to the last detail.

I'm not sure what more you'd actually expect here to be honest. You can review the last 30 streams and see what he's working on and what's supposed to be public and everything beyond that is kinda secret and won't be revealed.

Sure, if people just want to know when the next update is released and what's going to happen excatly, they won't get to know that. But that's basically the same with any other dev who doesn't have set dates. I'd indeed agree that this whole tech update is total shit show, but in general I don't really think more patreon posts would add that much value.
hmm, if not more but better communicated atleast. Every patreon post is basically just we are working on it with no details of anything at all beyond that know what i mean

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
hmm, if not more but better communicated atleast. Every patreon post is basically just we are working on it with no details of anything at all beyond that know what i mean
Yes, in this special tech upate case they certainly could report a few more details. I was thinking about the normal updates, where every detail essentially equals some kind of spoiler unless it's so generalized that it's meaningless.
i wonder how taxing these has been for DC, he seems chill on stream but hard to imagine him not affected at all by the shitshow
I don't think it's that bad and I don't think his personal schedule changed that much ... people have always criticized his realeases anyway. It's not like he himself is working on the tech stuff and in these last two years it became pretty clear that he doesn't really care about the money in detail, either. So he probably isn't bothered too much by the fact that the game has stagnated for two years when it comes to the money.

I know it sounds bad right now, but in the very, very long run this delay may even be somewhat beneficial, because right now he seems to be drawing stuff that else may never have been added, like some of these new sex scenes, the new lockers for June, the latinas, Missy & Becca, etc.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
last time i was on his discord he had like 1-2 message every week at most. About the streams, i saw a few of those those are usually relaxed very chill streams, few people asked about the update and he is like update is delayed every time someone asks lol. I gather if ure every regular on his streams u can have some idea of what's maybe actually going on but otherwise i don't think it is good communication for most of the people.
Always been this way tbh

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I know it sounds bad right now, but in the very, very long run this delay may even be somewhat beneficial, because right now he seems to be drawing stuff that else may never have been added, like some of these new sex scenes, the new lockers for June, the latinas, Missy & Becca, etc.
I've been thinking the same, some characters get extra scenes they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If only he didn't bloat the game with women nobody asked for, the H-scenes wouldn't be so spread thin in the first place.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've been thinking the same, some characters get extra scenes they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If only he didn't bloat the game with women nobody asked for, the H-scenes wouldn't be so spread thin in the first place.
To be fair, looking back it's not thaaaaat bad. Sure, there are a few characters who seem really unnecessary (like Melonia, the 3 mob girls, etc.) but ultimately the game wouldn't be as good as it is without strong secondary characters like Odette, Missy/Becca, etc. and without these characters who make the town seem busy and alive. So it's not like one could remove that many characters and quite a few of them actually became pretty popular.

Ultimately there are two kinds of players. Those who have to live through the development now and those who will play the game at some point in the future once it's "done". And I doubt many of those future players will actually mind these tertiary characters as most of them actually add something to the game.

Edit: But sure, we'll never now what would have happened with a significantly smaller cast...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes